Chapter 18: the spider's reunion

Y/n pov

I was walking down the streets of hell city enjoying the morning air. It was so peaceful. Demons greeted me left and right and I even shook a few of their hands. It was quite normal here in hell.

But something caught my eye. It was a poster. I took it and I read it. Apparently there was to be a singing competition happening one month from now. I heated about this. From the news. They said that but the competition was canceled due to the cleansing.

I continued to read it. Until my eyes landed on the reward.

I didn't care about the money. It was just a measly one million dollars. Nothing special.

But I read the next part of it. My eyes widened in absolute shock.

"The winner gets to bring He and his friends for a two month vacation to heaven!" I whisper shout to myself.

I took the poster and I ran back to the hotel. But then I accidentally ran into someone. We both fell to the floor.

"Ow!" The figure says rubbing it's head.

"I-i-i-i-i am s-s-so s-sorry!" I stutter helping the figure up.

"It's okay. Hey maybe you can help me!" The figure says with a beaming smile.

Timeskip
No one's POV

Everyone back at the hotel was minding their own business.

Lilith, Alaga, Alastra, and Charlie were talking about girl things.

Nifty was cleaning around.

The l/n brothers were playing poker with husk. Which husk won every time.

Bendy was drawing pictures using his ink. Angel dust was drinking at the bar.

From there y/n opened the door announcing his return.

"Hey everyone!" He says.

Everyone welcomes him back.

"Where were you y/n?" Alastor asks him.

"I was walking around hell city. That is until I found THIS!" He shouts revealing the poster for the singing competition.

"The winner of this singing competition gets to bring their friends and family of their choice to have a two month vacation to heaven!" He says in joy.

Everyone looked at u/n in shock at this news.

"That's wonderful y/n!" Charlie says hugging him.

"With you and Alastor you two can help us!" She says. Gesturing to everyone.

I look at my brother and he thinks about it.

"Hmm. Why not? It could be fun to sing!" He says as he and Y/n shake hands.

"Oh and another thing!" Y/n says.

"What is it blueberry?" Angel dust asks.

"Someone wanted to see you angel dust." I say as he grows interested.

"Who?" He asks.

Y/n moves away from the door.

"Her." He says.

Angel dust goes to the door and his eyes widen as he was tackled by the figure.

"Angie Dustie! It's been so long!" The figure says.

"Molly!?!?" Angel dust says.

*snickers* "Angie dustie?" Charlie says holding in her laugher.

"Angel dust who is this?" Vaggie asks him.