Part 9

Teyha's Pov
I was very confused.
Josh- Could you guys have been any louder?
Kio- Oh Bryce! Oh Bryce!
Anthony- Oh Teyha, go faster!
Bryce- Could you guys not?
Griffin- Sorry bud. It's easy to be picked on. Sorry Teyha.
Teyha- It's ok. I had fun.
I looked at Bryce and winked. Everyone went eww while we just laughed. I sat down on the couch next to Bryce.
Bryce- So, me and the boys are throwing a party. Want to be my date?
Teyha- Duh.
I laughed and eat my breakfast. Bryce walks me home and I get changed and ready for the party.

When I was done I walked down and hugged Larray goodbye

When I was done I walked down and hugged Larray goodbye. I walked to Bryce's. I was an hour early. It was me and the boys. No girls had showed up yet. Addison wasn't coming since she was pregnant. Noah is here though. About an hour passed before everyone was showing up. I had a few drinks and was dancing with Bryce. I wasn't drunk and I wasn't tipsy. I didn't really want to get wasted tonight. I went outside to get some air when Noah walked up to me. I could tell he was drunk.
Noah- Hey, Teyha. How's the party?
Teyha- It's good. How many drinks have you had?
Noah- Uh. Like 6. Not many though.
Teyha- Oh really.
Noah- You know, you are really beautiful.
Teyha- Thanks, Noah, but I think I'm gonna go.
Noah- Wait.
I was about to leave so I turned back around. He shoved his lips onto mine and I pulled away immediately.
Noah- I'm so so sorry. I think I'm drunk.
Teyha- I think so too. I have to tell Addison.
Noah- No, please don't. She'll be pissed.
Teyha- I'll talk to her for you.
I walked away to find Bryce.
Teyha- Hey, baby, I'm gonna leave, ok?
Bryce- Why so soon?
Teyha- I am really tired.
Bryce- Ok. Goodnight, beautiful.
He kissed me and I walked home. When I got to my room I got undressed and took a shower. I laid down and went to bed. When I woke up I immediately texted Noah and Addison.

Noah

Teyha- Hey, Noah. Meet me at my house at 2.
Noah- Ok. I'll be there.

Addi Raee

Teyha- Meet me at my house at 2
Addi Raee- Why?
Teyha- We are gonna have a little talk
Addi Raee- Ok

I changed out of my pjs and went down for breakfast. Larray was making oatmeal so I waited and sat at the counter.
Teyha- Hey, Larray?
Larray- Yes?
Teyha- Can you help me out today?
Larray- Sure. With what?
Teyha- Noah tried to kiss me last night and I pulled away. He apologized because he was really drunk. I told him I had to tell Addison, so him and Addison will be here at 2.
Larray- Oh, ok. I'll help.
Teyha- Thank you.
Larray- Anytime.
Oatmeal got done and I ate mine. I watched some tv and then Noah came in.
Noah- Hi, Teyha.
Teyha- Hi, Noah. We are waiting for Addison.
Noah came and sat by Larray and I, while we waited for Addison. Not to long after, Addison came in.
Addison- Hi, everyone.
Everyone- Hey, Addison.
Addison sat down and I started the conversation.
Teyha- I think Addison is the only one who doesn't know why she is here. Noah, why don't you tell her?
Noah- Umm. Ok. Well, I went to the party last night.
Addison- I know.
Noah- Well I got drunk and accidentally umm kissed Teyha. She pulled away and I immediately apologized. I am so sorry, Addison.
Addison- Oh. I didn't expect that. Well, Noah. I'm glad you told me. I forgive you.
Noah- You do?
Addison- Of course. You were drunk.
Noah ran over and hugged her. He kissed her and then her stomach. They both left and me and Larray laughed.
Teyha- I'll be gone today at 4.
Larray- Why?
Teyha- I'm taking Noah and Addison to see the gender.
Larray- Ooo. Text me when you find out.
Teyha- I will. Well, love you. I'll see you in a bit.
I hugged Larray and got in my car. I ran by McDonald's got a drink and then picked up Noah and Addison. They got in and we drove to the doctors. We waited about 30 minutes and then went into a room. The doctor scanned Addison belly and showed us the baby.
Addison- Awe. That's our little baby.
Doctor- That is your little girl.
Noah- Oh my. We are having a girl.
Addison kissed Noah and freaked out too.
Addison- You owe me $50.
Noah- I know.
Teyha- Wait? You bet on the gender of the baby.
Addison- Yeah. We also came up with a boy name and girl name.
Noah- It was gonna be Carson, if it was a boy. But since it is a girl we are naming her Reilly.
Teyha- Awe. That's so cute.
Addison- I know, right?
Noah- I cant wait to have our little girl.
I drove them back home and then headed to my house. When I got there Quinton was on my porch. I walked up to him.
Teyha- Hey, Q.
Quinton- Hey, T. I can I talk to you?