Chapter 6: arrival

No one's POV

Everything was in place. All of the food, drinks, and accommodations were set. The l/n brothers stood in a line outside the entrance of the hotel with sweat dribbling down their faces. Their mother should be arriving any minute now.

"I'm so scared." Alastin says.

"Your not alone." Calas says with a face of pure fear.

"Let's hope that she's in a good mood." Nolos says.

"Don't jinx it!" Y/n yells.

"Quiet! Here comes dad!" Rotsala says.

The views pans over to the street to see figure walking over to the hotel.

As he walked down the street the female demons started drooling at him.

He had on a black suit with a white undershirt. Complete with a white bow tie and black shoes. His hair was fashioned into horns. He wore a big smile and black eyes. To finish it off he had a black pointed tail.

He noticed the women staring at him so he summoned a cane and twirled it around. He continued until a female demon walked up to him.

"Hey handsome.~ why don't we get out of here and have a little fun.~" she tried to seduce him.

He just closed his eyes and said.

"I'd love to test to see who has the lowest self esteem but you would be the reigning champion." Was all he said before walking on.

The demons in the area went silent and didn't do anything else after that. They just stood in awe and shock at the slayer.

The father just continued walking until he made it to the hotel. He then greeted his sons with open arms.

"There's my little band of chaos!" He said hugging his sons.

"H-h-How a-are you dad?" Y/n asked.

"I'm fine blueberry. So have you finished the preparations?" He asked the rest.

"Yes we have father! We are currently waiting for mother to show up." Alastor says.

"Oh. Well I'm that case let me line up with you. She may be my wife but fucking hell she's scary!" He says as he lines up with his sons.

And so there they were father and sons lined up waiting for Alastra to arrive.

After what seemed to feel like forever they can see her walking down the street.

The view pans over to her as music begins to play.

(I chose this because it fits)