Chapter 7: wife vs wife

Y/n pov

I open my eyes to see that mother was still holding me tight. In the past it was normal. See I am the weakest of the eight. I'm too scared to fight or stand up for myself. So other demons targeted me with their hate and violence. So now as a precaution mother would always remain close to me so she can protect me. Even if she has to sleep with me to do it. She doesn't love like 'that' she's only really protective of me.

It's not that I'm weak. I'm quite strong. The problem is that I can't bring myself to harm anyone.

I carefully slip from her grasp and walk downstairs to make some breakfast. I was gonna make some (favorite breakfast) I loved those even when I was a kid. My other brothers were all still sleeping so I was the first.

I make my stuff and I head to a table and turned the tv on.

"Good morning hell im Katie Killjoy!"

"And I'm Tom Trench!"

"We're here to bring you the best fucking shit here in hell!" Trench says with enthusiasm

"That's right Tom so let's begin with morning announcements!" Katie says cracking her knuckles.

"Just a few days ago a voice was heard all around hell city. It sounded so amazing that everyone is searching for the owner of the voice!" She says in excitement.

"Shit Katie I haven't seen you this excited ever since your brawl with Charlie. Well to put things in a simplified manner. The women of hell were entranced by the voice and now they want more." Tom says while Katie continues daydreaming.

"Well moving on. The second hottest lady in hell Lilith magne is in town searching for something! What she's searching for I don't know. But we wait in anticipation of what's to come!" This caught my attention. What was Lilith doing in hell city?

"And finally to finish it off the annual music competition is happening one month from now so all you music enthusiasts prepare! That's all for today everyone. Now let me deal with Katie and we'll see you tomorrow!" The program turns off.

While I was pondering I hear a knock on the door.

I turn to head towards it and I open it. From there I see a man in a white dress and a wide smile. This man was none other than Lucifer himself.

 This man was none other than Lucifer himself