Chapter Fifty One

Shiv Pov

I was busy doing my work in my cabin when I heard an loud noise and commotion outside….. What the fuck is happening I thought and stood up from my seat went out to the place where the noises are coming…. When I reached there the sight In front of me shocked me….. What the fuck there Dimitri and matt fighting with each other….. What the hell is going on here?? I snapped angrily looking at the two mens specifically…. I saw Mark and Jason standing in the side watching everyone…… matt what are you doing here?? I asked looking at matt who had black eye and bruise in his face…… I came here to meet you but this asshole is not letting me matt said furiously…… I looked at Dimitri who is glaring at matt with rage….. Get the fuck out of my office Dimitri growled…. You bastard its your fault I am going to kill you matt said angrily….. All the sudden Dimitri launched at matt both started to hit each other….. I motioned Mark to separate this idiots who literally trying to kill each other…..

Mark and Jason pulled them separate with our security team it took few minutes to separate those dumb heads…. Stop you two for an god sake I snapped at both of them….. You shouldn’t be working for him shiv matt said angrily looking at Dimitri…… matt what I do is none of your business we are not together I said annoyed….. I can’t let you go shiv please give me an chance matt said sadly looking at me….. She won’t she is mine Dimitri growled angrily before I could say anything….. I glared at Dimitri no she won’t never ever matt growled looking at Dimitri….. Knock it off you two matt leave we will talk later I said angrily…. Matt looked at me with hurt in his eyes he started to leave but stopped because of certain voice…. She won’t ever meet you and by the way she is my fiancée Dimitri said smirking….. Matt turned around looking angrily at Dimitri then looked at me…. Tell me it’s not true matt pleaded…. Matt I will explain everything to you later please leave now I said softly…..

I saw his expressions turns hurt into rage damn you Dimitri I cursed inwardly…. Matt left the place not before giving an loathing look at Dimitri I sighed may be I should have told him everything….. I turned and glared at Dimitri….. What the fuck were you thinking you bastard I screamed angrily….. Without saying anything Dimitri pulled me and throwed me in his shoulder and walked towards his cabin….. Put me down you asshole I hitted his back….. Put me down Dimitri or I will fucking kill you I threatened him….. Reaching his cabin he closed the door and locking it…. He put me down in the ground I pushed him away slapped his face….. What the hell is wrong with you?? I screamed angrily…. You met him without my permission he growled angrily….. I did and I don’t need your fucking permission you jerk I snapped at him….. I will meet him again I said glaring at him….. No you won’t I will never let you he said coldly….

What the fuck is your problem with matt??? I asked furiously….. Problem I hate that bastard who got you first I fucking wanted to kill him for that he said angrily….. My problem because he got to be first kiss and boyfriend Dimitri said venomously….. I looked at him stunned at his too much possessiveness I glared at him….. For an god sake he is not my first kiss I muttered to myself….. What did you said??? Dimitri said looking at me stunned….. Then I realized that he heard what I said fucking shit I slapped my head mentally…. What did you said??? Dimitri pulled my arm looking at me…. Nothing I fucking said nothing let me go I snapped at him…. He looked at me for few seconds then I saw his eyes widened shit….. That night at the club that was your first kiss he said grinning widely…. No let me go I snapped at him…. He smashed his lips on mine kissing softly nibbling my lips…. He pulled me closer kissing me with passion fuck I myself felt responding to his kiss…. Pulling away he placed his forehead with mine…. I am an lucky bastard he said softly…. I pushed him away you asshole I said angrily….

You did wrong to matt because of your stupidity I said glaring at him…. Don’t say his name he growled at me…. I am going to see matt again and you are going to apologise to him I said furiously….. Fucking no never he said…. I don’t give an shit you are going to do what I say I growled at him…. I turned around started to walk away when I heard him say aren’t you going to treat my wounds….. I turned back and glared at him you got those for yourself I snapped at him and left his cabin…. I called Mark to check on Dimitri wound… whole day I ignored Dimitri I didn’t want to talk with him yet…. First I want to talk with matt and clear few things…. By evening I left the office letting Mark know I am leaving…. I drove my car to matt’s apartment if I told Dimitri I am sure he won’t let me go….. Still I can see the car following me knowing it was Dimitri hired bodyguards for me…. I reached his apartment parking my car I went inside and knocked on his door….

