Chapter 20

Rue woke up in the morning attached to Vince. She was sticky. Last night's memories had flooded through her head. Vince was an animal in the sheets. He tasted her with whip cream and wine. He took her so many times throughout the night she lost count. She had married a freak. She tried to move to go take a bath but Vince let out a low growl and pulled her back.

"Vince, I trying to take a bath."

"Who told you to take a bath? How do you know I don't want to taste you this morning?" Vince said and started placing warm kisses down her back.

"Maybe, another time but I take my hygiene seriously."Rue said and removed the covers and sprinted to the bathroom She looked at herself in the mirror. She saw that she had a new glow. He thought about it. She wasn't a virgin anymore. She felt completely different. She even looked at her body different. She wasn't the same. She sighed and ran some bath water. She could barely walk. Vince had done so much in one night. She managed to get in the tub and the water soothed her bones. "What did you do to me Vince? I could barely walk to get in the tub."

"I wasn't playing with you when I said that I was hungry." Vince yelled.

"Yea, Well you ain't getting no more if you keep doing me like this."

"Don't deny me what's mine woman, you'll regret it." Vince said. She heard him sit up in the bed and then heard his feet walk her way. She hurried up and close the door. Rue slowly got in the tub and let the bubbles consume her. The water was relaxing. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts consume her. She was a married woman now.

All of a sudden Vince opened the door. She had forgot to lock it.

"You can't just bust in here like the police. I'm taking a bath!" Rue said sinking into the water even more.

"When you became my wife that doesn't matter anymore. I can see you however I want. Now, I came in here to ask you a few questions."Vince said and knelt down by the tub. He grabbed her hand of the water. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine...I guess."

"You guess?"Vince gave her a genuine smile.
"Yea, I just feel different. You know?" Rue said looking at him with a little fear in her eyes.

"You have a beautiful new glow Rue." Vince said and kissed her hand.

"Really?" Rue said sheepishly. She looked the other way to avoid his gaze.

"Yea, you do." Vince said. "I'm too fine for you to be looking a away like that."

"Who said you were fine?" Rue shot back.

"Oh what know? You don't think i'm fine? Then why did you marry me?"Vince said smiling.

"Umm...I don't know you are a good photographer and you have a popular magazine figured If I get in good with you then I would have a good reputation."Rue said sinking into the bubbles even more.

"Awe." Vince put his hand over his heart playfully. "I thought I actually loved me." Then he used his index finger and thumb to guide her head to look at him. "I'll make you eat those words." he kissed her and she pushed back. He looked in confusion.

"You haven't brush your teeth yet! I haven't either. How can you now smell that?"

"Fine. Fine. I'll brush my teeth but you keep your pretty ass in that tub. I'll join you in just a second." Vince told her. Rue rolled her eyes and started to get up. "What did I just say?"

"I am going to be a wrinkly mess if I stay in any longer."

"Doesn't matter."Vince ran some sink water and started to brush his teeth. Then he used the mouthwash from his luggage. He stared at her from the mirror she was looking away again. It looked like she had a slight in her eye. When he turned around he dropped his boxers and started to walk towards the tub but Rue stopped him.