Chapter 14: Alastin's prank

No one's POV

It was another day in hell. Demons were roaming about minding their own business. But deep within the walls of the hazbin hotel a plan was brewing.

Alastin pov

"Finally!" I say as I complete it.

This has been on my mind for quite some time now. This potion that I have brewed will be the greatest prank that I have ever pulled! Finally I will have my revenge on Alastor for his threat back at the market!

Flashback

"Alastin. I know your scheming and if you pull anything mother will have your head. And if you survive her then I will finish the job." Alastor says as Alastin immediately straightens up and they continue walking.

Flashback end

"Alastor you better look out! I'm going to make the next week HELL for you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I say as I leave to put the prank into action.

Timeskip

So dinner time is about to start and all the drinks are laid out. I grab Alastor's cup and I run for the kitchen. I grab a small stick and I dip it into the potion. Then I carefully place the potion juice into the glass so the potion will mix within the drink and slip in undetected. I then place the cup back in the table and walk away.

But then I look at mom and dad's glasses. Then a lightbulb hit me. I guess it wouldn't hurt to add two more to the prank.

"Hehehehehe. This gonna be good!"
I mutter to myself!

Timeskip
No one's POV

It was dinner time and everyone was eating. It all seemed normally except for Alastin silently having the most widest grin on his face.

'Oh boy! Here comes the drinks!' he thinks to himself.

Alastor, Alastra, and Bendy all begin to drink the contents of the spiked glasses.

They all don't suspect anything as Alastin silently cheers for his success.

Mini timeskip

After everyone finished they went to their rooms for the night. While everyone was sleeping soundly the three were shifting and turning In Their slumber as the effects of the potion began to take effect.

What kind of joke has Alastin unleashed upon the family this time?

Alastor pov

I wake up normally. Last night was unexpected. Normally I dream about killing my victims in new ways imaginable but I couldn't sleep for some reason. No matter.

I stand up and immediately I almost fall over.

"What is this?" I cover my mouth. My voice! It sounds so different.

My body feels out of balance.

Wait a minute.

I run over to my mirror and what I saw made me scream. Like a girl.

 Like a girl