Chapter 24

Black Sheep 2 Chapter 24
*4 months later*

"I don't want that damn baby to come into the world." Jason told the person over the phone.

"So, what would you like me to do boss."

"I don't care just don't kill Rue. Kill that baby. Remember i'm paying you good money to do this." Jason said. "I will not let karma nip me in the ass again."

"Sir, why would karma nip you in the ass?"

"I cheated on my girlfriend before I met my wife. Now, she is married to some white man. I think he is Russian. What is she going to do with that kid anyway? Teach it to hate me? I don't need anyone else to give me any more shit."

"Jason, who are you talking too?" Sabrina came down stairs sleepy

"It's Jake." Jason said covering the phone.

"Jake who?"

"Jake that works in the office."

"Jake from scandal Jake?"

"I am going to make you stop watching that show if you can't separate the fake characters from your real life."

"And I am going to cut that phone line if you don't come to bed." Sabrina said and walked back to their bedroom.

"I'll be there in a sec." Jason yelled

Sabrina closed the door and picked up the phone to see what her husband and this "Jake" were talking about. She didn't breathe loud she was as quiet as a mouse.

"I will not take pride in that child that's why I need it dead and killed off from my life." she heard him say. She covered her mouth with her hands.

"Sir,  I already have the information I need. I will take of it." Jake said over the phone.  "Oh, sir. Madame Francis says she hopes you get the bitch good."  Then Jason heard his mother cackle in the background with laughter.

"Thank you Jake, you will be paid well you have a nice night." Jason said and hung up the phone.  Sabrina hung up quickly and quietly and got in the bed and turned off her lamp. When Jason got there he climbed in right next to his wife.

Jason turned over and wrapped his arms around his wife. It felt different now. He loved her but something was wrong. He felt like his wife was a completely different person laying next to him.

The next day Jason came home from work to an empty home. He had found a note from Sabrina saying 'I am heading to Atlanta to help Rue find some adorable baby clothes for MY grandchild. I already cooked dinner it in the stove. From your lovely Sabrina.'

'Damn woman doesn't know how hideous that baby is going to be.' Jason thought. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch and watched some Friday Night Football. 

_____________________________

Rue and Vince were sitting the couch when they got a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that is."Rue said and started to get up off of the couch.

"Stop, I got the door sit your pretty ass back on the couch." Vince said and got up. When  opened the door he saw his mother-in-law standing there. "Mrs.Morgan what are you doing here?! You are not supposed to be here until next week."

"No time for that sweet heart I got something to tell you two."Sabrina grabbed Vince's hand and pulled him to the living room.

"What's wrong mom?"Rue said pausing the movie that they were watching.

"Your father has some man trying to come and get rid of my grandbaby."

"What?!"Vince said.

"I heard him talking over the phone last night. He wants that baby gone. There is no time. You guys need to get into a hotel."

"Like hell. I'm not running from my own home."Vince said. "Mrs.Morgan, please take Rue upstairs and don't come out until I say it's clear. You two can go into the woman's room. It has a fridge and a microwave in it and it has plenty of food. There is a couch and a bed with a t.v in there. You might be in there for a while."

"Vince-" Rue started.

"I don't have time for discussion. Remember what I said? When it comes to your protection I'm in charge." Vince said and helped her off the couch. Sabrina took Rue's hand and Rue showed Sabrina the way to the woman's room.

Once Vince heard the door shut he went and got the supplies he needed out of the draw that he always kept lock. All you heard was the shing sound once Vince pulled out his favorite blade. His machete. Then he proceeded to pull his others. Then he sat his chair. He turned the lights off and sat sharpening his blades. Blankets and towels were laid on the floor. He didn't want a mess on his couches so he put plastic on them.

He waited 3 hours. It was 1:00 a.m when Jake came. Vince heard as the doorknob was being toyed with. A smirk appeared on his face. Jake walked in not making a sound then he felt a gush of wind go by him and soon he felt a trickle of blood run down his face. His ear was gone. He wanted to scream in pain but something in him wouldn't allow him too. Then the lamp in the living room went on and there he saw Vince sitting in the chair. He turned to the wall and saw the knife stuck in it.

"So, you think you are just going to walk in my house intending to hurt my child and my wife and think you are going to walk out without a scratch? I don't think you know who you are fucking with."Vince said and let a creepish smile come across his face.

"I'm just here on a job and I intend on getting it done. $50,000 is waiting for me."

"My child is not worth such a low price. My child's life is priceless. There is no amount of money that will ever change that." Vince noticed how the blood trickled on the floor and how much blood was coming from Jakes head. "I would say that you don't have much time left. You either run or you either die by my hand."

"You are going to die trying to." Jake said and started to charge towards Vince. Vince pulled out his machete and was about to get to work but then an arm stopped Jake from running. It was Tommy. He had came by to drop off a package and decided that when he got done closing the casino that he would drop it off. He had made it in enough time before Vince could do anything drastic.

Tommy put Jake in a headlock. "You came here to kill my grandchild? You must be out of your damn mind."

"Dad, let me have him!"

"No Vince, keep your hands clean and let me handle him." Tommy looked at Vince's hand and saw how the machete was positioned. "Your mother's specialty is blades. Thats where your techniques come from." Vince looked at his father with his eyes cold. "First, you need to take a shower. It's not like you have any blood on you or anything but you need to clear your head. He's coming with me." Tommy said while dragging him out of the house. "Get this mess cleaned up and go up stairs with your wife."

Vince watched as his father left with Jake. He looked down at his hands and stared at them for a while. Then he cleaned everything up and took a shower. After that he knocked on the door of the woman's room. After that Sabrina came to the door and motioned for him to come in.

"She didn't want to fall asleep. She was worried about you too much to do that. I told her it was unhealthy to do that and eventually she felt asleep." Sabrina said sitting on the couch that was in the room.

Vince looked at his sleepy beauty and nealt near the bed and put his head on her stomach and started talking to it.

"I will always love and protect you. Never will I hurt you and If I do its out of love." Vince said and then felt Rue's soft hands feel his face. "You make me so happy."

"I'm glad you're safe."

"I think I should be saying that."

"Yea, Yea. Just get your tail in bed."Rue snapped a little bit.

"Mmph." Vince smirked. "Do your hormones need to be in check?" Vince wiggled his eyebrows flirtatiously.

"Ever since you found out that we can make love while I'm am pregnant you can't control yourself."

"Maybe I have to keep you pregnant more often. It feels so amazing when you are like this."

"Ew. I don't want to hear this. I'm going back to my hotel." Sabrina covered her ears and walked out the room. Rue and Vince laughed and as they watched her leave. For the rest of the night they cuddled all night long. Now, they officially had peace.