Chapter 26: a devil rises?

No one's POV

In the streets of hell city everything was normal but except for a few things. No ones was outside and all the doors and windows were barricaded. When a demon look out her window she looked for something.

Her figure was trembling. She looked everywhere she could. Until she found it. She then panicked and closes the window and boarded it up. What was happening?

How can the demons of hell fear so much? The answer is simple really. A figure walks down the middle of the street. His eyes dulled into orbs of terror. His antlers grew to monstrous shapes. His jagged teeth serrated. He walked in a calm manner but on the inside.

His rage was growing. He was heading to one specific place. He going to show a certain someone the reckoning for bringing harm to one his most dear friends. Angel dust.

Shadows cover the building as his shadow demons followed him. The one was y/n.

"No where in hell will save you from me VALENTINO." He says with a darkened voice. His static ever more so present.

Two hours earlier
Y/n POV

We headed to a secluded place in the hotel so that me and Rotsala and Molly could talk in peace. Once we made she began to speak.

"It all began when our family fell into hell." She started.

"After we made our home we wanted to make a name for ourselves. Since we were a mafia family our father wanted to start over. So we went around gathering other demons to join us. But this caught the eye of Valentino." She says. Her face on torts to one of sadness.

"He gave us a deal. Either me or Angel dust serves him as a sex slave, and in turn he would give my father the means to rebuild the mafia that we once had. Angel Dust gave himself up to Valentino to help our father and protect me." She speaks.

My eyes widen at this. Her tears started to show as she continues. I never knew that Angel was going though this much.

"Ever since then. Angel Dust has been taking the abuse for us. He became a drug addict to dull the pain. He is suffering but he hides it behind his smile. So that's why every time I get to see him I always try to help the best I can." She finishes. She could take it anymore and begins to cry.

I walk up to her and I hug her. She throws herself onto me as she continues to cry.

"I don't know what to do. If Angel dust leaves then Valentino will come after me. But angel dust refuses to leave because of the deal. He is going through so much pain to make sure that we live freely." She says.

I calm her with a lullaby. She calms down to a point that she falls asleep in my arms.

"Rotsala. Take molly to her room." I say while looking out to hell city.

He takes her but then he asks me a question.

"What are you going to do?" He asks me.

I laugh a bit before shadow demons form around me. My happy smile is replaced with a crooked one.

"I'm going to pay Valentino a visit." I say as I walk off but Rotsala stops me.

"No! Remember the deal! If that breaks than Angel will never forgive himself!" He says in worry.

"Don't worry Rotsala. I have another idea in mind." I say in a calm manner.

Timeskip now

My head lowered as I come up to Valentino's complex. It was a place sex and greed. I grew disgusted at the place. But I knew what I must do. I remembered the face of pain on Angel dust as he had those nightmares.