Chapter 13: Cleansing

No one's POV

"RUN Y/N RUN!!!" Alastor says as they run through the street of a burning hell city.

"COME HERE MY PRETTIES!!!! I'll make the pain only moderate!!" Rotsala says covered in blood, eyes dilated, and teeth shown with flesh stuck to them.

Today is the day of the cleansing and the exterminator angels have descended. But it was also that time of year for Rotsala. Everyone in the hotel was moved somewhere far away while y/n and Alastor stayed behind to distract Rotsala so he doesn't kill the family.

If your wondering what Rotsala is like during the cleansing picture it like this. He become a serial killer like Jason vorhees But her can run. Plus he smiles like goddamn jack the killer.

"Oh god oh lord!" Y/n says as they continue to run.

They pass several angels killing demons. They spot Alastor and y/n. They were about to go after them but when they saw Rotsala they immediately backed off.

The brothers though that they were doomed but then someone helped.

"Hurry come inside!" A voice waving it's hand said.

They follow and headed inside and closed the door. Rotsala stops and looks around. He couldn't find them and he flies off.

See the family does this. Every cleansing two brothers volunteer to distract Rotsala during his mood until the cleansing stops. It changes every year. Once Rotsala changes and he sees the brothers then he vows to chase them until he kills them. This way the two being chased will keep Rotsala from hunting down the rest of the family. It so happens that this year it was Alastor and y/n's turn to run.

They regain their breath and speak.

"Thank you whoever you are!" Alastor says out of breath.

"Yes we owe you our lives." Y/n says.

*giggling*

"Good.~ I've been looking for you y/n.~" a female voice says.

The brothers look around to see that they're in a warehouse of sorts. The stand back to back looking around.

"W-what do you want with me?" Y/n asks in fear.

"You've become quite popular here in hell. That fact that your a son of one the barons has quite news. Also the fact that the queen of the succubus herself is dedicated to you only increases your reputation." The voice says.

"A-and what r-reputation w-would that be?" He asks.

"As a new baron in hell." The voice says.

"W-what!? Show yourself! Who are you!?" He asks.

The figure comes out of the shadows. She reveals herself to be a demon or rather a succubus. The infamous

Evelynn. Agony's embrace. Second top succubus in hell.

 Second top succubus in hell

The infamous Evelynn. She is known for her most gruesome kills in the living world. She is the very definition of succubus. Her ability to take on any form allows her to draw in many victims into isolation and bathe In their agony and screams as she slowly kills them.

"I must say y/n you are cuter than I imagined.~" she says.

"That makes it all the better to hear you scream and cry.~" she says walking closer with her tendrils readied.

"I must madam you are quite the succubus I must say. But you will not be touching MY brother!" Alastor says summoning his shadow demons.

"I have no interest in you, you repulsive, disgusting hooligan." Evelynn says as she launches her tendrils at him.

He simply bats them away with his cane as if he was hit with pebbles.

"And I have no time with you. So as the current generations says." He clears his throat and readies his demons. They grab her and throw her towards Alastor. He readies his fist covered in fire and says.

"BEGONE THOT!" He punches her so hard that she goes through the roof and flies over hell city.

"Now that she is taken care of we can-" He was interrupted by Rotsala breaking down the door.

"HERE'S ROTSALA!" Rotsala says as he charges towards them.

They scream and run for their lives once more.

Elsewhere

Somewhere else in hell city we Evelynn face first lands into the asphalt. She groans as she gets up and holds her head in pain.

"Damn That Alastor! I was so close to getting my hands on that y/n! Next time I'll get what I want." She says as she laughs. That was until a building crushed her.

Timeskip

The brothers continue to run from Rotsala as he gains on them.

"I'm going to enjoy tending you flesh from your bones!" He says as he runs faster.

They run until they hit a dead end.

"No no no No No NO!" Alastor says as Rotsala arrives at the entrance.

"Oh yes!" Rotsala says as he opens his mouth to see the serrated teeth and drooling blood from his previous victims. In his left hand was the remains of a heart while his suit and wings were drowned in blood. His eyes were dilated showing no sense of reasoning in them.

"I'm going to devour you both piece by piece!" He as he leaps at them.

The brother hold each other as they scream with their eyes closed. They were about to die. But when all hope seemed lost something happened.

The bell tolled for the twelve time signaling the end of the cleansing. They opened their eyes to see Rotsala back to normal.

"Alastor? Y/n? Why are you two crying? And why am I covered in blood?" He asks.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-It w-w-w-w-was th-t-the c-c-cleansing." Y/n says in absolute fear.

"Oh I see. Well time to head back don't you agree?" Rotsala says with a smile. Y/n just passed out from the shock.

"Oh dear. Did I scare him that badly?" He asks Alastor.

"Yes. Yes you did." He says as he picks up y/n and carries him back to the hotel.

??? Pov

Soon. The time will come. Our plan will finally be put into action. This universe will be remade into our image. Y/n is the key. We must be patient brothers. Soon we will strike.