Part 6

Teyha Pov
   I woke up at 7 and got dressed in a hoodie and sweats. Graduation was at 6. I am doing my makeup and hair at 4 and then heading over at 5. I went downstairs and Larray was in the kitchen with Brady.
Teyha- Hey, cuties.
Brady- Hey, girl.
Larray- We made you graduation waffles.
Teyha- Oh my gosh. Thanks guys. Are you guys gonna be there?
Brady- We wouldn't miss it for the world.
I ate my food and then called up Quinton.

Quinton😁

Teyha- Hey, Q.
Quinton- Hey, T.
Teyha- Whatcha doing?
Quinton- Watching tv.
Teyha- Well I'm bored. Wanna come over?
Quinton- Sure. I'll be there in a bit.
When Quinton got here, he made his way up to my room. He laid on the bed and looked at the tv.
Quinton- Criminal Minds?
Teyha- Yeah. Reed is so hot.
Quinton- Oh my. I've seen too many TikToks about him.
I laughed and we watched an episode. The whole time, Quinton paid more attention to me than the tv.
Teyha- Yes?
Quinton- Will you promise me something?
Teyha- What?
Quinton- If something happens today, go with your gut. Don't even think about me. I'm so happy that we are best friends. And I want you to be happy too.
Teyha- Ummm. Ok. I will.
I was really confused and just shook it off. It was about to be 4 so I started getting around. Quinton left to go get ready too. I did my makeup and hair.

 I did my makeup and hair

Once I was done, I headed over to get my graduation gown

Once I was done, I headed over to get my graduation gown. It looked like this.

Everyone began showing up and all of us seniors got in line

Everyone began showing up and all of us seniors got in line. One by one we got our diplomas. Once everyone went through, we all sat down. It was time for people to speak. First up was Addison, she got to talk about sports and being head cheerleader. Then was Quinton. He talked about school work and grades. Then from the crowd a face appeared. Bryce walked up to the stage. What the heck? Bryce doesn't even go to school here.
Principal- Today, we have a special guest, Bryce Hall. He has been doing online schooling, but is here today to graduation with us. He has a speech prepared.
Bryce- As everyone just heard, I do not go to school here. Mr.Hemming was nice enough to let me graduation with you all. Doing online school has been tough. I started as a freshman. That's when I got big with social media. The whole time, I was stressed out. And there was only one person that helped me out. When everything settled down that person was still there. She has been my best friend since we were 5. She has stayed by my side through the worst and best times. And I love her for that. So today, when I was invited to graduation with you all, I thought one thing. I get to graduation with my best friend. I may have graduated with a bestie but I want to finish off with more. So, what do you say Teyha? Will you be my girlfriend?
My eyes opened wide. I was pretty much crying already. I looked over at Quinton and he shook his head yes. I looked back up at Bryce. He had worry in his eyes. I could tell.
Teyha- Bryce Hall. Of course I will be your girlfriend.
Everyone starting cheering us on. Even the parents. When graduation was over, I went to Quinton to talk to him.
Quinton- Hey, T.
Teyha- Hey, Q. I didn't know that's what you meant.
Quinton- Well, now you do know.
Teyha- I'm sorry.
Quinton- What is there to be sorry about? That's right nothing. We are besties. And that is the best thing I could ask for. Also congrats. I'm happy for you.
Teyha- Thanks, Q.
I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek. Then Bryce walked over to us.
Bryce- Hey, cutie.
Teyha- Hi.
Bryce- I was talking to Quinton.
I playfully slapped him.
Bryce- I'm joking.
He wrapped me in a hug.
Bryce- Wanna hang at your place tonight?
Teyha- Yeah, sure.
Bryce- Imma go say hi to the boys.
Teyha- Ok. Imma hang with my besties.
I said that as Addison walked over. He kissed me on the forehead and walked off.
Addison- So you and Bryce?
Teyha- Yeah.
Addison- You guys are so cute together.
Teyha- No. That's you and Noah.
She laughed and Quinton looked a little upset.
Addison- Who you going for, Quinton?
Quinton- Well. I have a liking for this girl named Cynthia.
Teyha- Ooo my bestie has a girl. My boy bestie.
I looked at Addison and she looked fake offended. We all laughed and then talked about college. I'm probably doing online college. When we were done, I got Bryce and drove to my house. Larray was on a date with Brady, and was staying the night at Brady's also. We got out and went straight upstairs.
Teyha- You want to stay the night?
Bryce- Sure. Will we be the only ones here.
Teyha- Yeah. Larray is staying at his boyfriends.
Bryce- Wait. Larray is gay?
Teyha- How could you not tell?
Bryce- I don't know. It all makes since now though.
I laughed a little.
Bryce- So does that mean I can do this?
He got on top of me and started kissing me.
Teyha- Yes. Does that mean I can do this?
I flipped him over and started kissing him.
Bryce- Of course.
We started making out and then things escalated and you know what happened.
(Sorry. I'm not in the right mood to write a smut scene)
I got off him and began panting. We both were breathing really heavy.
Bryce- Wow. I just did that with my best friend.
Teyha- Wow. I'm dating my best friend.
He flipped over and looked at me. He kissed my forehead and I cuddled into his chest. We ended up falling asleep like that.