Chapter 23: bendy's lesson

??? POV

I walked along to meet up with the exterminator angels. My plan was flowing smoothly. I need god to trap to the family and their friends. He believes that y/n is the Key to my plan but in reality.

He's not. Y/n that naive blue idiot is nothing more than I pawn. When the time is right I'll kill him Lucifer and god all in one strike. It's from there that I will rule.

After a bit of walking exterminators fall down in front of me.

"So you got them here. What's your plan now?" One of them asks me.

"Just lay low for now. I remember the deal. I get to rule heaven while you get to kill as much sinners as you like. We have to be patient." I say to them.

They nod but they ask one more question.

"How will you kill them when they will be surrounded by us? It'll be impossible." She says.

I put on a devious smile.

"Don't worry. I have my ways." I say.

They fly off and walk off as well. By the end of their vacation all will fall into place.

Y/n POV

Me and my father were out in the backyard. He wanted to teach me something that could be helpful in the future.

"Alright son I going to teach you a few special abilities. I wanted your brothers to learn these but they refused." He says popping his bones.

I grew curious at his sentence. What does he mean by special abilities?

"Well as you may know I'm your father. And my power is that of ink." He says.

"And now your going to learn to use your ink powers as well." He say as ink forms on his body.

I was surprised but also scared. I was excited to learn this but what if I lose control? What would happen?

"I can see the fear of your face y/n. It's alright. The only thing you need to know is your mind." He says pointing to his head.

"With ink your imagination is your limit. You can take up any form you want or create life like a puppet master." He says performing tricks with the ink in his hands.

"Like this." He says transforming into a cartoon version of himself.

"With your mind ol chap you can be anything your heart desires ol boy!" He says with a cartoon voice

It was still a little nervous.

"Come now y/n. Let me see you smile. Let me see that bright smile that you carry with you my boy!" He says with joy.

I did what he asked asked but all I feel is embarrassment. I didn't show my teeth but I did smile a little bit before looking away.

 I didn't show my teeth but I did smile a little bit before looking away

"That's it y/n. Your doing good. Now time to learn how to conjure ink." He says petting my head.

"Now ink isn't just a liquid that you have to find. Your born with it because me. It flows within your body. Hold you hand out and imagine ink rising into your hand." He instructs me.

I do as he says I stretch out my hand and I begin to imagine the image. I feel nothing. I try a little bit harder but nothing comes out.

"I'm sorry father but I can't do it." I say looking at my hand.

He nods in understanding.

"It's okay son. It you won't get it on the first day. You only just learned about its existence. Take this time to learn to picture ink in your head. How it looks, how it feels, how it works. Then when your ready we try again. Okay?" He says.

I nod my head and we head inside. I go to my room to sit and think. I need to learn what ink is like to me and how I can use it.

I lay down and I close my eyes. But what I didn't know was that someone was in my room with me.

Alastin pov

I finally recreated the genderswap potion now I can create some fun here.

"I'm sorry y/n but I can't resist causing some chaos." I say as I slowly pour the potion into
y/n's mouth.

I then leave and head back to my room. The next time he wakes up he will a different woman.

Hehehehehehehehehe.

Timeskip
Y/n POV

I wake up feeling different. I feel like I had a good nap. I rub my eyes and I stretch out my arms. I get up and I make my way downstairs.

I see everyone enjoying their day.

"Hello everyone." I say to them.

They look at me and at the sametime theirs eyes widen in shock.

Husk spits out his booze and coughs. Angel dust cat whistles me.

My brothers stood still dropping whatever they had in their hands.

My mother went "not again." And my father just got up and went over to alastin and began to strangle him.

"What wrong everyone?" I say tilting my head. This only caused my brothers to blush and look away stuffing tissues into their noses.

"Y/n?" Charlie says.

"Yes Charlie?" I reply.

"Look in the mirror." She says.

I turn around and grab my cheeks in shock as I see my body and why everyone was acting weird.

From there I just fainted.

No one's POV

So now y/n fell victim to alastin's genderswap potion. Another 'bizarre adventure' shall occur but outside the window of the vacation home stands the hooded figure.

The figure smiles and laughs evilly before waking away. What plans does this figure have with the three beings?

What is the figure's reasoning for this plan?