Chapter Fourty

Shiv Pov

I woke up after an good sleep I got from the bed and did my routine..... I wore  shorts and crop top today and went down for breakfast..... When I reached down a maid told me breakfast is kept in deck.... So I walked there when I reached I saw Dimitri eyes widened looking me from head to toe.... What the fuck are you wearing he growled..... Its called clothes Dimitri I snapped at him..... He looked at me for few seconds and chose not to say anything..... We had our breakfast talking a little.... After finishing the breakfast Dimitri volunteered to show me around the island.... We both went out he showed me the places and garden around.... We both talked little about business to nothing..... I realised when he is not at work or his arrogant mode he is easy to get along surprisingly.....

After few hours we came to mansion.... Who is handling everything in Newyork I asked him.... Mark and Ethan he said......hearing Ethans name something came into my mind..... Who gave that idea to separate me and matt I asked him..... He looked at me shocked thinking whether to tell the truth or not..... He took an deep breathe it was Sebastian he said sighing guilty..... Sebastian I said shocked..... That asshole I am going to kill him when I see him again..... Dont try to kill him Moro mou Dimitri said making me rise my eyebrows..... What I know you get back to the people who mess with you he continued.... Beside I experienced it myself he muttered..... I laughed looking at him.... That date with Gabriella it went great right i said smirking......

Your face was priceless in that video you know i laughed at him... While he growled back.... Ohh wait damn that video even had millions view i continued.... Stop laughing he growled.... No you know i always imagined what would happen if Mark didn't come and save you I said grinning...... I saw an horror look pass in his eyes which made me laugh more..... Fuck no he snapped but in the end we both end up laughing..... You know you are an devil minx he said smiling..... I was really scared hell I didn't even know what to do at that time he said..... Remind me to never piss you off he said shaking his head..... It was your fault you deserved it I said grinning.....

Next few days few settled in an routine where we had breakfast, lunch and dinner together.... Dimitri showed me around the island and mansion..... Sometimes I helped him with work rest of time talked with Martha..... I saw an different Dimitri in these days he behaved nice surprisingly..... Today I convinced Martha that I want to cook so she agreed and helped in cooking Indian food for lunch..... While we were cooking Dimitri came to kitchen shocked to see me cooking.... What's going on here he asked.... Shiv is going to cook us Indian food Martha said happily..... Indian food he asked.... Yes now get out of the kitchen let us cook I said shooing him away.... Do you need some help he asked..... I looked at him rising my eyebrows.... Do you know cooking Mr.sorades I asked him.... Well yes I know he said making me surprised..... Really i asked shocked.... You don't believe me he asked.... No besides you and domestic work I can't imagine I said....

Is that so fine let me prove it he challenged.... Ok fine tomorrow lunch you are going to cook alone i said..... Fine challenge accepted Moro mou he said grinning and left the kitchen... After keeping everything in dining room I was excited and scared will Dimitri like this food... He came and sat in the dining table looking at the dishes.... I served him today and waited for him to eat... He started to eat without saying anything heck why am I feeling nervous and sad.... Something is wrong with me I thought..... Giving up I asked him how is it??? He looked at me and smiled it was delicious he said.... Really i asked him stunned.... Yes I liked it he said smiling..... Thank you I blushing little..... After lunch Dimitri went Back to his study and continued his work.......

Next day me and Martha came to kitchen for the challenge.... I saw Dimitri coming to kitchen.... Ready to start Mr.sorades I asked him smirking....yes let's do it he Said pulled the apron and tied it around his waist.... Martha left the kitchen while I wanted stay and see what he is going to do.... I sat in the stool looked at dimitri who is walking in the kitchen with ease..... He really looked hot in this apron fuck what was I thinking..... Next few hours I saw him cutting the vegetables and cooking like an professional chef...... If someone told me that Dimitri sorades can cook before I would never believed it.... But seeing now in real it was different.... In between dimitri gave me food to taste heck honestly it tasted great..... We both talked while dimitri cooked around i was asking him what he was cooking....

After placing every dishes in dining room I looked around to saw lots of dishes..... Damn he can definitely cook I thought.... Today he served me food I started tasting everything it was fucking delicious...... Man he even made dessert with chocolate cake I was literally moaning eating those cake..... Damn these are so delicious I Said moaning..... Dimitri looked at me weirdly.... You can definitely cook Mr.sorades you better start an restaurant i said smirking.... Why thank you miss but i like to keep my cooking skills to my family only he said making me stunned.... After eating that delicious cake I can't eat any more damn I am so full.... Dimitri looked at me weirdly what I asked him..... There is some chocolate here he said.... Suddenly he wiped the chocolate near my lips with his finger and he licked it off making me grasp..... You are right It tastes delicious he said making me blush.....