Part 1

Teyha's Pov
Me and my brother, Larray, we're sitting in the car waiting for Addison. I'm a senior in high school and have a school full of famous people. Me, my brother, and my best friend being some of them. Addison was at cheerleading so we were waiting for her. When she was done, she ran to the car. We drove her home and then went to our house. I got out and went straight upstairs. My boy best friend lived next to me. His name is Bryce. He doesn't go to school with me. He does online schooling. I quickly got into a nicer outfit because he was coming over. By the way Bryce has been my best friend for 13 years. I started having a crush on him when I was a freshman. I got changed into this.

When I heard a knock at the door I rushed down

When I heard a knock at the door I rushed down. When I got to the door I walked as if I was close to the door already. I opened the door and Bryce looked me up and down.
Bryce- They let you wear that to school?
He stroked his chin acting like he was checking me out, and I pushed him. We both laughed and then he came in.
Teyha- So what do you want to do?
Bryce- We can make some TikToks and then go on a walk.
Teyha- That sounds like fun.
We made a TikTok to I Wanna Love You and then one to Kolours. We then went on a walk about a mile down the road. He pulled out his phone and took a picture real fast.
Tehya- Hey!
I pushed him and laughed. We walked for a bit and then walked back. He opened the door and let me and then hugged me goodbye. I walked upstairs and grabbed two towels. I headed to the bathroom when I saw this.
Brycehall

Walks with my bestie TehyaLiked by addisonraee, luvanthony, and 894,496 othersaddisonraee- hey! That's my bestie!|brycehall- no mine!|tehya- im both of yoursLuvanthony- ship|avani- ship |joshrichards- ship|user- ewww noUser- I want to be your bestie

Liked by addisonraee, luvanthony, and 894,496 others
addisonraee- hey! That's my bestie!
|brycehall- no mine!
|tehya- im both of yours
Luvanthony- ship
|avani- ship
|joshrichards- ship
|user- ewww no
User- I want to be your bestie

I shook my head and laughed. People were actually shipping us. I took a shower and then got changed into this.

 I took a shower and then got changed into this

I plugged my phone up and went to bed.