2. Late

Question of the chapter:

What's your favorite scent?

It's been a week since the incident. Yoongi wasn't doing too good. He hadn't been in little space because of the comeback but everyone still managed to find a way to compare him to someone else and call him "cold" or "distant" knowing how much he hates being called either.

Well excuse his for making music for the band. Nothing was good enough anymore. He wasn't good enough anymore.

It was around 12 am when he got a call. He was too tired to look at the I.D and just picked up.

"Hello?" He asked his raspy voice from rapping to the new music lyrics he made. "Kookie is asking for you. Get to the house now." Namjoon said in a voice that couldn't get any ruder. "I'm" beep beep beep "working on more music that's due soon!" He yelled the rest at the phone.

Yoongi didn't want to cry. He just felt like he didn't matter lately. He was debating not going but swallowed his pride and gathered his stuff to leave.

Time skip
Yoongi came into the house soaking wet not knowing it was going to rain. If he had he would have took his car.

"I'm here!" He called out while taking his shoes off. "Yoonie!" Little kookie yelled and ran towards him. Jungkook hugged him tightly and he did his best to hug back as he looked at the rest of the members watching him.

"Miss you Yoonie!" Jungkook said letting go of Yoongi. The older sighed in relief and smiled at the little. "I missed you to baby boy." He riffles jungkook's hair.

"I think you need to change. You've got water all over you from my clothes" Yoongi did his best to laugh and took Jungkook with him to his room to get changed. Yoongi changed while Jungkook was turned around so he wouldn't see anything and once he was done Jungkook turned around and said "Yoonie help kookie get dressed?"

"Sure thing cupcake" he smiled once again but it didn't reach his eyes. Jungkook smiled back and dragged yoongi to his room which was a complete disaster. "Kookie want... this!" He said pulling out his favorite onesie.

"Okie dokie" Yoongi said and helped the little change. Once they were all done they went to the living room where everyone else was and kookie asked him to play legos with him and he automatically said yes. He didn't want to though. Don't slip. Don't do it.

Throughout building Jungkook didn't notice all the stares Yoongi got. But he didn't address it because what's the point in being hated more than you already are?

The minute the little yawned Jin stood up taking the chance to take him away from yoongi. What did he do wrong?

Once Jin and jungkook were out of sight he got attacked by the other members.

"You should have come home faster. I can't believe you made kookie wait that long." Jimin said. "Yeah he almost cried. I knew you were cold but I didn't know you made kids cry." Tae spat at him.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean"

"You never mean to do anything do you? That's why your music sucks!" Namjoon frowned after saying that. It was a low blow talking about what he loved to do most.

"What did I do? How did I become so hated?" He asked with tears in his eyes. He tried to hold them back. He really did.

BTS
Honestly? They were only mad because they were overprotective of kookie. Namjoon didn't mean it nor did the maknaes. But they weren't going to apologize.

Yoongi
"I think I'm gonna go back to the studio. Tell Jin hyung for me? Tell kookie to sleep tight and that I love him for me as well." Yoongi faked a smile and grabbed his stuff he left at the doorway. Put his shoes in and left.

As he drove to the studio instead of walking in the rain all he could think of was how did everything change so quickly?