Part 7

Teyha's Pov
   When I woke up, Bryce had his arms around my waist. I went to get up and he groaned.
Bryce- No. Stay. I want cuddles.
Teyha- Ok. Fine. Just for a bit though. I have to make breakfast soon.
We cuddled for a bit and then I went downstairs and made some biscuits. I got done and separated them onto two plates. I then laid out butter and some other jams and jellies.
Teyha- BRYCE!!! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!!
Bryce walked down, wiping his eyes.
Teyha- Good morning sleepy head.
Bryce- Good morning muffin.
We sat down and ate our food.
Bryce- Hey, get changed.
Teyha- Why?
Bryce- I'm taking you somewhere.
Teyha- Where?
Bryce- It's a surprise.
I ran upstairs and got changed into this.

I put this on because I wanted to look sexy for Bryce

I put this on because I wanted to look sexy for Bryce. When I went downstairs he was already dressed. His jaw dropped.
Bryce- You look so sexy in that. I'm so glad I can finally say that.
Teyha- Haha. I'm glad I can finally do this.
I jumped onto him and kissed him, wrapping my legs around his waist.
Bryce- Haha. I'm so glad you can do that too.
He kissed me back. I laughed and then jumped down. Bryce took my hand and led me to the car. He told me to put a blindfold on so I did. We pulled up somewhere and he took me out of the car. He led me somewhere and then took off the blindfold.
Teyha- Oh my gosh! Bryce you took me here!
I ran over and kissed him.
Bryce- I thought it would be a great idea to take you where we first met for our first date. This is our special place.
We first met at an abandon playground. It wasn't abandoned at the time. It was a place where all the kids went to hang out. Bryce and I met when I slid off the slide onto him. We ended up bumping heads and then apologizing. The apologizing turned into jokes and then a full on conversation. Yes we were 5, so most of it was kinda gibberish. But we kinda became best friends from there. I ran over to the slide.
Teyha- I'm still so sorry about that.
He laughed and grabbed my hand. He rubbed it against his forehead.
Bryce- Still got a bump too.
We both laughed and then he kissed me.
Teyha- You sure you wanna do this here?
Bryce- I mean it is abandoned.
He laid me down on the slide and then things happened. When we were done we both quickly but our clothes back on, and got into the car.
Bryce- Well then. Now it is a very special place.
I laughed and then kissed him. He drove me home and then went to his house. I was scrolling through insta when I saw this.
Quintongriggs

She is too cute to be mine cynthiaparkerCynthiaparker- no you|quintongriggs- I mean 😏Quintongriggs- owww she just hit me|user- awww|quintongriggs- it hurt|user- HE REPSONDED!!!!Teyha- bestie got a bae!! Congrats!!|addisonraee- bestie?|Teyha- boy ...

Cynthiaparker- no you
|quintongriggs- I mean 😏
Quintongriggs- owww she just hit me
|user- awww
|quintongriggs- it hurt
|user- HE REPSONDED!!!!
Teyha- bestie got a bae!! Congrats!!
|addisonraee- bestie?
|Teyha- boy bestie
|quintongriggs- Thx T
User- be with me not her

What a cute couple they make. Now both my besties have a partner. I continued scrolling through insta when I got a tweet.

Twitter

TikTokRoom- We have reported news that Addison Rae is said to have cheated on Noah Beck with his best friend Blake Gray. The informer has not gave a name. Is it true to believe or is it just a conspiracy theory?

I immediately called up Addison.

Addi Raee

Teyha- Are you ok?
Addison- No. Noah thinks I did do it.
Teyha- Oh no.
Addison- He said we need to take a break. What if he breaks up with me?
Teyha- He won't. He just needs some time. Why don't you come over to my house?
Addison- That would be great.
Teyha- I'll tell Larray to pick you up on his way home.
Addison- Ok. I'll see you in a bit.

I hung up and called Larray.

LaRayRay

Teyha- Hi, Larray, can you pick Addison up?
Larray- Of course, Teyha.
Teyha- Thanks.

I ended the call and scrolled through TikTok. When I heard Larray pull up, I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. I wrapped Addison in the biggest hug.
Addison- Too tight!
I laughed and let her go. She put her stuff in my room and then laid on my bed.
Addison- Do you think we are over?
Teyha- Not at all. I can tell you guys are in love.
Addison- Hey, Teyha, can you get me some water? I've been feeling dizzy all day.
Teyha- Yeah sure.
I ran downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. I walked upstairs making sure not to spill it. When I got to my room she wasn't there.
Teyha- Addison?! Where are you?!
Addison- I'm in the bathroom!
When I got to the bathroom she was on the floor. I looked and saw she had been puking.
Teyha- Have you eaten anything? I mean it's only 10, but are you hungry?
Addison- No. I'm just dizzy and feel like puking. Oh. Here I go again.
I held her hair back and she began puking. I looked away before I had to puke.
Teyha- I wonder why you're sick?
Addison- Would Larray know?
Teyha- Maybe. LARRAY!
Larray- COMING!
Larray ran in and realized Addison had been puking.
Larray- Oh girl. Are you sick?
Addison- No. But I am dizzy and have a constant urge to puke. This happened yesterday morning and then I was fine last night. It's like only mornings.
Larray- Oh no. Have you been having sex with Noah.
Addison- I mean yeah.
Larray- Oooo girl, but not the point. You should take a pregnancy test.
Addison- Oh my gosh. That makes sense. I'm only 18 though. That would make me a mother at 19. I can't be a 19 year old mom. I mean. Yeah, I'll keep the baby. But, I'm gonna be so stressed and scared.
Teyha- Hey, if you are pregnant, I'll be by your side no matter what. I'll help you through all this. And I bet Noah will be so happy to be a dad.
Addison- Oh my god. What is Noah gonna think?
Larray- Girl. If I was straight and got a girl pregnant I'd be excited.
Teyha- See. Now. About that test. Do you wanna come with me and Larray to get it?
Addison- I guess I will.
We got in the car and drove to the store. We got a pregnancy test and then headed home.
Addison- I'm scared.
She walked in the bathroom and shut the door.
Teyha- We will be right here.
Addison- Ok. I peed on it. I'm not looking. We all are gonna look at the same time. Close your eyes and come on in.
Me and Larray came in with our eyes closed.
Larray- 3!
Teyha- 2!
Addison- 1!
We all looked.
Addison- Oh shit.