Chapter 2

"Well someone has missed me a lot."Rue said once he let up for air. She hugged him and of course he hugged back. He had been waiting all his life to hold her. "You look like your doing well."

"Baby,"Vince pulled back to look at her. She stood out more to him than ever. "Why did you leave me with out a trace?"

"Because you needed to grow and I would have held you back."Rue said and took a step back and smiled. "And you have. You been hitting the gym Vince?"

"I got to keep my weight up for you baby," Vince patted his arms. Then furrowed his eyebrows at Rue. "Don't try to change the subject."

"Change?" Rue sat down lean back in one of the chairs.

"Yes Change, Rue you didn't have to leave in order for me to grow. I would have grown faster with you."Vince sat in front of her. He eyes roamed her body wanting to take her back to his place just to hold her.

"I'm sure you have found you a girl that have brought you status in this society." Rue looked down not wanting to meet his gaze.

"No. Even though women have tried. I remember what you said in that letter. You thought you would hold me back or vise versa. You thought that I would move on after you left," Vince got up walk towards Rue. Rue eyes went wide he really has gotten bigger. His whole body made shade over her. "You really thought I would really just move on from you?"

"Vince..."

"What? You thought you could just leave me. Remember what you said in that letter 'If we ever meet again it would be by the grace of God.' and 'I know that I would not be fully in love with you.' and 'I will make one lucky woman happy.' You are my woman. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Vince picked up Rue bridal style and kissed her passionately. "Your coming home with me tonight."

"Vince I-" Rue stopped talking when she looked in his eyes. It was mixed with anger and coldness but lust and love at the same time. She didn't know she could have that effect on him. "Vince I know your angry-"

"More like livid at the fact that you left me," Vince told her. "But now that I have found you I won't let you go."

"Vince you grew you did like I wanted you to do. You got a name for yourself and I don't want to ruin it."

"I don't care about status,"Vince looked down at her. "I care about you, and I hope you saved it."

"Save what?" Rue cocked her head back. Vince stopped walking and just stared at her. She still looked clueless. He moved his hand down her back and grabbed her butt.

"Oh. That. Touch my ass again and I will cut your hands off. Yes it's still saved and it has been safe ever since."

"This body is mine I can touch anything that I want." Vince smirked and bit his lip.

"You and your possessive attitude." Rue hopped down and ran up stairs to her club office.

"Damn it Rue! Stop running from me." Vince ran after her and followed her to her office. He found her gathering her things. And standing in front of the huge window.

"Fall it boys and girls."Rue said over the microphone. Everyone of her employees lined up in the middle of the floor. "Tonight was a good night. James step forward."

"Yes ma'am!" James, which was one of the guards stepped forward.

"Lock up for me and do body searches before anyone leaves." Rue sighed. "We don't want an incident like last time." Rue looked over at a pair of hands that she had cut off from another person. Who was trying to steal the deed and her identity. She didn't want to but she had to. Rue could be a savage person but she could control her anger. After that Vince scooped her right back up.