Chapter Sixty

Shiv Pov

I heard the door clicking sound I know who is that I took the vase throwing towards the door….. What the fuck??? he said ducking in time….. Get the fuck out of this room Dimitri I said gritting my teeth….. Listen Agapi mou I am sorry I lied to you I didn’t want anything to happen to you Dimitri said while I glared at him….. What did I told you Dimitri last time I asked coldly….. He looked guilty at me what the fuck I told you not to hide or lie anything from me I said snarling at him…. Didn’t I??? I said angrily….. You did but I can’t get you killed for my mistakes he said with regret….. Your mistake its your grandfather fault you bastard I said making him shocked…… Ohh don't give me that look I knew William was your cousin I said looking at him…. How did you know??? he asked me stunned…. While you all searched for William I looked up is background why he is hell bent on destroying you and your father I said calmly….. That’s when I found William father is your grandfather first born son I said shocking him…..

I am sorry Agapi mou he said softly…. I don’t want your sorry you asshole we are getting married in two weeks and you have to pull an fucking stunt like this I said fumingly…… what if something happens to you did you thought what it will do to me you bastard I said tears falling from my eyes….. I can’t imagine something happened to him that’s why I fixed an tracking device in his shoes and luggage….. Dimitri pulled me hugging tightly its ok Agapi mou I am here he said softly…… let go of me you asshole I said crying and  tried to push him…. He hugged me tightly kissing my head softly….. I am here see nothing happened to me he said softy caressing my head…. Besides I have my angel to save me everytime he said chuckling…… may be I should have not saved you I said teasing him….. He pulled away and smashed his lips on mine…..

I love you so much Agapi mou he said pulling away….. I love you too Dimitri I said hugging him….. Now get out I said pushing him away…… what???? he looked at me stunned….. Ohh don’t think I will forgive you so easily you are going to sleep in guest bedroom for next two weeks I said smirking….. What the hell no fucking way I am sleeping there he said growling….. You are darling you are I said pushing him away closing the door in his face…… he could have got himself killed that bastard I was hurt that he didn’t told me the truth….. I knew something was going on and also my accident was not at all accident it was planned murder attempt…… that’s why I kept an eye on William when I found Vladimir was searching for him I realised everything fitted perfectly in the puzzle…… that day I threatened Mark asking where is Dimitri I already knew he was in Spain instead of Russia along with Sebastian…… Mark told me everything then we left immediately to spain without wasting time…..

Thank god we made in time or else I couldn’t even imagine if something happen to Dimitri….. I really love him so much I couldn’t let anything happen to love of my life….. That night I slept alone in the bed making sure the door is locked knowing Dimitri he will definitely do something….. Next morning I woke up and got ready went down to have breakfast… I saw Vladimir and Alex already there I sat down saying good morning to vlad and Alex how is your injuries vlad…… good morning shiv it’s fine vlad said while Dimitri walked in looking grumpy and sat beside me…. Few minutes later Sebastian walked in saying good morning with an smug look….. What is cooking in his mind I thought….. We all wished him back except grumpy looking Dimitri….. Sebastian sat down saying what no morning wishes Dimitri…. Fuck off sebastain Dimitri growled at him…. What has crawled up your ass early in the morning Vladimir said looking amused….. Before Dimitri could answer I heard sebastain what were you doing in the guest bedroom Dimitri Sebastian said smirking……. Shut the fuck up you asshole Dimitri snarled at Sebastian while he chuckled….. Guess shiv throwed you out of the room Sebastian said….. Well that explains why he is grumpy I heard Vladimir mutter…….

After having breakfast mark and me going out to deal with some legal issues I said getting up from the chair….. Wait let me come with you guys Dimitri said immediately standing up…. You are not coming out anywhere With us I said with blank face…. And you are going to stay here and take rest with vlad and Sebastian I continued….. What fuck no I am fine Agapi mou let’s go Dimitri said…… No you are not you are going to take rest and that’s final I said in cold voice….. Let’s go mark I said looking at mark…..fine I heard Dimitri say grumpily…… it took half an day to clear all the legal issues with Spain government…. Tomorrow we will be leaving to New York so I wanted everything to be settled clearly….. By the time we reached the guesthouse it was already around 5.0clock….. I saw all three of them sitting in the living room talking about something….. When Dimitri saw me he came towards to me pulling me to sit next to him….. I told them everything is done and we will be leaving tomorrow morning……

Next morning we all got into our while mark, Dimitri and me are in Dimitri jet…. While Sebastian, vlad and Alex took volkov private jet….. All along in the flight Dimitri tried to talk to me but I avoided him letting him know that I am still angry on him…… after 7 hours flight we landed in new York and reached our penthouse…… we ordered our dinner after finishing our dinner i went to our bedroom took an pillow and blanket and walked back to living room where Dimitri was sitting…. I throwed the pillow at him while he looked at me amused….. Agapi mou he said looking at me…. What you are not sleeping in our room I said angrily walked away….. I could hear Dimitri cursing loudly while I chuckled…… I slept hugging the pillow that night….. Next morning when I woke up I felt an heavy weight on top of me…. Opening my eyes I saw Dimitri sleeping on top of me snuggling into my neck…… how the hell he got into the bedroom I clearly remember locking it……. Fucking shit I realised he had keys ofcourse its his penthouse….. I could see he was sleeping peacefully so I didn’t want to disturb him…. I tried to pull away from him keyword tried but he tightened his hold on me…….

Sighing in the end I did the only one thing I could do so I kicked him out of the bed with full force….. He fell down from bed screaming….. What the fuck he screamed getting up from the ground….. What the fuck are you going in our bedroom I asked him…… I couldn’t sleep without you Agapi mou he said nervously… I looked at him then walked to the bathroom to get ready for work…… after getting ready I saw Dimitri cooking in the kitchen…. What are you doing here??? you should be taking rest I said looking at him angrily…. I am fine Moro mou he said shrugging his shoulder…. No you are not you are taking rest and you are not coming to work I said seriously…… fine then you are also not going he said grumpily….. Nope I am going to work and I have to do arrangements for our wedding I said chuckling…… after having breakfast I kissed Dimitri and told him to take rest…… next two days went fast with all the wedding arrangements…. As I said Dimitri stayed home and took rest also he cooked food much to my dismay…..

Friday morning when I woke up late I saw Dimitri still sleeping holding me….. I kissed his forehead and got up from the bed and did my morning routine…. I was preparing breakfast when Dimitri walked into the kitchen….. Good morning Agapi mou he said kissing me…. Good morning Dimitri I said while we had our breakfast…. I am going to Amy’s I will be back tomorrow afternoon I Said….. What why??? he said stunned…. Dimitri we are having Bachelorette party today so that’s why I said casually…. It’s was Amy plan to have Bachelorette party so I agreed…. She did all the planning so it will be an surprise for me…. Knowing Amy I am sure she will be planning something crazy….. Fine but no strippers he said growling while I chuckled at him….. Taking my bag I kissed Dimitri walked to the door…. Ohh by the way it was Amy who planned the party I said smirking while he looked at shocked……

Hello readers, only five more chapters left....

Please do vote and comment....