Part 5

Teyha's Pov
A few weeks had past and it is now our last week of school. I've been hanging out with Addison, Bryce, and Quinton. Addison and Bryce are such a cute couple. Me and Quinton are getting really close. There was a time this week where we were all watching a movie and he kissed me. It didn't last long. It was cute though. We've had our moments. I've honestly been feeling really good about where we are headed lately. School had just ended and I was driving home when I got a phone call.

Addi Raee

Addison- Hey Teyha, can we talk?
Teyha- Yeah, sure.
Addison- Ok. I'll be at your house in a bit.

I wonder what this is about. I got home and Addison was sitting on my porch. I walked up to her and she looked sad.
Teyha- What's up, Addison?
Addison- It's about me and Bryce.
Teyha- Why don't we go to my room?
She nodded and we walked up to my room. She sat down and I laid, putting my head in my hands.
Addison- I think I don't have feelings for Bryce anymore. I mean, we were going good, but I met a guy and we instantly clicked. It was like love at first night but I couldn't do anything because I'm with Bryce. And ,Teyha?
Teyha- Yeah?
Addison- He is soooo in love with you. Like, I can't even say how much. Almost every day he talks about you.
Teyha- But, me and Quinton. We are going so well.
Addison- I think you'll choose who is best for you.
I looked a little worried and Addison noticed.
Addison- It's ok. Now, can you help me find out how to tell Bryce?
I shook my head yes, and we began making a plan. It was around 8 before we finished. Addison would tell him tomorrow. Hopefully he won't get hurt by it. I got changed once Addison left, and went to bed. When I woke up I got ready, and changed into this.

I went downstairs and there was Larray

I went downstairs and there was Larray. He had made me some eggs and bacon for breakfast.
Teyha- Oh my gosh. Thanks, bub.
Larray- You're welcome. And you are rocking that outfit.
Teyha- Hehe. Thanks.
I got done and walked outside. I sat on the porch and waited for Quinton. He's been driving me to school for a couple months now. When we got to the school, Bryce and Addison were still being lovey dovey. I can see she hasn't told him yet. I got done with my first few classes when lunch came around. Addison was at the table looking sad as hell.
Addison- I did it.
Teyha- How'd it go?
Addison- He understood, but I still feel bad.
Teyha- It's ok. It could have gone worse.
Addison- Yeah, I guess.
I sat down and then Quinton came to join us.
Quinton- Where's Bryce?
Teyha- He won't be joining us, today.
Quinton- Why not?
Addison- I broke up with him.
Quinton- Oh, sorry.
Addison- It's ok. Thanks.
Lunch passed and so did the rest of our classes. Quinton dropped me off back at home. Tomorrow school was out for graduation. I couldn't wait. I went into the living room and saw Larray sleeping with a boy on the couch.
Teyha- Knock knock.
Larray- Huh? Oh. Hi Teyha.
Teyha- Who is this?
Larray- This is Brady. My boyfriend.
Teyha- Oh. Nice to meet you Brady.
Brady- Nice to meet you too.
He smiled and I walked up to my room. I was to lazy to take a shower so I laid on my bed. I scrolled through TikTok for a bit and then went on insta. That was fast.
Addisonraee

Why he so cute? Noahbeck Liked by brycehall, luvanthony, and 869,395 othersNoahbeck- why she so cute?|addisonraee- tehehehUser- what happened to her and Bryce Brycehall- the freshman got a girl|user- freshman?|noahbeck- sway boy things User- is Br...

Liked by brycehall, luvanthony, and 869,395 others
Noahbeck- why she so cute?
|addisonraee- teheheh
User- what happened to her and Bryce
Brycehall- the freshman got a girl
|user- freshman?
|noahbeck- sway boy things
User- is Bryce even mad

I immediately called up Addison.

Addi Raee

Teyha- You didn't say this new guy was Noah Beck.
Addison- Ok. Long story short. This all happened when Bryce took me to meet everyone. He was really nice and we just clicked.
Teyha- How long ago?
Addison- Like 2 months ago.
Teyha- Ok. I was just making sure it wasn't something fast.
Addison- Nope.
Teyha- Well I gotta go take a shower. Bye boo.
Addison- Bye

I can't believe the guy was Noah Beck. Another sway boy. I got up and took a shower. When I got back to my room, Larray was on my bed.
Larray- He's single now.
Teyha- I know.
Larray- Are you not gonna go for him, before someone else does?
Teyha- No. I like him, but it's him or Quinton. He just got out of a relationship and me and Quinton are really close to starting one.
Larray- You've also liked him for about 4 years.
Teyha- I know, but...
Larray- No buts. You take a chance or you don't. It's up to you.
Larray got up and walked out of my room. What a weird but smart brother I have. I laid down and thought about my choices, but then graduation popped up. Oh my gosh! I'm graduating tomorrow!