Part 8

Teyha's Pov
I just stared at the test. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Addison- Oh my god! What am I gonna do?! How do I tell Noah?! What if he thinks it's Blake's?!
Teyha- Addison! Stop! He won't. And I will help you tell Noah. It needs to be a cute way. I'll invite over to my house and he should see something and then you come out of the kitchen and are like "surprise". How does that sound?
Addison- That sounds good. I hope he is ok. Will you talk to him first outside?
Teyha- Of course.
I called up Noah and he said he would come over in an hour. While we waited, we made something like this.

It would be set up on a table right in front of the front door

It would be set up on a table right in front of the front door. We set it up and I walked outside. I sat on the porch swing and Noah arrived soon. He sat down next to me.
Teyha- How are you and Addison?
Noah- Well that tweet from TikTokRoom hit me hard. I was stupid to think she would do anything though. I know she is loyal. I can't believe I told her we needed a break. It was stupid of me.
Teyha- Well, she is scared but I told her that you'd come around.
Noah- That's good. You are so good to her. Thank you for that.
Teyha- You're welcome. I'm her bestie. What can I say? How bout we go inside?
Noah- Sure. Why not?
We walked inside and he immediately noticed the table.
Noah- Is this for Bryce? Oh my gosh. Congrats Teyha.
Then Addison walked out of the kitchen.
Addison- No, Noah. I am.
Noah- Wait! Oh my god! Really?! I'm gonna be a dad!
He ran to Addison and hugged her.
Noah- How far along?
Addison- Well I started puking like last week, so about two or three weeks.
Noah- Oh my gosh. I'm so happy. I'm so sorry that I didn't trust you. I just freaked out and now I'm gonna be a dad and I'm never gonna do anything like that again.
He went down to her stomach.
Noah- I'm never leave you and mommy again, ok? I love you and mommy so much.
He kissed her stomach and then kissed her.
Teyha- Awww. You guys are so adorable.
Addison- This is the perfect time to ask Noah and you a question. Noah, how do you feel having Teyha be our child's god mother and Bryce be the god father.
Noah- I am fine with that.
Teyha- Oh my god! I'm gonna be a god mother! Ahhhh!
I help them take some photos.
Addisonraee

Expecting!!! NoahbeckLiked by noahbeck, Avani, and 869,506 othersTeyha- Bryce!!! We are god parents!!|brycehall- Wait wtf!! Ahhh!!User- congrats!!|noahbeck- thank you|user- omg he answered youJoshrichards- you guys will be some cute parents|addiso...

Liked by noahbeck, Avani, and 869,506 others
Teyha- Bryce!!! We are god parents!!
|brycehall- Wait wtf!! Ahhh!!
User- congrats!!
|noahbeck- thank you
|user- omg he answered you
Joshrichards- you guys will be some cute parents
|addisonraee- Thx josh
|noahbeck- Thx boo 😙

Noahbeck

Coming into the world soon addisonraeeLiked by addisonraee, joshrichards, and 968,595 othersAddisonraee- I love our little family|noahbeck- I love it tooTeyha- congrats you guys|addisonraee- Thx bestie|noahbeck- Thx Teyha

Liked by addisonraee, joshrichards, and 968,595 others
Addisonraee- I love our little family
|noahbeck- I love it too
Teyha- congrats you guys
|addisonraee- Thx bestie
|noahbeck- Thx Teyha

I was so happy for them. They went back to Noah's and Bryce came over. He was a bit sad.
Teyha- Why are you sad?
Bryce- I don't know. I just am a little jealous.
Teyha- Of what?
Bryce- Well. I kinda got jealous because I want a family.
Teyha- Aww, Bryce. I want a family too. Just not right now.
Bryce- That's ok. I just I'm so excited and ready for that moment.
Teyha- I will be excited too. But I'm not ready yet.
Bryce- Well. Off that topic. Want to watch some tv?
Teyha- Sure. What show?
Bryce- We can watch Criminal Minds.
Teyha- You know me so well.
I laid my head on his chest and watched a few episodes before falling asleep. When I woke up, I went downstairs and made some toast with Nutella. Bryce came down and ate some with me.
Bryce- Did I say how beautiful you look today?
Teyha- No.
Bryce- Well. You look so beautiful today.
Teyha- Thank you.
I kissed him and then went upstairs. He followed me.
Teyha- I'm getting dressed.
Bryce- Ok.
I stripped down and he just watched.
Bryce- You are so beautiful.
I just began laughing. I got changed into this.

I went over to Bryce and sat on his lap

Bryce- You wanna go get some ice cream?
Teyha- Of course.
Bryce drove me to Andy's and we got out. We ordered our ice cream and then sat at a booth. I got vanilla ice cream and he got chocolate ice cream. Once we were done he took me to the Sway House.
Bryce- Boys, I brought Teyha!
Josh- Ok!
Anthony- Ok!
Quinton- Boo!
I jumped up and turned around and hugged him.
Teyha- You live here now.
Quinton- Yeah. Kinda just moved in yesterday.
Teyha- Now I can hang with my bestie a lot more.
Addison- Bestie? What even am I?
Teyha- I didn't even know you were here.
I ran over and hugged her.
Teyha- You are both are my best friends. I love you both. How's he/she doing?
Addison- Good. He/she kicked the other day. We kind out the gender tomorrow. We are wanting everyone to come to the hospital and find out with us.
Teyha- That would be great.
Noah- I didn't get a hug.
I hugged Noah.
Teyha- Sorry Noah. I was distracted by your beautiful, pregnant girlfriend.
Noah- She is beautiful. And definitely pregnant.
I laughed and hugged everyone else. Bryce took me up to his room. When we got in there he locked the door. Stuff happened. I rolled over and sat up. I got changed and so did he. He went downstairs first while I finished changing. When I walked down Bryce looked embarrassed.