Chapter 28: bringing comfort

Bendy pov

After what happened with Valentino, y/n was still attached to angel dust. He wanted angel to be happy once again so everyday he would hang out with him. But y/n was always like from the beginning. Whenever anyone was sad he would go all in just to make them smile and feel better despite his shy nature.

I'm so proud of him. He is growing up to a better version of himself. I look into the room to see angel and y/n sleeping on the bed. Y/n is snuggled against angel while angel is holding him close like a precious object. It was adorable I'm not gonna lie. Angel's pig friend was sleeping near both of their heads too.

I silently close the door and I walk away. Right now everyone was in bed except me. I'm a ink demon so I don't need sleep all that much. I walk the balcony and I look out into lit up hell city. This place is home. It may not seem like much but to us demons. This place is we belong. Yes we are assholes, yes we are rude, sex addicted, drug addicted, and even killers but we all have one thing in common.

We all are considered friends here whether we like to believe it or not. I remember when my family and I first came here. We were the famous l/n killers. The whole world was after us. And when we were sentenced to death y/n killed too. The thing was he wasn't even a year when he died. So with that being said the mortal above murdered a pure soul and so he fell with us.

Ever since then we raised him but instead of him being a killer we raised him to be a helper. A kind person to help others. That's how he is today. A kind soul helping others. Just be sure you don't push over the edge or else you will face true hell.

"Enjoying the peace and quiet?" I hear a voice behind me. Turning to look it was Lucifer.

I turn to look back before speaking.

"Yeah. Just looking on good memories." I reply to him.

He stand next to me as he looks out to the city as well. We both remember how much of naive children we were in the past. But a question came to me.

"Hey Lucifer do you remember you angel days? You know before you fell down here?" I ask him.

He perks his head up in interest.

"Oh hell its been so long!" He says shaking his head while laughing.

"In fact I have a photo of me as an angel here!" He says shifting through his jacket. He then pulls out a photograph of him when he was still an angel.

 He then pulls out a photograph of him when he was still an angel

"Oh so you were a pretty boy aye?" I ask with a smug look.

"Don't push it." Lucifer replies with a stern look.

"But in a way your right. When I would go around heaven all the female angels would steal glances at me every now and then. If I was married to Lilith then she would be furious." He says chuckling.

I chuckle along for a bit before we go back to looking out in the city.

"So you were flirting with your wife again huh?" I ask him.

Lucifer pov earlier

During the night time I see Lilith looking out a window. Walking up to her she noticed me.

"Honey? What are you doing up so late?" She asks me.

"As a husband it's my job to look after my family, you included." I say.

I take her hand into mine and I ask her.

"What's on your mind?" I ask.

She removes her hand and looks out the window. Then she asks me a question that makes me worry for her.

"Am I a good wife Lucifer?" She asks.

I stand there with a worried look. She then continues.

"After all that has happened. I wonder why you still love me. I am a succubus after all. So why? What do you see in me that I can't see?" She says tearing up a little.

I say nothing as I walk closer to her. I turn her around to face me. Wiping those tears away I see that hurt look in those eyes. So I speak the truth.

"When I first saw you I made the most amazing discovery. Something that never told you." I say putting both my hands on her cheeks.

"I realized that I can hold the whole world in these hands" I say smiling.

"I love you because you were the first person to like me for who I am. Not what I have become. We built hell together just the two of us. So as I stood next two you every time I held your face like this I would speak in my mind. 'I found my world and I would do anything to you happy.' So I did no matter what you did I would keep you happy as best as I can. So Lilith the answer to your question was right in front of your eyes. You just needed to wipe away those tears of yours." I say confidently.

She then embraces me as we share a passionate kiss.

Later
Bendy pov

"Yeah. She is my life after all." He says.

I also remember y/n would go around helping his brothers if they were down and sad. I mean can you imagine a blue deer walking up to you and hugging you until you felt better? Nester always hated it when y/n did that. But I'm the end he caved in when y/n would do the puppy eyes.

But now. How are we going to cheer y/n up?

"Hey bendy I have an idea on how we help y/n." He says gaining my attention.

"What is it?" I ask.

(Just a heads up. The next chapter will contain a lot of floof so be ready for a tornado of cuteness.)