Chapter 15: the next victim

Y/n pov

As the three continue to chase Alastin throughout the hotel I got a little curious. I decided to go to Alastin's room to see what concoctions he made.

I walk inside to see that his room looked like a mad scientist lived here. Potions and brewing stations were everywhere. Chalk boards with invention ideas as well as prank ideas.

"Alastin was always secretive when it came to pranks." I say to myself.

I finally made it his potions. I look in shock at the variety and uses for them. They ranged from that laxative prank to the gender swap potion that he used.

I continue to look until one caught my eye. I picked it up and I looked at the label. I deadpanned. He literally called the 'Neko potion' is he serious? I giggle that Alastin May be a week. Well to be honest those Japanese cartoons are quite good.

Especially that one that the whole family liked. What was it called? Jojo's bizarre adventure? Yeah that one!

"Well I'll put this back and-" I was interrupted by me slipping on water on the floor.

I fall on my back as a potion named the 'enlightenment' splashed on me.

"Oh no." I say.

Timeskip

We see that Alastin was tied up to a chair with his mouth gagged.

"Finally! Now we must decide what to do next." Alastra says.

"Well considering that this is probably one of Alastin's concoctions it should wear off in a few days or so." Bendy says as she is in a more normal outfit.

" Bendy says as she is in a more normal outfit

(I decided to change the picture. I hope this is better.)

"So has anyone seen y/n around?" Alastor says as everyone looks for him but to no avail.

"I am here my family." Y/n says as everyone turns to him.

But he seems off.

Instead of his blue adorable personality he looks like and angel.

"Like flowers in the spring my mind is blooming with new possibilities

"Like flowers in the spring my mind is blooming with new possibilities." He says. Everyone looks in shock at how poetic y/n spoke.

"Similar to a curious cat a have placed my eyes upon the creations of Alastin's room. From there a single potion has freed me from my lies and my self gained gloom." He says calmly.

"So you accidentally dropped a potion on yourself and you are now a poet?" Bendy asks.

"In a way yes. I was freed from my mess. I finally see hell in all it's glory. Just like the toll of the bells in the morning." He says walking to the kitchen.

"But how long will the effects last?" Alastra asks y/n.

"Just like the journey of the afterlife in Egypt. Seven days is the journey for the potion to reach it's crypt." Y/n says making tea.

"Great now we have to deal with a rhyming poet and three genderbent family members. How could this get any better?" Nester says sarcastically.

"Oooohhhh y/n!~" Lilith says walking downstairs.

"$&@% GOD $&@¥€£ SON OF A #%¥£€!" Nester cursed.

Lilith and Lucifer came downstairs only to see the mess currently in front of them.

Lilith saw Bendy, Alastra, and Alastor and asked.

"Do I really need to ask what happened to any of you?" She said without a care in the world.

"Fuck you too." Alastra said.

"Y/n Well well! You seem to have reached enlightenment my friend!" Lucifer said walking over to y/n.

"It's not like that Lucifer. We have been changed by a Alastin as a form of joke. The defects shall last for a total of seven days. After that we will return to normal." Y/n says sipping his tea.

" I see. Well then. Why don't we just continue on like this is normal?" He says.

Everyone agrees as they go to their rooms.

Charlie and her friends already know about this. Let's just say that husk is hitting on Bendy, angel dust is hitting on Alastra and Vaggie is just Vaggie. Nifty was asking Alastor where all the men were again.

But Lucifer decided to ask me something.

"Hey y/n." He said.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Do you know steam powered giraffe?" He asks.

Y/n smiled as he caught on to the idea. They went out and grabbed some face paint. After they got dressed they began to dance and sing.

Come with me I'll show you how to be a metal man
When the gears are turning and the fires are burning
When the world ticks around you,
Voices tocking all the time
And you live for sleep you've never slept
Because you cannot sleep

Colonel Walter was shocked
When he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton blokes
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Now the war is passed and over
We're left to sit and wonder
What is life and what is real?
And why do living things need feeling?
(One, two, three)

La-Da-Da-Da-Da La-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da
La-Da-Da-Da-Da La-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da

How'd you like to try pumping
Lead through your veins
Or have a heart so wet and cold it starts rusting
When the world ticks around you,
Voices tocking all the time
You live for feelings you've never felt
Because you cannot feel

And what is this leaking affecting my eye?
Does the oil that is dripping mean this is a cry?
Will I ever be something with feelings to hide?
Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

I want all today
Don't want to hear you say
You can't do this, you can't do that
You're not a living thing with feeling
(One, two, three)

Wind me up, turn the gears (Brass goggles!)
Wind me up, turn the gears (Brass goggles, goggles, goggles!)
Wind me up, turn the gears (Brass goggles!)

I want all today
Don't want to hear you say
I love you, I love you
I love-love-love you

Colonel Walter was shocked when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton blokes
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes
Wind me up, turn the gears.

They finish and they laugh. In all honesty steam powered giraffe was their favorite music group.

When they first debuted they would listen to their tracks nonstop. And so they went to their rooms to rest and wash off after a fun song and dance.

However. The catastrophe is coming and she is coming with the conviction of transforming reality into her own image. Besides she was killed in her world now she is here and she is pissed.