Part 14

Teyha's Pov
   When I woke up, Bryce was staring at me. He tucked my hair behind my ear.
Bryce- Good morning, beautiful.
I smiled and kissed him. I laid in his lap and just stared at him for a bit.
Brady- Are you gonna tell her? Or am I?
Teyha- Tell me what?
Bryce- The doctor called. He knows the mans name. And there is more.
Teyha- What?
Brady- The guy is out of a coma.
Teyha- What is his name?
Bryce- The doctor didn't say.
Teyha- Well. Let's go.
I jumped up and threw my shoes on. I didn't even bother with my hair or what I was wearing. I jumped in the car, the boys not far behind. When we got there the doctor was waiting for us. I ran up and hugged him.
Teyha- Thank you so much.
Doctor- It's my pleasure.
The doctor showed us to his room. The lights were dimmed and the man was sitting up. He turned his head slightly and looked at me with wide eyes
???- Are you Teyha?
Teyha- Yes. And you are?
Thomas- I'm Thomas. Owner of the Hype House.
Teyha- Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!
Tears fell down my face.
Thomas- No, I am sorry. I tried to te-
Teyha- I know. You tried to tell him the truck was gonna hit you.
Thomas- How'd you know?
Teyha- I had a dream. I think Larray was trying to tell me. He led me to you. I also heard his last words. You were going in and out of consciousness. You may not of heard.
Thomas- I heard exactly.
Teyha- So does that mean the paper work was for me to be in the Hype House?
Thomas- How'd you know? Oh wait. Larray. I can't believe this. Larray and me were really good friends. He talked about you a lot.
I was crying even harder now. Bryce wrapped me in a hug.
Time skip to 5 months later
   Everything had settled down. I only got sad occasionally. I see and talk to Larray in my dreams. Sometimes I wake up crying or freaking out, but Bryce is always there. I'm in love with Bryce. He is my everything. He is leaving soon to go to Maryland, to visit his mom. I would go with him but, he needs time with just him and his mom. We are currently eating pizza and watching tv. He leaves in the morning. I can't think about it. I'll end up crying. Bryce looks over at me to see that I'm lost in thought.
Bryce- Babe?
Teyha- Yes?
Bryce- Don't think about it?
He kisses me on my forehead. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue watching the show.
Bryce- You know what id love before I leave.
Teyha- Mmmmm. I think I can guess.
I began kissing him. Let's just say things escalated and now we are in our bed n@ked. I snuggled my head into his chest and went to sleep. When I woke up he was gone. I checked my phone. We had three hours before his flight. I went downstairs and found him making pancakes.
Bryce- Wearing my shirt?
Teyha- Maybe.
I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. I walked over and made myself a glass of chocolate milk.
Bryce- Can I have one?
Teyha- Why not?
I made Bryce one too. Bryce put our pancakes on two plates and we sat down and ate them. When we finished he went up to the room while I took a shower. When I was done I went upstairs and opened the door to our room. I saw two suitcases on our bed. Tears began falling down my cheeks. Bryce noticed and hugged me tight.
Bryce- Don't cry, princess.
Teyha- I don't want you go but you need to.
Bryce- I'll miss you so much.
He kissed me and held my cheek in his hand. He wiped away the tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his suitcases and put them in the car. He walked back over to me.
Bryce- Will you drive me?
Teyha- Yes.
We got in the car and I drove him to the airport. He got out and got his stuff. I walked him to the entrance. He turned around and kissed me. I felt as if the world was spinning around us. We didn't stop kissing. Then he pulled away.
Bryce- I gotta go. I love you and miss you, Tey. I'll be back soon.
Teyha- I love you too. And I'll miss you like crazy.
I kissed him real quick. I walked back to the car, not turning around. I got in and drove home. When I parked I sat in the car for a minute and cried. Then I got a text.

Addi Raee

Addi Raee- Hey, boo! I heard Bryce left today. Why don't you come by my house?

Teyha- Oh my gosh! I completely forgot you and Noah got a new house. Send me the address and I'll be there in a minute.

Addi Raee- ******* see you soon