Chapter Twenty Six

Shiv Pov

Everything went according to our plan.... We switched the DNA report to confirm Mr.sorades with the help of Dr. Anderson..... According to our plan Mr. Darius informed the whole world about dimitri dead.... Darius knew what is going on  we already explained it to him when he reached New York..... So he went along with this charade we planned.... Dimitri is still in coma and not woken up yet..... Freddy got information about those assassin's so we are trying to find the person who gave this assignment..... The whole world believed Mr. Dimitri sorades is dead.... We held funeral for him to make everyone believe......Looking at card in my hand vanderbilt Inc....

Its weird all the sudden why William vanderbilt is interested in sorades Inc... I know Mr.sorades and vanderbilt never got along had some war going on between them.... But the way William behaved and how he knew what's going on sorades Inc made me doubt wonder did he had contact with the our board members.... More over that evil smirk he gave itself is giving some reason he might be behind this attack.... But to prove that I need solid proof... I told to dig in vanderbilt to find some link.....

Dimitri Pov

(night of the fire)

this week was fucking great.... After partying hard yesterday with ethan.... Today I went to bed early Changing into my tracks i slept off immediately..... I woke up from sleep because of heat and sweat.... Looking around it was dark i tried to switch on my lamp in the bed.... But it is not working what the fuck.... I smell something burning getting of the bed i walked towards the fire.... All the sudden someone hit me in my head..... Turning around I saw an guy with gun standing infront of me..... Well Mr. Sorades today is going to be last day alive the killer said.... Who the fuck sent you?? I asked gritting my teeth.... He just gave me an smirk looking at me... By the time we heard lot blasting sound... Using it has an distraction i hit the guy threwing his gun on side..... I hit him with few punches but he had knife which he sliced through my stomach.....

Fuck I saw blood coming.... Trying to knock him down i started punching his face.... All the sudden someone stabbed in my back.... I turned to see another guy wearing some outfit like this one.... Standing up the killer grabbed the gun pointing at me.... Without thinking he shot on the chest..... Fuck I clutched my kneeled down and someone knocked my head... I fell on the ground with half consciousness...... I can feel one of those  bastards pointing at gun at me.... Fuck I am going to dead.... All the sudden the door flung open to reveal mark who is trying to shoot but when he saw me with gun... He holded the fire.... Put down that gun if you don't want your boss to die the killer said.... Looking at me Mark dropped the gun kicking aside.... I saw other guy kicked mark down while pointing the gun at him....

I saw mark looking around trying to do something.... But the whole room is burning already.... Good bye Mr. Sorades the killer said locking the gun.... Fuck I can't die I heard soft footstep turning to my p.a. Standing there holding the gun.... Before anyone notice she fired the gun killing the bastards.....my consciousness is slipping the last thing I saw shivani running towards me..... I felt like I was in dark place I heard an beeping sound of the machine on my side... I felt my whole body pain badly.... I tried to open my eyes... After few seconds I open my eyes blinking few times adjusting to the light..... Looking around it was not hospital but some bedroom.... What the fuck where am I thought... I tried to make some noise but my throat was dry.... I saw the glass near the bedside table.... I tried to push the glass in the end i successed.... I saw the door opening to reveal dr. Anderson....

Welcome back Dimitri Doc said.... I saw my father and Mark walking in.... After drinking water they made me sit down in bed.... I looked at mark asked what happen.....those mens who tried to kill you are professional assassin's someone hired them Mark said with blank face.... I should have guessed by fire itself fuck fuck..... How long I was out I asked.... Almost 3 days mark said.... Did you find who did it I asked fumingly..... We are trying our best to find the person behind this attack mark said looking down.... Trying your best you had three days then why the fuck you people can't find the person I screamed..... I will find that bastard who tried to kill me and give him the painful dead.... I saw my dad looking at me calmly.... Control your anger Dimitri dad said.... Control some fucking bastard tried to kill me i am not going to leave anyone who is in this i will fucking kill them I fumingly tried to get out of the bed....

Fuck I can’t do anything sitting in this bed I need to get out and find those asshole.... I tried getting up... I saw dad and Mark holding me down from getting up.... Calm down Dimitri you are not healed completely dad said angrily.... I don't care i need to kill those bastards dad I gritted my teeth pushing him.... I tried to stand holding the bed but I felt pain fuck gritting my teeth I tried to walk.... I saw Mark trying to hold me i showed my hand to stop him.... Stop being childish Dimitri you need rest dad shouted.... No i wont i am going to find those bastards I said angrily pushing everyone off....

How you are going to find those bastards if you can't even Stand properly Mr.sorades I heard shiv say....turning around i saw my p.a. Standing at door wearing black dress.... That's went i noticed my dad, Mark even doc is also wearing black..... Get back to bed Mr.soardes you need to rest she said calmly.... Then i remembered that night I saw her running towards me before loosing my consciousness..... I am out and no one is going stop me I said gritting my teeth.... You are not going anywhere Mr.sorades besides we just came back from your funeral shiv calmly.... What the fuck my funeral I am fucking alive not dead how can this people held funeral i looked at her angrily thinking what the fuck is happening while she looked as always calm and collected.....