Chapter 32: life of a ink demon

Bendy's POV

Currently I was walking around the hotel doing nothing but humming my own tune. The kids were out doing whoever created us nows. But then a though came to me.

I wonder what the industry is doing? So I told everyone that I was heading out and I decided head over. As I walked down the sidewalks of hell city I look at everyone I passed by. They all were living their lives more happily in hell than the humans.

Though it slightly annoying with all the prostitutes trying to charm me. But hey I'm a ink demon I can turn into anything I want. So I decided to scare them. How you ask?

Well I took off my head like you would with a hat. To add to the effect I made ink gush out of my neck. Their scream was perfect as they ran away.

I put my head on my shoulders and I continued walking. Some of the other saw what I did and they saluted me.

"That was fucking brilliant mate! Haha!" One said giving a thumbs up.

"That fucking reaction was priceless!" Another said.

It was nice to have a laugh every once in a while. But then a though came to me. Should I change into a new form? I mean the one I'm in is fine.

But I wonder what else would look good on me? Pretty boy in a suit maybe? Or should I go Count Dracula style? Aw but if I go Count Dracula I won't have my signature bow tie

But I wonder what else would look good on me? Pretty boy in a suit maybe? Or should I go Count Dracula style? Aw but if I go Count Dracula I won't have my signature bow tie. So many choices to pick.

Let's see what the pretty boy looks like. I surround myself in ink as I feel my body sifting and changing until i'm fully changed. I found a mirror and I took a quick look.

 I found a mirror and I took a quick look

"Eh not bad. But it's missing something. It's missing that 'bendy magic' to it I just look like a horny emo teenage kid. Let's try the Dracula style." Once again I change forms until I see myself in a new outfit.

"This definitely looks better but I don't know about the shoes though

"This definitely looks better but I don't know about the shoes though. Hmmm. Wait! I know!" I got just the idea! Nothing can beat the original!

Mini timeskip

"There we go! It feels good to be original again!" I say as I continue down my little journey.

I honestly forgot how good it felt to be myself after all this time. When I first came down here into hell I never knew what to expect. So I changed my form to blend in.

With a little tap dancing in my steps I began to sing a small song.

Ever since Henry have me my ending back in That studio I never felt so free. But even death doesn't free you from new problems. I was thrown about like a rag doll because I had recently just 'died' if you can call it that.

And by looking at the industries of hell it really tells you something. You still can be you even in hell or heaven.

Plus he'll us where I met my beautiful wife and my loving family. Reminiscing the past really brings back the good old memories.

But I failed to notice the speeding car that was approaching. To say that I got roadkilled is an understatement. My body turned into ink and it splattered everywhere.

If you want to know how far the ink when picture a c4 explosion.

No one's POV

"Oh fucking hell! I just got this thing washed ten minutes ago!" The driver said as they parked their vehicle.

Bendy arose from one of the ink puddles reformed and without a scratch. He turned to the driver and spoke.

"Ow." He said.

"May you please watch where your driving." He asked in calm manner.

"What the fuck are you supposed to be? I rip-off spork?" The driver said.

"May I ask who you are? Also my name is bendy if your wondering." He said a little irritated.

Two other figures got out the van and introduced themselves.

"We are so very sorry sir our boss is a bit chaotic. I'm Moxxie, this is my wife Millie, the hellhound is Loona, and this is our boss Blitzo. We represent the company called I.M.P sir." The well-mannered imp replies.

"I see well seeing that I have nothing to do at the moment do you mind if I tag along for the day?" I ask them.

"Eh. What the hell I need to settle a score anyway so come on." Blitzo says as leads us.

Maybe the little walk will be more exciting than I thought.

"So what do you do for work anyways?" I ask them.

"Well we are hired assassins sent by the sinners of hell to take down their most hated enemies that still live In The human world." Moxxie clarifies.

I smiled at this cause I always wanted to let some steam for a while now.

"Well I'm looking forward to this." I say as we walk into the building.

(If you want me to I can make a helluva boss story. You would be another co-worker following along with the misadventures of Blitzo and the gang.)