First thing I noticed when matt opened his door was his bloodshot eyes which is now showing hurt, anger and sad by seeing me…. Can I come in??? I asked softly…. Matt walked away letting the door open for me….. I could see the whole apartment is complete mess there are some broken vase and mirrors here and there….. I sighed feeling its going to be an long and hard talk I thought…. Why are you here?? matt said venomously…..i came here to talk with you I came here because you are my friend and you  deserve some explanation I said softly looking at him…… I don’t need your fucking explanations go and fuck your fiancé matt snapped angrily…. I flinched hearing his words I took an deep breathe he is not my fiancé matt I said calmly….matt glared at me while I sighed let me explain please??? I said softly….. He sat down in sofa and looked at me telling me to sit…. I sat down I started explaining what happened I told him everything this time….

By the time I finished I saw matt knuckles turning white while he controlled his rage…. So he kidnapped you and you fucking gave him an chance he snapped angrily….. Wow that was fucking something else he taunting me….. Yes I did I told him with blank face…. How could you accept him goddamn it he fucking ruined our relationship shivani matt said furiously….. Yes he did ruin our relationship and so do you I said trying to control my anger…. You both are at fault here I said coldly….. Matt sighed down with hurt clearly seen in his eyes….. He created the trap and you exactly fell into it so easily I said….. I never mean to do that matt said sadly….. But you did you hurted me more than him by cheating on me I said sadly…. It did hurt me when your first real relationship broken because of cheating it hurts me double the time to see myself as an fool when matt broke my trust and loyalty……

I know anything I say can’t fix this relationship but still I am sorry I never meant to hurt you he said guilty….. I looked at matt who is clearly guilty in his action…. Still why him I thought you never liked him he said looking at me….. I hated him when he behaved like an fucking asshole but then I never knew him like I do now I said calmly…… don’t tell me you already have feelings for him matt asked me looking hopefully….. I didn’t say anything I know the truth I did have feelings for Dimitri I can’t never deny it….. I didn’t realised matt was still looking at me waiting for an answer then I heard…. Oh my god you do he said shocked….. Yes I do matt maybe I do have feelings for him before three years too I said truly….. He sighed we both not said anything for few minutes….. Then I guess if he hurts you I will definitely kill him matt said taking deep breathe….. Thank you matt I said smiling at him….. Standing up getting ready to leave I said i hope you to find someone soon matt I Said looking at him….. I hope too can I hug you as an friend he asked with small smile…. I went near him and hugged him take care matt I said softly…. You too beautiful he said pulling away kissing my forehead…..

I left matt apartment feeling some big weight has been lifted from my heart….. I am glad that we talked it out I don’t want to have any regrets in my life…. I drove the car to penthouse parking the car I got out knowing there is an angry beast waiting for me I sighed….. I opened the door of the penthouse immediately greeted with the sight of angry beast who is glaring at me with cold blue eyes….. You went to meet him he growled angrily….. I did Dimitri I said sighing ughh I don’t have much energy to handle him…. I went there to clear things with matt I said sitting on the couch….. You went without informing me he said angrily…. If I told you will you ever let me meet him??? I asked glaring at him….. No never he said shaking his heads furiously…. That’s why I didn’t say to you besides he deserves some explanation I said looking at him….. I don’t like that guy he angrily….. I went near him looked at his eyes do you trust me Dimitri??? I asked him…. Yes he said I could see he is telling the truth…. Then don’t worry I cleared things between him and he is my friend nothing more I said softly cupping his cheeks….. Dimitri pulled me into hug kissing me softly…. Still I don’t like him he said pouting like child while I laughed at him…..

Please do vote and comment.....