19. Words hurt

I'm so sorry  😭😭 my job has been eating up my time. Enjoy 🤪😎😘

Question of the chapter:

Read or write?

He fucked up during practice. Hoseok let him know
it by yelling at him and humiliating him, but hoseok was just stressed. Besides he deserved it. He also deserved to have pain course through his body as he punched his thigh in the public bathroom. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he cried silently and he momentarily stopped to cover his mouth with his hand so the noise that threatened to come out wouldn't.

"Yoongs?" A voice he recognized as taehyungs echoed into the bathroom. "Yeah?" He asked with a shaking voice but trying not to stutter. "The boys want to go." "Ok. I'm ready too." So he got out of the stall and walked out of the bathroom past Tae as if nothing happened. "Hey, are you ok?" Tae asked catching up to him. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Tae knew it was best not to push it and just stayed silent. On the way home Yoongi thought about how much of a failure he was to the group. How they would be better off.

Finally after the long ass car ride, they got home and the second eldest raced to his room leaving the others confused. Meanwhile in yoongi's room much more went down then they would have thought.

He pulled out the shiny but bloody blade. He hadn't used it in a while except for little lines on his ankle or something because of the fear of getting caught, but the pain was much larger than fear right now. So he thought as he held it in his hand and then made up his mind about where he would do it. Right on his hip where boxers would cover it and nobody would see.

The first tiny line was to test out the waters. Little beads of blood came out and dripped down. Then a few more a little deeper. He pressed the blade to his bloody right hip and was about to press down and make a deeper cut but someone knocked on the door. That's when he realized he didn't lock the door. "Don't come in. I'm changing." "We see you change all the time. But fine I guess." Tae said from the other side of the door. Yoongi pulled the side of his boxers back and put black sweatpants on from his dresser.

He pulled open his door after adjusting the sweatpants and asked "what?" "Lunch is ready." Yoongi could feel the blood dripping down the side of his leg and he knew he didn't have long before it slipped from under the bottom of the sweats pants and someone saw. "I'll be out there in a minute." He said and walked to the bathroom across the hall and shut the door ignoring Taes stare.

He pulled the waist of the sweatpants and boxers away from his body and slid them down in order to not get any more blood of them. Then he directed his attention on the smeared blood. It took only a few minutes to clean himself up and stop the blood flow. Then he went to the kitchen.

"I saved a seat by me." Hoseok said and smiled. The only thing was he was playing around with jungkook, who was in little space, on the other side of the empty seat.

Maybe he just wasn't good enough anymore. Maybe he preferred kookie over him even if he saved a seat. No, there was no maybe. He had been replaced, no doubt about it. "I'm actually not hungry. I'm gonna go to sleep." He turned around on his heels not wanting to watch himslef he replaced anymore any longer but Hoseok's voice made him stop. "Well, I'm sorry for what I said at dance practice. I shouldn't have cussed at you and called you lazy along with other horrible things. I'm really sorry Hyung." "No, it's fine." I deserved it.