Chapter 12: Alaga vs lilith

No one's POV

We see y/n and Alaga snuggling in the bed as they enjoy each other's company. In the past y/n and Alaga were childhood friends. They first met when Alaga was being bullied by the other kids for being different. Her parents neglected her and no one wanted to be her friend. Until y/n came. He was the shy kid standing up for her. With what little courage he had he protected Alaga as he was beaten and bruised. It was after that they were inseparable.

But as the years passed that friendship turned into love. Finally on a glowing sunset they confessed their feelings to each other and they have been dating since.

"I missed you blueberry."

"I missed you to cherry." They say to each other.

They stayed like this for a while until a knock came to their door. Alaga got up much to her dismay and answered the door. Their She came face to face with Lilith.

"Excuse me Alaga May I talk to you for a moment?" She asks her.

"Sure. Excuse me y/n." She says as they walk downstairs.

Elsewhere

Downstairs at the bar Charlie and her friends were wondering how they should handle the hotel with the l/n family currently residing.

"Look all I'm saying is that we should wait until they leave before we do anything else." Vaggie says.

"Nonsense my dear! Put on that smile! Your never fully dressed without one. Now I say we open the doors once again! Just think about about it Charlie. Us the l/n brothers will provide entertainment to the patrons while you and the others continue like normal. The patrons will love it!" He says performing hand gestures.

"I don't know strawberry pimp. I'm with Vaggie on this one. You all do seem to cause quite a bit of chaos every now and then. And I don't want my persona to be ruined." He says as Vaggie deadpanned.

"I don't care as long I get booze." Husk says drinking some more cheap booze.

"I just want this place to be spotless! But I can't seem to find a guys here." Nifty says zooming around.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens." Charlie says.

"What do you mean that I don't deserve y/n!?" The group turns their heads to see Lilith and Alaga butting heads.

"You know exactly what I mean Alaga! I'm more suited to be his lover!" Lilith says.

"Yeah sure! Says the woman who will leave him when you find someone better! At least I'm loyal to him! You are a succubus it's not your nature to stay with one lover!" Alaga retorts.

"But at least I'm more appealing than you miss flat chest!" Lilith yells.

"At least I won't paralyze him when I kiss him!" Alaga retorts.

Charlie and her group were just sitting there watching the cat fight.

"Walking std!"

"Basic bitch!"

Lilith then tackled Alaga to the ground and began to strangle her.

"I have been working for so long to win his y/n's heart! All I wanted was to love him like a real girlfriend! Lucifer and I never worked out but when I saw y/n settle things between me and Alastra I knew that he was the one." Lilith says loosening her grip. Tears began to fall as she began to cry.

"*sob* A I ever wanted *sob* was to feel real love. I wanted to love y/n like you do." Lilith says breaking down.

Charlie and the others left to give Alaga and Lilith some space. Alaga went towards Lilith and made a proposal.

"Maybe I can change that." Alaga says as Lilith lifts her head up.

Timeskip

"So Lilith. Is this what you truly desire?" Lucifer asks her. Lilith nods in response.

"Then I won't stand in your way then. Besides there's no way of stopping you anyways. Go on ahead." Lucifer says as Lilith smiles. Alaga and Lilith leave to head towards y/n.

"That woman I swear. Charlie already knows of me and lilith's problem and she was okay with us going are separate ways as long as we get together and spend time with her. Im alright with that because I love my daughter and nothing can change that." I say to myself.

They meet up with y/n as he sees them he waves.

"Alaga! Lilith! How are you two?" He asks them.

"Listen y/n. There something Lilith wants to ask you." Alaga says as Lilith walks up to him.

"What is it Lilith?" He asks.

Lilith said nothing as she grabbed y/n by the cheeks and kissed him straight on the lips. His eyes widen at the action until their lips parted.

"Y/n. I love you. I'm mean it really. I'm not just trying to get into your pants i genuinely love you y/n. You have shown me that you don't care that I'm the queen but you treated me as a regular person. That what I've always wanted. So I ask you do you love me back?" Lilith asks.

Y/n looks at Alaga as she has her thumbs up. And with y/n being the kind hearted blueberry he is he replied.

"Yes. I do love you back Lilith." He says. Lilith smiles brightly as she smother him in her breasts.

"Don't worry y/n I approved of this a while ago." Alaga says.

Y/n is freed as Lilith clings onto him.

"So you planned this from the start huh?" He says as Alaga turns away whistling. He shakes his heads as now he has two girlfriends now.

"Oh girls I need to sing! I'll be right back!" He says running off.

"What did he mean by sing?" Alaga asks.

"Oh! Your in for a treat then." Lilith says as y/n turns the radio on and begins to sing.

"Y/n is about to sing to all of hell city. And let me tell you. His voice will make you cream your pants!" Lilith says as Alaga blinks.

Y/n turns the music on as he begins to sing.

A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning with such alarm
British Museum had lost its charm

How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed
For, suddenly, I saw you there
And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere

A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning with such alarm
The old British Museum had lost its charm

How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed
For, suddenly, I saw you there
And in a foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere.

When y/n finished. Alaga could be seen fainting at y/n's voice. Her face was one of pure bliss. She had just found out that her boyfriend was a excellent singer.

Lilith just started having fantasies with her and y/n together. Life had just gotten a whole lot better.