Chapter 2: family

No one's POV

In the room of Alastor there was Vaggie and Charlie both holding the baby versions of y/n and Alastor while they speak with nester and alastin.

"So, what your saying is that y/n is not his only brother?" Charlie asks.

"Oh no! There are more of us! We just never visited hell city before. You only know Alastor because he the most well known out of all of us." Alastin says.

"Oh to make matters worse the rest of our family is coming here. Along with. . . . . Mother." Jester says shivering along with alastin.

The kids started to tear up while hiding their faces in Charlie's and Vaggie's shirts.

"S-So your saying that y-your family is coming to visit hell city?" I ask nervously.

"Yes. Along with that we've chosen to stay at this hotel as it's the only one here." Alastin says sporting a smile.

"Greeeeaaaattttt." Vaggie says rolling her eyes

"Oh and just to warn you. Our family is chaotic. So this pink shit is not your only problem." He says holding Alastin with one hand. Like what Alastor did introducing nifty.

As Charlie was about to say something a weird noise was heard. It sounded like

Growling?

Charlie looked at y/n and hear his stomach gurgle indicating that he was hungry.

"So how long does the last?" Charlie asks them.

"Don't worry the effects will last until the end of the day." Nester says calmly.

"You sound like this happened before." Vaggie says holding baby Alastor.

"That's because it HAS happened before. One to many times thanks to Alastin. See Alastin hold the face of a cute kid but has the mind of a fucking schemer." Nester clarifies.

"Hey! I prefer evil genius over fucking schemer nester!" Alastin retorts.

"ANYWAY! Who else is coming over?" Charlie asks them.

Alastin lights up as he remembers the others.

"Oh that's easy! The next one who's coming Calas! He's the calm one of the family. Then there's Alastos and Nolos. Then finally there Rotsala." Alastin says to our surprise.

"So there's about EIGHT of you!?" I ask in shock. I saw Vaggie's face of shock as well.

"How are we gonna survive Charlie?" She asks me.