Chapter Fourteen

Dimitri's Pov

Last night i couldn't sleep I lost the important deal.... Mark and Jason both are going through security feed to find any clue is there turn out who ever stole the file they had the fucking scrambler which disturbed our security camera so there is no proof to find that person.... Wearing my suit I got in my car with Mark and Jason following me behind... We reached the wexford cooperations after 30 minutes.... The result will be announced in 15 minutes.... Clenching my hand we got into the elevator then we reached the conference room... Entering inside i saw xavier standing with smirk.... Dimitri I thought you won't come well I am glad you are here to see me win he said smirking..... Bastard clenching my hand we will see I gritted each word...

After few minutes I saw the ceo of wexford Mr.richard wexford entering the room with file... Good morning gentleman he said looking at all of us... We had tough competition for this tender but I have to say everyone did there best Mr.wexford said with light smirk... Still there has to be one winner in this competition I am glad to work with this company Mr. Wexford continued... We are impressed with there presentation especially the additional benefits that they are giving for children's education is wonderful.... Closing my eyes I felt the defeat I lost the deal fuck fuck I need to face this... Damn it this will be the biggest lesson for me i thought taking deep breath...

So the company who got the deal is Mr. Wexford grinned happily.... Congratulations Mr.sorades for winning the contract Mr. Wexford said shocking me... Releasing the breath which I was holding I got from the seat shaked hand with him... Thank you Mr.wexford I said calmly.... Well my boy I am impressed with your quotation it was perfect I am really happy working with you Mr. Wexford said hugging me... After few minutes Mr. Wexford left the room happily giving me the contract.... I still can't believe I got the deal  damn I am lucky bastard... Turning around I saw xavier sitting there shell shocked...

How the fuck is this possible no its not possible he screamed angrily... Well everything is possible xavier you see said smirking at him.... Seeing his face gives me pleasure... You bastard you cheated it's impossible for you to get the deal I gave less amount then your quotation he gritted angry.... I didn't cheat like you bastard you stole my file thinking you can win the deal I clenched my hand angry.... You don't have proof that I stole your file Dimitri so you can do anything he smirked and left the room... Getting out the company both mark and Jason congratulated me... Still i can't believe how is this possible....
Something clicked in my mind i never had mentioned anything about children's benefit in my original quotation... Then how it is possible reaching my office everyone wished me for getting the deal... Walking into my cabin still thinking how this is possible... I thought I lost the deal... Then mark and Jason walked inside to my cabin... I saw Mark holding an tab in his hand... Then i heard congratulations Mr. Sorades for getting the deal i heard her say.... Mark turned the tab screen showing my p. a shivani face.... I can see the calm look in her face...

Thank you Ms. Shivani I said thinking what did I missed.... I saw her smirking for my reply raising my eyebrows I looked at her... Are you deeply thinking about how your quotation had children benefits Mr.sorades she asked smirkingly.... To say I am shocked is understatement how did she know about this... Jason can you go to my cabin and get the file I asked for she said to Jason... He left immediately to get the file... May be mark could have said about the benefits to her i thought looking at mark... He shook his head signing he didn't say anything.... Few minutes later Jason walked in with an file and gave it to me.... Opening the file I saw it was the original quotation file how is this possible I thought...

This is the original file sir I replaced the file in you cabin with an decoy she said shocking me... Whoever stole that while took the decoy one I set it as a trap she said smirking.... Damn this women is smart fuck.... About the children benefits I added that in your quotation knowing Mr.wexford owns many educational trust for children's she continued... You replaced the file but how we didn't see you in any video I asked questioning.... Because I didn't replaced sir you did she grinned... What how I asked her shockingly... Remember the last time I gave you the file after submitting the quotation i never gave you the original file sir I gave you the decoy one knowing that you won't be checking it she smirked.... What the actual hell damn this women is too smart...

But shiv how did you know that someone is trying to steal the file mark asked... He right how did she knew about this... Mark I am sending you an video file check that one she said calmly..... And for me knowing about this I know this deal is very important for sorades Inc she said... Also I saw some unusual things happening in this building so I made an decoy she explained.... Boss see this video mark showed me the video.... What the fuck how dare she messed with me fucking bitch... In that video I saw miranda stealing the file from my cabin.... You messed with an wrong person bitch I gritted...

The video we  saw is not from our security cam but how she has the video... Remember Mr. Sorades you asked me to hire an white hat hacker to improve our security system she said looking at me... Yes i remember i asked her... Well the hacker we hired showed me how weak our security cams are so we installed an secondary camera in the office building which can't be scrambled or jammed she said smirking.... And also I saw miranda snooping around your office when you are not there so I guessed it she said looking at me... Damn that's actually very smart thing to do.... I can see admiration in mark and Jason eyes for her...

Oh wait I am not done yet the best part is yet to come xavier Rodriguez is the fiance of miranda Kass now you know how xavier got this file she said.... I am going fucking ruin that bastard.... And it seems Rodriguez industry is in verge of bankruptcy she said smirking... Apart from the video there is more file and video which is proof for xavier trying steal from the company is also there boss Mark said grinning... I looked at her raising eyebrows questioning... I got my ways to collect information sir she grinned.... Wait and watch Rodriguez how I am going to destroy you I smirked thinking....

Suddenly I felt regret last night I thought she stole the file... But I was wrong she slapped me in my face by proving her loyalty and also giving enough evidence to destroy xavier...very well good job ms.shivani I said with small smile... Its fine sir I was doing my job have good day sir again congratulations Mr. Sorades she said with blank face.... Seeing her blank face I felt guilty... Damn she is one hell of women Jason said grinning at us... Mark nodded his head seconding what Jason said.... So boss what are you going to do now Mark asked smirking... Let show what happens when you mess with sorades I smirked with planning their destruction.....