Chapter Fourty Five

Dimitri Pov

From the moment we entered this party every men here are giving her an damn lustful look literally undressing her in there minds.... I wanted to kill those bastard who are looking at her by ripping there eyes..... And that stupid Vitali guy came and kissed her hand i am definitely going to kill this guy..... Looking at her in this red dress she is looking anything but walking temptation in red..... Fuck I don't want anyone to see whats mine..... I know she brought this dress to irritate me and guess what it is working..... I am so pissed off right now I wanted to kill every single men in this room especially that Vitali..... I saw one of my flings kiara and as usual she tried to make move.... I am not even fucking interested in that bitch..... To top it was we have sit together with kiara and Vitali.....

Although dinner he was flirting with shiv making me angry.... Shiv excused her to washroom after few minutes kiara also went leaving us along..... You have very beautiful fiance sorades Vitali said annoyed..... I am an lucky bastard I said smirking..... Keep her safetly or else someone might claim her Vitali said making me angry..... I will fucking kill anyone who comes near her I said gritting my teeth.... Its been long time she went to washroom and she hadn't came.... All the sudden I thought did she ran away.... Fuck getting from the chair I went searching for her I saw her walking towards the corridor.... I let go the breathe I was holding.... What took her so long I went toward her pulling her arm i dragged her towards an room.....

After placing her down making her stand I hold her wrist and pulled her out of the room.... We both left the party getting into our car we drove back to my penthouse..... All the while she didn't say anything but I saw an blush stain on cheeks because of the kiss.... So I do affect her which made me happy..... Walking into the penthouse I saw shiv trying to pull away from my hold.... I made her sit on the couch and told her to wait.... I went to cabin and took the firstaid kit and came back to living room.... I kneeled in front of her pulling her arm softly I cleaned the scratch and applied ointment.... I am sorry agapi mou I said kissing her forehead...... All the while she kept looking at me without of saying anything..... I made her stand up and said good night agapi mou.... I turned to walk to my room then I heard her say good night Dimitri.....

Next morning I woke up early and started cooking breakfast to surprise shiv…. I know she is angry at me so I wanted to apologise to her….. After two hours of cooking I almost finished every dishes…I heard soft sound of someone walking towards the kitchen….. Turning around I saw her standing in her shorts and tee looking at me eyes widened….. Good morning Moro mou I said smiling at her…. She looked cute looking at shocked then looked at the food in the table…. Good morning she said softly came and sit in the kitchen stool….. I placed an plate full of pancake towards her with orange juice…. You cooked all this?? She asked looking at me…. Yes I did I want to apologise to you for what happened yesterday with kiara I said calmly….. She looked at me for an while then said ok I forgive you…..
I actually wanted to know what happen in the washroom I said calmly looking at her….. Then she started telling what happened and what she did I looked at her stunned….. What I can handle those bitches she said raising her eyebrows…. I have been doing that for three years till now she said softly…. I felt guilty ofcourse she handled most of  my flings…. I told her to get rid of them always….. I am sorry I said looking at her guilty…. Its fine even its not for you I still know how to handle bitches like them she said….. Ok after breakfast get ready we are going to beach I said looking at her….. Beach?? She said excitedly but turned quiet suddenly….. I looked at her what happened any problem Moro mou I asked at her holding her hands….. She looked at me uncomfortably… you don’t want to go to beach I asked her….

No I like beaches I want to go she said quietly…. Then what happened I asked her who is still looking uncomfortable whether to say or not…. It’s fine we don’t have to go I said calmly rubbing her hands….. No no we will go she said hesitantly….. Its just that I have never worn bikini before she said quietly….. I looked at her shocked after that I started to laugh…. That’s why you are afraid I said laughing…. She looked at me angrily and pulled her hands from me…. What in our culture we don’t we wear those clothes much she said… well I am glad you didn’t I said happily…. Thank god I don’t want men gawking at her…. But she can always wear bikini when we are along I thought smiling….. But I wanted to try she said biting her lips…. What??? I screamed at her….. She looked at me what this is 21st century I can wear whatever I want she said glaring at me…..

Fine get ready we will buy it on the way I said grunting while she smiled happily…. Great now I have to kill all the mens looking at her…. God help me I thought and went to my room for getting ready….I got ready in my jeans and shirt and went out to see shiv waiting in an lace top and skirt holding an bag in hand….. Let’s go I said to her…. we both got into the car and started driving for beach…… I stopped the car in boutique so that we could buy bikini for her…. We got out and went inside the shop she asked the saleswoman and both of then went inside…. I sat there in couch looking at some magazines….. After half an hour she came out I paid the bill then we got into our car started driving…. I was glancing at her time to time curiously looking at her what she bought….. What???? she asked looking at me…..

Nothing I said shaking my head…

Nothing I said shaking my head…. After an hour we reached my beach house parking my car…. No way in the hell I am taking her to public beaches so that's why I brought her to my private one so she can be comfortable…. We both got into my house I went to kitchen to get water and some juice for her….. I thought we are going to beach she asked looking around the house…. We are this is my private beach house I said giving her glass of juice….. Ohh she looked at me…. Go and change I said pointing the room and I also went to change into my swimming trunks….. I went back opened the door to the beach….. I sat down in the chair looking at the beach….. After few minutes I heard her say it looks beautiful here….. Turning around I saw her standing there in black bikini fringe top and high waisted bottom…. Damn she looks so hot I saw her looking at me uncomfortable…..

You look beautiful Moro mou I said gulping thank god we didn’t go to public beach…

You look beautiful Moro mou I said gulping thank god we didn’t go to public beach…. No way in the hell she is not going anywhere wearing something like this looking like seductress….. I cursed quietly not wanting her to hear…. She sat down in the chair looking at beach….. Come on lets get into water I said standing up giving my hand….. She took my hand still hesitantly we walked near water…. Calm down agapi mou I am not going to bite you I said smirking at her…. She glared me well not most of the time I said winking at her…. She slapped in my shoulder and ran away… I chased her in water…. We both enjoyed splashing water finally I caught her holding by her waist…. I looked at her eyes and smashed my lips into her kissing hard……

Please do vote and comment.....