Chapter 5

"What you going to do Rizzo? Huh?" Trent growled at Vince.

"I'm going to rip you into pieces, and make sure that you suffer every bone cracking, nose breaking, and slow painful agony that you stay away from my baby." Vince tighten his grip around Trent's throat.

"Let him go Vince," Rue demanded she removed his hand from around his throat. She stood between the two holding them back from each other. "I came here for a reason."

"It's good seeing you Rue," Trent smiled. Her hand was on him. He couldn't believe it she was there with him. "you are so beautiful to me."

"Cut the crap! Why are you using your brother as a punching bag?" Rue looked at his eyes too see how dead they were. She remembered the light ones that greeted her when they were younger. All he could do was stare back. Struck on her  beauty and confidence. "Trent."

"Say something Martin!" Vince yelled . Rue still held them apart.

"Go sit in that chair Vince," Rue pointed. "Now."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead ass serious now sit the fuck down." Rue shot back. Vince knew she was doing business.

"Trent sit in your chair." Trent sat in his chair. She leaned back on his desk and faced him dead on. "Tell your assistant to bring three bottles of whiskey."

"What?" Vince was confused. What was she doing?

"Shh.."she put her hand up to hush Vince.

"Marcy! Three bottles of whisky please." Trent ordered and went back into Rue's eyes. She walked over the Vince and pulled him in the hallway.

"I'm getting him drunk so he can show me what's been going on with him. Something happen to make him punch Trevor like that." Rue told Vince. Vince nodded and followed her back into the room along with the assistant. Vince watch as Rue was planning her break through. If she had gotten him drunk then he would become emotionally unstable. He would let down his guard just a little. But enough for Rue to know what's going on.

"Trent what's going on," Rue leaned again on the table in front of him. But Trent let his feelings take over him again. He wanted Rue near him so he took her in his arms. Putting her in his lap and turning her around so she can face him. "Come on man snap out of it."

"I've missed you so much."

"Trent what happened?"

"You're so beautiful."

"Trent..."

"I want you so badly it's hard to contain." Trent tighten his grip around her waist locking her down. She grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured a glass for Trent and Her. He drunk it smoothly not losing eye contact with her. All Rue could think that it was going to be along night.

*************************
3 hours later

Trent was sobbing drunk, Rue was boarder line all the way drunk. She was tipsy but not drunk. Vince was on the sideline making sure that Trent wouldn't lose his mind.

"Trent, look at me." Rue raised Trent's head. "Why?"

"He always got more love from you than I ever did," He was referring to Vince and Trevor. "I never got a chance to love you like I wanted to." Rue was standing up now looking at him. No wonder why he became so dark. "I want to love you Rue just give me a chance." Trent got on his knees and gripped her waist crying into her stomach.

Rue thought about it for a second hesitated with her thoughts.She looked over at Vince was waiting on her answer too. Vince nodded his head he was a fair man. Rue nodded her head back in understanding.

"Trent," Rue bent down to his level faced him in the eye. "I'm giving both of you a chance." Trent looked at her in shock running his fingers through her hair. He dried his tears and stood up and pulled her up with him.

"Are you serious?" He asked her one more time.

"I'm serious." Rue told him. Vince stood up facing Trent. Rue stood in the middle of them. "At the in of this year I will make a choice."

"Shake on it." Vince held out his hand and waited for Trent to shake on it.

"Shake on it." Trent shook his hand.

"Then A deal is a deal." Rue sat and walked out the door with Vince. Who had his arm around her protectively.

"I'm going to win your hear baby." Vince told her. "No matter what."

"We'll see." Rue told him and stared ahead all the way home.