Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Black Sheep 2 Wattpad

"Well, It's good that Trent found someone." Rue said while driving. It was Thursday. Darren was in the passenger seat and Vince was in the back. The sun was going down and the stars started to come out. "He finally saw what I saw. I hope who ever this girl is really makes him happy."

"That maniac finally found a girl," Darren said "Wasn't like he was going to marry you anyway Vince would have crushed him."

"Damn Straight." Vince fist bumped Darren.

Rue Rolled her eyes. The testosterone truck was too much for her.

"If he hadn't found that girl I would still give him a chance. Everyone deserves a chance at something they want or desire."

"I would destroy his chance in a million pieces he can't have you." Vince told her while crossing his arms.

"So you feel like you deserve me?"Rue asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Damn Straight." Vince said with a little more bass in his voice.

"Mmph, Ok." Rue said and continued looking at the road.

"I don't like how you said that." Vince said and his head coming in between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. He looked at Rue up side her head.

"Well damn, can I have my face back?" Rue said still looking at the road.

"I want to know why you said ok like that I do deserve you. Actually, I don't but that's why I work hard for your love." Vince said and kissed her on her cheek.

"Rue, you have been driving long enough. Why don't we pull over to a gas station or something and switch drivers?  I'll drive." Darren said. 

"Yea, I guess. I could catch up on some sleep." Rue said and pulled over to a gas station. They went ahead and filled up on gas. Rue had moved to the back seat with her headphones and phone.

"Rue, you can lay your head on my lap if you want to."Vince said. Rue shrugged her shoulders and laid her head across Vince's lap. Soon, she fell asleep and the only people awake in the car was Vince and Darren.

"Vince, I really hope you are not going to play her because if you do ima whoop ya ass." Darren said while focusing on the road.

"Now Darren, You know me better than that."

"Yea, but I also know that you were a total player ,just like me, in high school. You had about every girl on you and you were on every girl."

"That all stopped when I realized my feelings for Rue." Vince shot back.

"You don't know that maybe you are just infatuated with her! The last thing I want to see is another white man just using another black woman for sex or whatever. I don't mind if he was actually in love with the woman but using her is something that I can't stand Vince."

"Is that what you think Darren? You think i'm going to just use Rue for sex and then bounce on her?"

"Like I said Vince. I am use to seeing the old you the player you. I need actual proof."

"I didn't spend my years without her just thinking about her for no reason. I love her and everything about her. Sure, I messed and have sex with other girls during those years. I was trying to replace Rue but I couldn't. FYI I slept with those girls with the lights off no matter how beautiful they were I couldn't look at them with the lights on. I had to imagine it was Rue. Did you hear that? I had to imagine that I was making love to Rue for years. I actually thought I was having a conversation with her in my head. I almost went crazy and I almost slipped into insanity but now that I have found her I can finally have my peace and my love. I can have my happiness back. Every girl that I tried to start a relationship with was needy and clingy. Always wanted to go shopping for clothes and shoes. Rue, isn't like that she knows how to whole her own. She isn't clingy and knows how to give space. Sometimes too much space. She is perfect in every definition." Vince said. Then he looked down at Rue who was still sound asleep. He wanted to make sure that he didn't wake her but he did take his time admiring her features on her face.