Part 2

Teyha POV
I woke up to my alarm for school and got dressed. I wore this.

I went downstairs and ate some toast

I went downstairs and ate some toast. Larray took me to pick up Addison and then he dropped us off at school. I took all my classes and then went to lunch. When I got there, my table was empty. I texted Addison to ask where she was.

Addi Raee

Teyha- Where are you?
Addi Raee- I got sick and had to go home. Sorry I didn't tell you
Teyha- It's ok. I hope you get better
Addi Raee- Thx boo

I went and sat down. I was scrolling through insta when I saw someone in the corner of my eye walk up to me.
Quinton- Can I sit with you?
Teyha- Yeah, sure.
He sat down and I realized I hadn't seen him before.
Teyha- Are you the new student?
Quinton- Yeah, I just moved here from Texas.
Teyha- Oh nice. Got TikTok?
Quinton- Yeah. I'm currently growing. I have about 4 million right now.
Teyha- Oh cool. I have about 14 million.
He scratched his neck, and laughed.
Quinton- Yeah, I know. I follow you.
I got on my phone and scrolled through my TikTok followers and followed him back.
Quinton- Oh my gosh. Thanks. Hey, do you mind if I hang with you? I don't really have friends here yet.
Teyha- Yeah. That's fine. I'd love to be your friend. Wanna go make a TikTok?
Quinton- I'd love to.
We walked outside and went to the playground at the Elementary. We danced to the song Pop Your Shit.
When we were done, we walked for awhile until the bell rang.
Teyha- Hey, if you want to, me and my friends are going to my neighbors party tonight. You can come with.
Quinton- Yeah. That sounds like fun.
I ran into the school before I was late for class. After school Larray picked me up and took me home. I ran upstairs and got ready for the party. I did my makeup.

And then I styled my hair