Part 11

Teyha's Pov
   When I woke up I went straight downstairs. Bryce had just finished making us all breakfast.
Teyha- Awww. How am I so lucky?
Bryce- I wonder the same thing sometimes. I am a great guy.
I laughed and sat at on a barstool. I was eating when Jaden walked by. My dream from last night was still embedded in my head. Hopefully it will go away soon. I tried not to think about it.
Jaden- Good morning Bryce. Morning Teyha. Oooo! Can I have some?
Bryce- Of course.
Jaden took a plate and went to the living room.
Bryce- Teyha, once you're done, you should hurry and get dressed.
Teyha- Why?
Bryce- It's a surprise.
I gobbled down my food and then headed over to my house. I got changed into this.

I headed out and met Bryce at his car

I headed out and met Bryce at his car. I got in and he drove. It seemed like we had been driving for hours when we pulled up to a fair.
Teyha- Oh my! Bryce, I love fairs!
I hug and kissed him. We got out and he paid for our tickets. First we played some games. He won a huge teddy bear for me. We took a photo so I could post it.
(Pretend it is a bear)
Teyha

Thanks for the cuddle buddy brycehallLiked by luvanthony, Avani, and 947,395 othersBrycehall- thought I was your cuddle buddy|teyha- you both areUser- so adorable |user- they are goals |user- ewww! Ugly!Addisonraee- watch your tongue mister|bryceh...

Liked by luvanthony, Avani, and 947,395 others
Brycehall- thought I was your cuddle buddy
|teyha- you both are
User- so adorable
|user- they are goals
|user- ewww! Ugly!
Addisonraee- watch your tongue mister
|brycehall- 🤫
I took Bryce's hand and led him to the Ferris wheel.
Bryce- Sorry, no.
Teyha- Oh my! I forgot! You are afraid of heights!
He blushed and smirked.
Bryce- Ya know what? For you I will.
I kissed him and we boarded the ride. We reached the stop and he squeezed my hand.
Teyha- Hey, we will be down in a second.
Then the ride came to a stop. We were at the very top.
Bryce- Why aren't we moving!?
Teyha- Uh. It's ok. I got you.
He laid his head on my shoulder.
Teyha- Wow the view is amazing up here.
He opened his eyes and raised his head.
Bryce- You know. This isn't that bad.
Then he looked down. His eyes went wide.
Bryce- I made a mistake.
Teyha- It's ok.
Just then the ride started moving and he released his breath. We got off the ride and decided it was time to leave. When we got home, no one was there. I shook it off and headed upstairs. Bryce decided to stay the night here. We fell asleep and I woke up to 20 missed calls. 12 from Addison. 5 from Brady. And 4 from Quinton. Each one containing a voicemail. First I listened to Addison's. She said she was headed over. Most of them saying don't get on social media. Don't open anyone's messages. So I did. She arrived at my house a few minutes later crying. She came in and immediately hugged me.
Addison- Have you not heard?
Teyha- No, what is it?
Addison- Sit down.
I took a seat on the couch and Addison sat next to me. Bryce came rushing down with just boxers on, with his phone in his right hand.
Bryce- Oh my gosh, Teyha! Are you ok?
Teyha- Why does everyone keep asking me that?
Bryce looked at Addison and realized I didn't know. He went quiet and sat on the other side of me. He hugged me and then let Addison speak.
Addison- Who all called you?
Teyha- You, Quinton, and Brady. Why?
Addison- I'm so so so sorry, Teyha.
Tears began falling down her face. A worried look came across my face.
Teyha- What? Please tell me.
Addison- It's Larray.
I began crying. I didn't know what happened yet but the sadness made me wish whatever it was didn't happen. She continued.
Addison- Teyha, I'm so sorry, but Larray passed away earlier today.
I began balling my eyes out. It was only 1pm. Addison and Bryce wrapped me in a huge hug.
Teyha- When did this happen?! How did it happen?! Why Larray?! Why him?!
Addison- It happened at 11:30 this morning. They said he was rushing home, possibly. A diesel truck didn't stop at the light and hit his car. He died immediately. I'm so sorry, Teyha. You don't know how much I wish this didn't happen.
I cried and cried. I felt like time was going slower. A knock was at the door when I realized I had been crying in their arms for an hour now.
Teyha- Come in!
I sobbed in my sentence. Quinton walked in and ran to me. He embraced me tightly and kissed my forehead.
Quinton- I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. I'm so sorry Teyha. I wish this didn't happen.
Then soon after Brady rushed in, not even knocking. His face was red as if he had been crying for hours. I got up and slowly walked and sobbed over to him. I wrapped him in an enormous hug and cried on his shoulder.
Brady- I was in love with him! He's gone! He really is!
I began crying harder and so did he. My heart was hurting. Time flew by. We were all eventually cuddling on the couch asleep, watching Twilight. When I woke up, Bryce and Quinton were the only two still asleep. Addison was talking with Brady. Brady seemed to be feeling better. I walked over to them and rubbed Brady's shoulders.
Teyha- Brady, can I talk to you?
Brady- Yeah, sure.
He followed me upstairs to Larray's room.
Teyha- I can barely look at the room, but I wanna make it happier. This is your room now, if you want. I don't want you to be alone during this. You are the closest thing I have to my brother and I might be the closest thing you have to him also. I also don't wanna be alone here.
I giggled and he did too. He hugged me tight.
Brady- It might take a few sad nights, but I will move in here if you want. Thank you Teyha.
I hugged him and then we went back downstairs. When I got downstairs, the boys were awake and Noah, Avani, Anthony, and Jaden now joined us. They all took turns hugging me and saying how much they are sorry. We all ended up ordering Chinese and watching The Lion King. I fell alseep in Bryce's lap. I wanted to stay like that forever.