Chapter Twenty Five

Shiv Pov

(Night of the fire)

After having dinner I took an bath then changed into my pj's I went to bed early and slept off.... I heard an continuous beep from my phone.... I woke up from sleep to see the time it was around 11.30p.m....quickly I checked my phone to see security alert from the mansion.... Immediately I called Mark to ask what is going after few rings he picked his phone.... Mark did you get the security alert what is going on??? I asked worriedly changing my pj's..... Shiv I don't know there is no power something is wrong mark said in sleepy tone... Mark check on Mr.sorades I am on my way I said changing my dress grabbing my bike keys... Getting out from my apartment I went to garage to grabbing my helmet I wore it....

I sat in my benelli 302s bike started it and drove as fast as possible.... I have an things for bikes so bought its bike last year.... On the way i called Freddy to know what happen to security system of the mansion.... After few rings he picked Freddy what the hell is going on?? i asked in anger.... Thank god shiv you called its seems someone hacked the security system Freddy said stunned... What the fuck Freddy can you hack it back I asked.... No I tried that already shiv but it's not working whoever did this they are professional Freddy said worriedly.... Listen Freddy pull the backup ai system up call mark and tell him to meet at the back entrance of the mansion I said angrily..... Alert everyone in our team and Freddy I want you to be my eyes and ears in mansion I said.... Yes shiv I will do it right away Freddy said cutting the call....

Fuck something bad is going to happen i shook my head drove as fast as possible to mansion.... After few minutes I reached there to see Mark waiting.... Getting down from the bike I saw the fire burning in one side of mansion.... What the fuck mark did you find Mr. Sorades i asked looking at the mark who is tensed.... No two of our men are down and the fire is burning in the side of Dimitri's room mark said tensely... Shiv without light it's hard to hit them mark said.... Fuck call Freddy he will tell us the way mark i said grabbing his gun... We both headed inside with Freddy guiding us..... Freddy are you there I said.... Talk to me Freddy I said gritting my teeth.... Yes shiv i am here go ahead the ground floor is clear Freddy said... Nodding at mark we headed to east wing....

Stop there is someone on your right Freddy said... Looking at Mark he signed me to stand down... Nodding my head I saw Mark going on the right side pulling an guy and shooting in his chest.... Mark signalled me to come out.... I saw an man body wearing full tactical gear... Fuck this people are professional I said worriedly.... We need to find Dimitri fast mark said... We started to move towards Mr.sorades room... We both saw fire burning in the floor fuck fuck.... Reaching Mr.sorades room we saw the smoke coming from inside..... I looked mark at what to do now.... Shiv you stay down I am going in we don't know what is going on inside mark said holding his gun.... I saw Mark kicked the door open getting in for few seconds i didn't heard anything but saw smoke coming out more.... Freddy talk to me I said... Fuck shiv I am getting four heat signals on that floor near you Freddy said worriedly... Fuck I am going in I said taking an deep breath....

Pulling the gun removing the safety pin I started walking in the direction of the room... Standing near the door i stopped to see what is going on.... Slowly turning my head I glanced at the room to see Mr. Sorades on floor with blood and an gun pointed towards his head.... I saw Mark on his knee with an man pointing the gun at him from behind.... Fuck I got one shot holding my nerves... I pulled the gun coming out the door side i pointed the gun at guy who is pointing at Mr. Sorades.... Without taking chances I fired at the guy.... I saw the guy falling down immediately I turned to see Mark... Who took this chances to distract other guy by hitting him and pulling his gun he shot at him...

Turning back I saw Mr. Sorades in blood immediately running towards him.... Mr. Sorades wake up I said shaking him.... Mark came running and checked his pulse.... Fuck we have to hurry mark said worriedly......immediately mark took hold of Mr. Sorades and started to walk out... Looking around I saw the room burning badly.... I got down from the floor to see our team helping Mr. Sorades along with Mark... Mark get him to the safehouse I said looking at him... Turning around i looked at two of our team... Listen guys i want you guys go to Mr. Sorades room check those guys to find some evidence I said.... They soon left to do the work.... And guys leave There body there I said looking at mark.... Mark looked at questioningly.... I will explain to you later mark now we need to get Mr. Sorades i said.... Mark got inside the car with unconscious Dimitri started the car and drove off..

I drove my bike after Mark car left.... I called Mr. Sorades doctor immediately let him know.....after few minutes i reached safe house... I saw Mark and our team pulling Mr. Sorades inside.... Immediately I saw Dr. Anderson working on Dimitri..... Looking at Mark I nodded at him to follow me.... Putting security over the place we both went to basement to see Freddy..... This safehouse also base for our hacking team... Mark are alright I asked Mark... I am fine shiv Mark said with distance look.... Its not your fault mark I said holding his hand.... Uhhh guys you need to see this Freddy said looking at us.... Turning at Freddy we saw some video footage been played.... Talk to me Freddy I said.... You already know the person who hacked into our system his professional hacker Freddy said....

But look at this footage Freddy said.... We both looked at screen to one of the killers starting the fire What the hell.... Its an well planned attack and heck they wanted no evidence so they started the fire mark said stunned.... Mark listen we have to find the person behind this attack i said gritting my teeth.... You need to go back to the mansion mark i said looking at him.... What are you talking shiv I needed to be here mark screamed.... Listen mark we need to find the person who sent those guys for that we need to continue this charade I said with blank face.....we killed those guys so we got one chance to find the person behind everything i continued... For that we need to tell Mr. Sorades is not alive I said looking at mark...

I saw some understanding expressions in mark face knowing he got what I trying to say.... You are right Mark said with blank face.... Freddy find out the guys who we killed find everything about them i said fuming... They are assassin's so someone must have hired them find every bit of information about them I said.... I am on it shiv Freddy said........we both left Freddy to work walking towards the room where Mr.sorades his kept.... I saw Dr. Anderson coming out of the room.... How he is doctor I asked worriedly... he is fine except for few cuts and bruises the bullet went above his heart dr. Anderson said calmly.... But he is in induced coma he will wake up in few days Dr Anderson continued... Thank you doc I said.....what did you guys planned dr. Anderson asked looking at us....

Dr. Anderson is the family doctor for Mr. Sorades so he know what is going on also he is part of our team..... We explained our plan to him after that mark left to mansion calling Mr. Darius sorades dimitri father..... Doc take care of him I said and left the safehouse after 20 minutes I reached my apartment safely checking for someone trailing but there was Noone... Sitting in my bed I took out the gun which I took from Mark keeping it in safe....i sat thinking who could be behind this and waiting for mark calls.... So we can start this charade......