Chapter 4

"She is with him?" Trent sat up he sat in the shadows of his office and took a puff of his cigar. "Send me the pictures." Trent saw the pictures come up in his e-mail. He opened it and gashed his teeth.

"Mr.Martin, you have a visitor." His assistant Lori walked in with her clip board and her glasses glisten in the distance.

"Who could be coming at this time?"

"Your younger brother sir."

"Send him in." Trent put his feet upon his desk. He had took on a new persona ever since the night he last seen Rue. He had look completely different. He had grew out his hair his bright brown eyes had turned into dark ones. He had been working out more and grew buff. He was waiting for the right moment but it looks like he waited too long.

"Hey Trent!" Trevor went to go hug his brother but ended up getting knocked to his feet. He saw Trent standing over him, he looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep. Which he didn't he had spent all his time working.

"What did I say about hugging?" Trent looked down disgustingly at his brother. He had held a grudge to Trevor for some reason. "It won't turn you into a man!"

"Sorry,"Trevor rubbed his temples a bruise started to show up. Trent had started beating on him more lately. Trevor never knew why he though he was just going through a phase. "how is your day going?"

"You obviously come to me for some what is it that you need? Money?" Trent to his safe and started throwing stacks at Trevor.

"Ow, Stop It!" Trevor picked up the stacks and threw them back and Trent would just throw them back. He didn't come for this he just wanted to have a regular conversation. With his older brother and spend time but he brother was acting like a total ass. "I didn't come here for this shit!"

"Watch you mouth!" Trent yelled at him. Trevor just stared at him wanting to heal him of what ever that was turning him cold and ruthless.

"Cut the bullshit Trent what's wrong with you?"

"I grew up that's what happened!" Trent sat back at his desk and put his feet on his desk. "You should do the same."

"Well when you stop being an complete ass call me, I would at least think you would like to see Rue..."

"What did you say?" Trent froze a sudden tension came in the room.

"She lives here in town we have been hanging out lately." Trevor walked out the room he just left. He couldn't be around Trent for a long amount of time. He had change completely. He didn't know what To do. Trent on the other hand a chance to reunite with Rue. Just when he was about to walk out his office he was push back in.

He looked up to see the girl of his dreams Rue. She looked angry and tired. "Why did you give my baby a black eye?" Rue had took Trevor to go see his brother she was waiting in her car. She had changed into more comfortable clothing. Vince was with her also leaning on the wall of the room.

"Rue..."Trent looked up in disbelief. He couldn't get his sentence out. His feelings took over.

"What happen to you Trent your brother is not a punching bag." Rue fussed at him she lifting him by his collar. And lowering to his level to face him. He couldn't controlled himself he kissed her like a starving man. Vince quickly got him up and slammed him into the wall. Rue on the other hand was still in a daze. Just when she realize what was about to happen Vince started to talk.

"Stand back Rue," Vince told her. "I have been waiting on this for years I am not responsible for what happens next..."

To be continued....
Sorry it's so short...I'm really busy lately message me. Does anyone know how to do covers? I need one for 2 books.