Chapter 3

Vince woke up before Rue he looked down at her like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He went down stairs and cooked breakfast for her. He thought she deserved breakfast in bed. After Vince got through cooking he walked up stairs with the breakfast in his hands. He went in the room she was still sleep. He gently sat the mini breakfast table down and woke Rue.

"Good morning baby,"He kissed Rue and that woke her up instantly. "How are you this morning beautiful?"

"Vince, I'm so sorry I-"Rue started but Vince kissed her again.

"It doesn't matter now it's in the past,"Vince smiled. "I have you here with me right now." Rue blinked trying not to cry again. But it was too late the tears had already slipped. Vince kissed them away. "I made you breakfast." Rue sat up straight and looked at the omelet, 2 pieces of bacon, and a stack of pancakes in front of her.

"This all looks delicious."Rue told him.

"It's fit for a queen." Vince picked up her fork and cut a piece from the omelet and started to feed it to her. "Open up."

"This is delicious." Rue looked at her watch. "I got to get to the radio station!"

"I'll drive you there!" Vince carried her out the bed. He had a shirt on and blue jeans already. Rue was in the dress from last night but no one had seen her so she just decided to keep it on. Vince sat her in the truck and sped to the Radio station. There were a crowd of people standing behind medal bars. Her fans went crazy went they saw the guard help her get out of Vince's truck. She got out and waved and smile and blew kisses.

They started to walk her into the Radio station. But she stopped them and turn back to get Vince.

"Vince I want you to come with me," Rue told him. He thought that she didn't want him there. So he had the valet park his car and he walked hand in hand with Rue inside. "since you were one of the people that got me here."

"I love you so much baby," Vince was about to continue but the paparazzi camera flashes were in his face. "I'm about break his face."

"You really do hate them," Rue turned his head. "If you ever get angry just remember that I'm right here."

"Your right here with me,"Rue was walking on but Vince went into a trace when she said that he stopped and pulled her back. "Your right here with me."

"That's right," She turned. "I'm here ok." Tears sprung from Vince's eyes. He kissed her and a the whole crowd roar. He kept her close. After they got through kissing he walked her inside.

"Ladies and Gentleman Rue! That was quite an entrance."

"I'm glad to be here Johnny."Rue said sweetly.

"Mr. Rizzo," Johnny shook his hand. "Hello."

"Hello." Vince smiled Johnny cocked his head back.

"Now Rue tell me how did you get this beast to calm down."

"He is not a beast he is my baby."Rue rubbed Vince's cheek. "And I love him." Vince looked up in shock it was the first time she had ever said it. He took her hand and kissed it.

"I love you babe."Vince pulled Rue into his lap.

"Now Rue tell us about your new album that's coming out soon."

"Well, I can tell you it's something that makes you think out your life. The album is smooth, original, and gives you a great filling."

"You know people are calling you the female version of Sam Smith."

"Well Sam Smith is a great man, I enjoy his music." Rue laughed.

"Well it would be great if you and him did a song together."

"It would be I would love to work with him."

"Rue you have been nominated for The Grammy's it just showed up on Twitter!" Johnny told Rue went into shock.

"No way."

"Believe it Rue because your nominated for best new artist!"Johnny high five Rue.

"Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say! Thank you everyone! You are truly in my heart. I would like to thank the people that pave the way for me!"Rue said.

"Your welcome! We love you Rue!" Every screamed from the outside.

"Thank you for coming in Rue we appreciate you coming."

"Any time!" Rue said Vince stood up and set Rue to her feet. Vince grabbed her band and walked her to the door. Rue spent some time with her fans she took pictures and talked to some fans. She gave her number to one fan and told her to not tell anyone. She only did that because one of her fans was an Internet celebrity she had seen her on Youtube.

Rue and Vince for the rest of the night went to a restaurant and spend sometime with each other. Jessie came of course and are with them. Rue still couldn't believe it that she got nominated. But she was humble about it.

Vince could see the love and care in her eyes. He still couldn't believe it that she was sitting in front of him. He loved her more than anything in the world. But he had to make some changes in both of their lives and that involves changing her last name.

A:N- Sorry it was so short! I am doing a lot lately. I'm getting my books together for school and trying to keep the books updated. Can you go check out my new book Chains please I would really appreciate it! I'm thankful for each and everyone of you. I love you❤️ if you have any questions message me!

KDF_28