15. Second chance

Question of the chapter:

One class you excel in?

Today was the one free day they had had in a while. Yoongi had reluctantly ate lunch with them and nothing was going to come good out of what was gonna happen next.

"Yoongi you should slip and me and you can play together Jungkook said after swallowing his stir fry noddles. "No" he denied and got up to put his empty plate in the sink. "Stop!" Jimin demanded making yoongi turn around. "Stop treating us like this! It's fucking hurts hyung!" He yelled and yoongi chuckled.

"What fucking hurts is when your best friend and leader beats you up. What hurts is when your band mates ignore you. What hurts is when you've made a little mistake and nobody forgives you for it. How the hell do you expect me to forgive any of you. For callling me fat and ugly. I'm never forgetting that when I needed when you weren't there for me. You were against me." Yoongi left his plate on the table and licked his lips walking away.

The boys just sat at the table without speaking after he walked away. They knew he was right and there was nothing they could say to defend themselves.

Yoongi
Yoongi walked into his room shutting the door behind him and laid on his bed. How could he ever forgive them? He couldn't find it in him to say "it's ok". He couldn't find it in himself to forgive the people closest to him.

"Yoongi p-please" he could hear seokjin lightly Knick on the other side of the door. His hyung was crying. How could he ignore that? "Come in" he lightly called and got up from his bed to unlock the door. "We will do anything." He said walking into the dark room. "But-" "please. Anything. We will do ANYTHING. I can't express how bad we feel. I miss you. I miss being your only hyung. Coming to get you from the studio when you spend to long there. I miss your cold but sweet personality. I need you yoongi." He practically begged with tears going down his cheeks.

"I- I just- look... it just hurts a lot." He whispered and went back to his bed. "I know. We know. We know we don't deserve to be forgiven but we really want to be. We can't live without you." He said staying at the door in case yoongi doesn't want to be near him. "It's gonna take time." He mumbled looking away from the other. "That's f-fine!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Take your time. Anything for you. We will give you the world. We promise to be better." He but his lip hard hoping yoongi would look at him and nod. For him to say "I forgive you."

"I can't. I just can't." Yoongi said after a few minutes of silence and got under his covers hoping Jin would get the hint and leave. "No please." Jin breathed out. "We will do anything baby boy. Anything at all. I promise we will be better. Give us a second chance." Yoongi could heat him sniffling and his heart broke. But he also knew that if he didn't forgive them then he would just be a disappointment to them. They would hate him more than anything.

"One chance. That's it. Now get out." He said and Jin scrambled out of the room.