Chapter Fifty Nine

Dimitri Pov

Enough I heard William say while i groaned in pain due to the whipping and the punches….. That fucking bastard I grunted when he holded my jaw making me look at him….. Not bad you are looking good for an groom now William said smirking….. You coward letting your men do the work are you that weak William I taunted him…. While his eyes turned red due to anger he punched me in the face knocking me down…… I saw Sebastian and Vladimir covered in blood and bruises looking furious at William…….Fucking bitch it hurts like hell I gritted my teeth controlling the pain….. You punch like an weakling William I said smirking at him….. Is that why your girlfriend left you I taunted him….. While he laughed evily looking at me you think I am doing this for that stupid bitch he said smirking evily….. This has nothing to do with that useless whore he said shocking me……then why you bastard why??? I snarled at him…….

You took my birth right bastard you and your father took what right fully belonged to us William said making me stunned……. What the fuck you are talking about??? I growled at him……  let me tell you an tale of the great Leander sorades your grandfather William said angrily…… I looked at him confused what is this all to do with grandpa….. Leander sorades fell in love with an women and got her pregnant before marrying your grandmother William said raging eyes……the great Leander sorades has an illegitimate first born son he said shocking me….. what the fuck??? I snapped at him….. Your fucking grandfather denied my father's birthright he said furiously….. What the fuck is happening here grandpa had illegitimate son who is William father I thought shocked…. That makes William while realisation crossed in my mind I grasped looking at William…… now you realised what is this all about don’t you Dimitri he said smirking….. It’s was not about some competition it was all about how he denied  his rights as an sorades all along…… fucking shit I never knew that grandpa had done something worst like this……

you and your father took what rightfully belonged to us William snarled at me…… now I am going to kill you and your father who caused misery to our life William said looking at me….. Shit fucking hell I tried to untie my hand but it was tied tightly damn it…… you touch my father I will fucking kill you I growled at him….. He chuckled looking at me how you are going to do that Dimitri when you are about to die he said pulling out his gun…. I looked at Sebastian and Vladimir who are looking furiously and trying to free from the chains….. William pointed the gun in front of my head…… any last words Dimitri he asked smirking at me…. I looked at him with blank face fuck there is no way anyone can help us….. No words I see don’t worry Dimitri I will take care of your beautiful fiance he said making me growl at him….. I will fuck her every night so hard so she will never ever remember about you he said….. You fucking bastard I snarled launching at him while his men’s holded me down…… good bye Dimitri sorades he said smirking pointing the gun…. I closed my eyes waiting for him to shoot me then I heard the gunfire sound….

I opened my eyes didn’t feeling any pain at my body what the fuck….. Looking around I saw Sebastian and Vladimir looking confused at me we could here the loud gun firing sound from outside ….. William looked  confused and shouted at his mens what the fuck is happening….. Sir we are under attack one of his men said shocking me….. I heard the firing sound from outside getting louder…… William signaled his men’s to go out and check what’s going on…… after few minutes it was all quiet we didn’t heard any gunshot while William looked at door holding his gun tightly……. He turned and looked at us fumingly who the fuck was that??? he snarled…… he walked towards me pointing the gun at me and looking at the entrance….. We could hear an footsteps when an figure walked in William shot is gun towards the entrance…… I looked at the entrance and saw it was one of his men he shot…..  fucking shit William snarled loudly……. All the sudden we heard an gunshot turning around I saw Sebastian and Vladimir are both fine….. I looked at William who got shot in his stomach falling on ground dropping his gun…. I immediately kicked the gun out from him when I heard footsteps I turned to see and got  shock of my life……

What the fucking hell??? I saw Mark and Alex walking inside with our mens…. I sighed in relief when They moved aside I saw shiv walking inside with the blank expression…… fucking shit what is she doing here how did she know where I am???? Alex helped Sebastian and Vladimir while Mark untied me our men’s pointing gun at William…… shiv looked at William walked towards him William she said coldy….. Ahhh babe why do you always interfer in my plans William said groaning…… you saved him from fire and now lucky bastard William said trying to stand…… it’s over William you can’t escape shiv said calmly….. You never deserved to be an sorades it was my rights William said angrily looking at me….. I never knew anything about this William if only I knew it before things would have been different brother I said sighing….. I know William or his father didn’t deserve this for my grandpa mistake……. I could see regret flash in his eyes which is gone in few seconds….. Everything is over William vanderbilt is dead…. I saw shiv walking out without saying any words…… after few minutes we all got into the car while shiv glared at us……

After an long drive we reached our guesthouse shiv opened the door walking out fast while we followed her quietly…… I know storm is waiting for me behind this calm nature of her…… fucking shit why the hell she saves us from danger everytime……. Shiv agapi mou I said softly looking at her….. Don’t fucking call me that you bastard she turned and screamed….. What the fuck were you thinking you asshole??? she snarled at me….. Shit I could see how angry and hurt she is looking at her eyes…… what did you think yourself some fucking hero who can do anything??? she said fumingly……. Agapi mou I tried to talk but cut off by her…. Ohhh don’t you call me that bastard you fucking lied to me she snapped angrily….. I looked at Sebastian and Vladimir who is sitting in the sofa looking at us while Mark and Alex stood with blank expression……. I am sorry Agapi mou I said trying to hold her….. Shove your sorry on your ass you jerk she said pushing me away…….

You two are you that stupid to agree with this fucking dumb idea she snapped angrily at seb and vlad….. What if we came few minutes late you all could have died she snarled…… we didn’t tell you this for your own safety shiv Vladimir said softly looking at shiv….. My safety are you fucking kidding me you thought I am stupid or what she said fumingly….. You thought I didn’t know that truck accident was actually an plan to kill me shiv said we looked at her shocked…… I looked at Mark questioningly whether he said this to her or what….. Mark shook his head negatively…. Ohh don’t look at mark he didn’t say any fucking thing until I fucking showed him what where you idoits doing in Spain she said taunting us…… mark get those idoits wound treated she said walking out from the living room….. I sat down sighing I should have know she would have definitely done some investigation without telling us…. Who am I kidding she is freaking smart women….. How did you find us Mark??? Sebastian asked curiously….. That’s right how the fuck they found us we didn’t know where we are hell we fucking got kidnapped…… I looked at Mark waiting for an answer while Mark took an deep breathe saying I didn’t found you guys she did….. What in the fucking hell we all looked shocked at mark…. She got an tracking device on your shoe mark said shrugging his shoulders…..

Damn she is an smart women sebastain said chuckling while Vladimir nodded his head…… how did you got involved in this Alex Vladimir asked looking at his brother……. What brother you three messed up badly so we came to rescue Alex said shrugging his shoulder….. Besides I can’t let shiv go alone so I came Alex said…… mark informed us about vanderbilt cooperation is ruined…. After treating our wounds I walked to the room where shiv was staying…… standing outside I know I have to handle the storm inside this room….. God help me to handle this women I opened the door walking in…..

Hello readers, few more chapters are left... I hope you all like it....

Please do vote and comment.....