Chapter 16: appearance of the villains?

No one's POV

In hell city everyone has gotten used to the antics of the l/n family. They gotten used to Alastin being chased around by Nester and Alastor for his pranks. Calas and Alastos have been providing helpful advice to demons they meet. Rotsala just stays in the hotel keeping an eye of everything. Finally y/n and nolos provide the demons something aww at.

But what they couldn't see coming were two females who have recently fallen into hell.

??? Pov

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!" We had fallen into a new world after being killed by those children.

"Ow ow ow." My sister says as she rubs her head in pain.

"Sister are you alright?" I ask her.

"Yes I'm quite alright. But where are we?" She asks.

"I'm not quite sure. But I see a hotel like structure in the distance let's head over there." I say helping her up.

"Okay sister lets go." She says as we walk.

From what I have first realized is that we can't use our powers yet. Well to be fair being dead does kind of remove that from you.

"S-sister they're looking at us." My sister says.

I look around to see the denizens of this underworld staring at us. My first guess is that our form is not familiar to them. I hold my sister close as we continue our walk at a faster pace.

The hotel was within our sights we continued on our path.

Y/n pov

I sit on a chair on the bar to see the antics of the three as they try to figure out on how they're temporary bodies work. It was quite awkward for the most part. I just look away as Alaga tells me what's happening.

"No no! That's not how a bra works you two!" Alastra says to Alastor and bendy.

"When you go to put it on. . . ." She begins to lecture them.

The grim looks on their faces Alaga details me says it all.

I shake my head until I hear a knock on the door. I get up and I walk on over to it as it was knocked again. I open the door to see two girls in front of me.

By the looks of them they were.

Twins?

"Hello! I am Bill cipher!"

"And I am Jill cipher!"

"And we are the cipher twins!" They speak in unison performing a weird pose.

I just stand there flustered not able to speak.

"Um Hello there?" Jill waves her hand in my face. I remain frozen unable to think of the right words.

"Alright what's the ruckus here about?" Alastos says as he sees the cipher twins.

"Ooooohhhhh so that's why y/n shut down." He says.

"What?" Bill says confused.

"You see y/n gets real shy when he meets new girls for the first time like you two. Come inside I'll ready some tea for you two!" Alastos says picking me up like a cardboard cutout.

Bill pov

"Sister do you sense it?" Jill asks me.

"Yes I do. He is the key." I whisper back to her.

"Then in time we can finally summon the apocalypse?" She asks.

"Yes sister we can finally give the universe the fun it needs." I say giggling.

But that y/n fellow. He is something to look at. But if he must die then it must be done.

??? Pov

I look in the distance to see the cipher twins AND the l/n brothers inside that building. Finally after all these years. Their souls will finally be imprisoned as it should be.

I have been watching them ever since they came into this universe. Their time is nigh after the atrocities they have committed. I will punish them.

I raise my scythe and laugh. My eyes glowed a menacing green.

But first I must imprison y/n hell may not yet know it but he has the potential to become the next Lucifer to rule hell. I must stop him before he cause any chaos.

No one's POV

Within the lobby of the hotel the cipher twins are being introduced to the others.

"So you two are beings of chaos?" Charlie asks.

"Yes we are. You see we have been imprisoned for quite a few decades all because we wanted to fill the universe with fun and joy!" Bill says.

"By causing a galactic wide apocalypse?" Vaggie says with an eyebrow raised.

"Well we wouldn't call it a apocalypse." Jill says.

"More of a merge of sorts." Bill adds.

"I see. Well then! We are happy to have you here! We hope you enjoy your eternity in hell!" Alastor says.

If you look closely outside of the window you see explosions happening outside of the city with heavy metal blaring. With a chainsaw to add.

This went unnoticed by everyone.

"So allow me to show you two your rooms." Calas says as he gestures to the stairs.

"Thank you very much." The twins bow as they follow Calas.

As they head upstairs they pass y/n who was still frozen like a statue stuttering on the couch.

"Well ain't they balls of sunshine." Husky says drinking booze.

"Hey personal I think that the fruit pimps have more spark to them." Angel dust says.

"But where are all the men!?" Nifty asks.

"Yep. I question that too." Husk says.

The view pans back the l/n family as they begin to figure out on how to wake y/n up.

"Okay someone get me the onions." Nester says as Alastin hands him some.

He cuts it open and puts it near y/n's nose. From there y/n woke up in a panic.

"WHY DO OGRES HAVE LAYERS!?!?!?!?" He says panting.

Everyone looked at him weirdly before laughing at the sentence y/n blurted out.