Chapter 4: cleaning for our lives

No one's POV

The race to clean to the hotel was on. With the mother and father of the l/n family on their way. The l/n brothers alongside with Charlie and her friends rush to clean the entire hotel so that their mother won't end up destroying it out of pure disgust.

"Y/n quickly you must dust off the tables and chairs!" Alastor instructs y/n.

"Yes Alastor!" Y/n replies.

"Calas you must organize the furniture into proper places to look fancy and neat for mother and father!" Alastor instructs. Calas nods.

"Nester! I want you and husk to clean up the bar and poker table! We need to ensure that we can fulfill the desires of mother if she requires it! And don't drink anything!" Alastor orders them.

"Got it boss!" Nester and husk salute as they get to work.

"Alastin! You and nifty check to make sure all electric components are in working order!" Alastor says as they both zip away to the maintenance room.

"Alastos! You and Charlie are in charge of all things decor! Chandeliers, lanterns, candles, and design are up to you two! We must make this as beautiful as it can be for mother and father!" Alastor says as Alastos uses his shadow demons to help Charlie up as they begin on the designs.

"Angel dust! I want you to head outside and keep an eye for Nolos. His arrival should indicate how much time we have left." He says.

"How would I know what your brother looks like?" Angel dust asks.

"Look for a emo version of me." Alastor says resuming the monitoring.

"Got it." He says walking out and into the city.

The l/n brothers have summoned their shadow demons to help with the renovations and cleaning chores. With their help the hotel would a lot more cleaner and more Neater than it was in the past.

Here's a bit of information about their mother Alastra. While her son Alastor is an overlord. He is only the overlord of that section of hell. While her mother is a baron of hell. She is one of the barons that rules a quarter of hell while a overlord rules a section of the baron's part. So it a hierarchy. It goes from Lucifer, to barons, to overlords. Hence why the l/n brothers are so afraid of Alastra. She overpowers them from 100 to 1.

Timeskip
Angel dust pov

I walk around the city keeping an eye out for a *ahem* 'an emo Alastor' to be honest I had never pictured that in my head until now. It won't be much of a worry because from what I've seen. The brothers are all different colors besides red. So this one should stick out like a wrinkled dick.

*sigh* the joys of porn.

Now if I Where a Alastor experiencing an existential crisis 24/7 where would I be?

"Why am I Here? Why are we all here? Just to suffer?" There you are.

I turn to head to the source of the voice. And low and behold there he was. Man his existential crisis is worse than I thought.

"Why do I exist? Who am I? Why is there heaven and hell? Why do we all go here? What did I do wrong? Why am I always afraid?" He mutters to himself

Jesus he acts like who rambles about useless topics to himself that others can hear. Reminds me of a kid with messy hair who shy as fucking hell. (You know who I'm talking about.)

"Hey sweetly? Are you there? If not can I suck your dick?" I ask him.

"AH! Oh sorry I'm not in my head all the time." He says looking down.

"Is your name Nolos by any chance?" I ask him.

"Oh no your with the government are you!?" He says.

"What no-"

"Oh god it's true! You can never escape the government! Our rights of privacy are false! There is no escape from the government never!!!!" He cries.

Oh for the love of porn!

"GET A FUCKING GRIP YOU PARANOID VIRGIN! THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT HERE!!!!" I shake him until he calms down.

"O-Okay. Okay. I'm good. So you asked for my name?" He calms down.

"Yes." I say.

"So you must be Alastor's friend then?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply again.

"Okay. Then take me to him please." He says. I nod my head and I lead him to the hotel.

Timeskip

We made it the hotel and holy shit was it different. The whole structure was neatly place to have a unique architecture to it. We walked inside and I was blown away by the progress the others made. Red and gold lined up the patterns on the walls and on the pillars. Exquisite devil symbols and icon patterned the walls and the furniture. The paintings and pictures lined in a pattern of big and small going in a line across the halls. The main lobby was completely changed. Over to the left the bar was cleaned to add a Las Vegas vibe as the bar area was furnished with rosewood planks and smooth chairs. The bottle racks were lined up with expensive and authentic wine, liquor, and alcohol. The poker table was redesigned to match husk and his style. The chairs and tables in the center lobby were perfectly placed in a circular fashion while the chandeliers held black and red jewels as the flames from the candles reflected off of them giving this place a mysterious and elegant shine.

"Ah angel dust! I see that you have found our philosophical brother Nolos!" Alastor says walking up to us.

"Alastor! I'm so glad to see you! I have so many things to teach you." Nolos says going haywire.

"Now now Nolos we know how you can get when you go one for more than you can handle. Now let's get you to your room where you can sit and rest for the day." Alastor says helping Nolos to his room.

I decided to head to my room and clean up as well. Well not too much anyways.

No one's POV

In the distance of hell city a figure could be seen. He had the figure of the l/n brothers but her very different.

"Brothers I hope that you have prepared for our parents arrival." He says as he walks toward the city.