Chapter Fifty Six

Shiv Pov

By 5.0clock I left the work reached the penthouse to get ready….. I took nice bath and got ready in that rose gold dress….. It fitted my body perfectly there was also an golden heels that perfectly match with the dress….. I did my make up and curled my hair in elegant waves…… after getting ready I was nervous and excited to meet Dimitri….. I heard the doorbell ring I opened the door to see one of my bodyguard standing….. Ms.shivani I am here to escort you to Mr.sorades he said….. Okay let’s go I said grabbing my clutch…… on the way I asked the driver where he is taking me but he didn’t say anything….. Now what did that blue eyed devil planned I thought….. We reached after 30 minutes to the unknown destination….. The driver opened the door I came out and looked around to see an garden filled with greenery …. Where am I??? where is Dimitri what are we doing here??? I thought…. While the driver pointed me an direction and told me to go that way….. I looked around again and started walking in that direction nervously…..

I looked around to see an beautiful garden filled with roses and trees…

I looked around to see an beautiful garden filled with roses and trees….. The path I walked has been well lighted by lights beautiful…… when I reached the end I saw an huge fountain and I saw him standing in his back there in his tuxedo…… I took an good look at him he was looking so handsome in the black tuxedo…… damn he looks so hot I took an deep breathe hey what’s going on??? Why are we here Dimitri I asked curiously….. He turned around and looked at me I could see his blue eyes widened and jaw opened….. He looked at me from head to toe while I blushed….. You are looking exquisite agapi mou he said smiling…… he showed his hand I took it we walked near the fountain all the while I was looking at him curiously…… we stood in front of each other you didn’t answer my question I asked looking at him….. Patience agapi mou you will know soon he said chuckling…..

I heard him taking deep breathe I looked around to see the place is dimly lighted…. I can’t see must of the place except for the fountain which is also lighted dully….. Three years ago I met you in my office I heard Dimitri say I turned and looked at him….. I never knew my life was going to change he said looking at my eyes…. All I could see love, adoration, desire in his blue eyes what are you doing Dimitri??? I thought….. When I first met you I thought you are like every other womens he said….. But you proved me wrong you didn’t give an shit about what I say how rude and cold I behaved he said making me remember those days……. You are always this calm and collected person even in stress then you challenged me, you fought with me fuck Noone ever did that he said chuckling……. Noone ever put up with my shit so long except you he said…….

Then that night you saved me all I could see your beautiful brown eyes filled with concern for me before I got unconscious he said…… I was an fucking blind asshole who didn’t see your worth before he said….. I know I made a lot of mistakes still you gave me an chance he said while I looked at him….. May be I have fallen for you 3years ago that’s why I kept on denying my feelings and avoided you before he said with guilt in his eyes…… then I saw you with someone I couldn’t no longer deny it anymore he continued….. I realised you are mine my love my life….. I have for the first time understood what I true love means and I found you….. The thought of losing you killed me and my soul that day….. I can never imagine an day without you in this world….. I am selfish, impatient and little insecure when it’s comes to you….. I made lots of mistakes agapi mou I know sometimes I am out of control behave like an complete bastard…… but I love you so much agapi mou…… You are my today and all of my tomorrow’s…… will you marry me??? He asked making me shocked…..