Cows go moo

As promised
-insta- bre.lee420
-sc-Breana.miss420
-Twitter- breanamiss42o

(If you're going to follow me send me a message saying "cows go moo")

Question of the chapter:
What are your hobbies??

Go to the other chapters to see the other questions 😎

Why was it that yoongi felt like shit when he woke up? Probably because seokjin had kicked him out the night before while it was raining. Why? Because he wasn't hungry and "didn't appreciate seokjin" So did he sleep in his studio? Yes. Did he wake up feeling nauseous? Yes. Did he want to go home? No. So he just went back to sleep forgetting about the practice he had in 30 minutes.

Hours into practice and yoongi was a no show. It left the others mad. Seokjin a little concerned. He DID kick yoongi out into the rain. But they brushed it off till practice was over and then while the others went to the car seokjin went to check yoongi's studio. Hoping the boy was safe. Because if he wasn't... then it would be his fault.He can't have that on him.

He knocked a couple of times on the door and no answer. It freaked him out but he pulled out his phone an called jungkook, the only person who knew the code.

"Hello? Where are you? We want to go home."

"I need the code to yoongi's studio. Nobody is answering."

"What if he's not there"

"I kicked him out. Where else would he be."

"I don't know. The code is 1037"

"Thanks bye"

He used the code and unlocked the door. The sight surprised him but also angered him. He was used to yoongi working. But laying on the dusty couch he never used instead he was asleep on the couch.

"Min Yoongi!"

The younger jolted from his spot and looked at seokjin as if he was a deer in the headlights. "You missed practice! Do you not care about this band at all! I hope you don't mind spending the night in here for a couple more days because your not going home as long as you are lazy and put no effort into being better."

Seokjin slammed the door and walked down the hallway quickly. The image of yoongi's flushed and surprised face filled his mind. It was quite obvious something was wrong but he ignored that because he was mad. Maybe he shouldn't have though. No, he did the right thing.

Meanwhile right after seokjin closed the door he started to throw up in the trash and next to him. Yoongi did want to cry but he couldn't. Not right now at least. Seokjin knew how hard he had to work to get into the program. Hell even getting into the group. They all knew and to throw in his face that he didn't care about the group was selfish.

But it was your fault. You should have pushed through

Yeah. It was his fault.