Chapter Fourty Three

Shiv Pov

Last night i couldn't sleep properly because of that damned kiss..... The whole scene was kept playing in my mind and to top it of I kissed him.... Why did I do that am I falling for Dimitri..... Right now we are on the way to meet Dimitri father..... Yesterday after coming back from the long drive we both didn't talk much we went to our room.... Still now we didn't talk about what happened I looked out in the window to see we are on the outskirts of the Athens..... After an hour Dimitri pulled over his car in Darius mansion.... Rich people and there mansions.... We both got out the car I looked around it was again an beautiful Greek style mansion...... We entered the mansion and we were agreed with his butler who told Mr.sorades is waiting in living room.....

When we entered I was pulled into hug by Darius..... My dear how are you its been long Darius said smiling...... I am good Darius how are you I asked him smiling back...... I am good we have lot to talk come dear i will show you around Darius said pulling me.... Dad did you forget you have a son Dimitri said whinning.... Oh stop whinning and make your self comfortable son Darius said pulled me out leaving Dimitri along..... Darius showed me around the mansion.... Martha said you punched my son Darius said grinning..... Well he got that on himself I said turning red in embarrassment..... While Darius chuckled maybe I should have told Martha to click an pic and sent it to me he said.... Dont worry i will do it if I punch him again I said smirking.... We both talked and entered his study we both settled down.....

I looked around his room what caught my eyes was an beautiful portrait of women with dark hair and blue eyes similar to Dimitri eyes.... That's my wife elliana sorades love of my life Darius said looking at the portrait sadly.... She is so beautiful what happen to her i asked... I never saw Dimitri talk about his mother.... She died 10 years ago in an accident Darius said..... I am sorry i said softly.... I guess her dead caused more damage on my son he said sighing.... We both distanced after that and he took it little hard he continued..... You know you remind me of her she always kept us on our toes he said chuckled..... When I saw you talk back to Dimitri that day I realised you don't take his shits he said..... He can be jerk sometimes I said.... Promise me dear you will take care of him Darius asked looking at him.....

I couldnt say any words because I don't know what exactly I feel for Dimitri so I nodded my head.... Darius understood the confliction in me and didn't say anything..... You pulled an quite an stunt on my son he said looking at me..... I saw those videos I couldn't stop laughing myself he chuckled..... It was fun you know i giggled.... We both laughed and talked for some time.... We went back down by around lunch time to see grumpy Dimitri waiting for us..... We both looked at him smiling.... Why so grumpy my son Darius asked pulling his son legs.... As if you don't know he growled..... I was just entertaining our guest son darius said smirking.... After an quite eventful lunch Dimitri pulled me along with him..... What's with you guys pulling me around I asked him..... I want to show you something Dimitri said pulling me to the garden.....

When we reached there I saw an beautiful fountain with flowers surrounded around it was beautiful..... We both sat in the chair.... My mom loved this place Dimitri said making me stunned.... Do you miss her I asked him looking at him.... I can see vulnerability in his blue eyes which I never saw in those three years..... I do i never talked about her after the accident he said softly.... Do you want to talk about it I asked him pulling his hands.... It was an quite an shock when I came to know about the accident he said..... It was the time I started working on the company he continued..... I miss her so much he said looking away...... I pulled him in an hug its alright Dimitri she loves you so much and she will be proud of you I said hugging him.... He hugged me back we both stayed like this for few minutes.....

After spending few hours with Darius we bid our byes and left the mansion.... The drive back to the penthouse was quiet.... We both order take out dinner because we both are not in the mood to cook.... After the dinner we retired to our room..... Next two days went fast while Dimitri busy with work so I went out along looking around the city..... I was roaming in the market looking around around afternoon when Dimitri called me asked where I am..... I entered into an cafe to get an drink..... I ordered my drink and waited for it..... When I heard  is this seat taken miss i saw an handsome looking stranger with grey eyes asking me.... No i said looking at him while he pulled an chair..... I turned my attention back to my drink not saying anything..... Are you from asia the stranger asked looking at me.... I looked at him raising my eyebrows.... Just curious he said smiling.... India I am from India I said calmly....

Are you on vacation here he asked..... Yeah something like that I said looking at him..... Are you always like this talking to some strangers I asked him.... Only the beautiful ones he said smirking.... Flattery is not going to help you Mr i said.... Ouch I was saying the truth Cara Mia he said grinning.... So where are you from i asked him.... Rome I am here on some business he said drinking his coffee.... I see your not an lover of coffee that much he asked looking at my drink.... No i said while he chuckled.... Women of short words I like it he said.... I don't talk much with strangers I said..... You know this cafe is known for its cake may i buy you one he said.... No thank you I said getting up from the chair.... Well nice meeting you Mr.stranger I need to leave I said walking out towards the door.... When I came out I heard someone calling me.... Wait he said i turned back to see the stranger.... Would you like to go out for dinner he asked combing his hair by hand....

Before I could answer i heard Dimitri voice.... Agape mou there you are Dimitri said placing on hand my waist pulling me to him.... I turned back towards the guy who his standing in front looking at us.... I was about to say no while Dimitri pulled me from there saying we getting late agape mou let's go not before glaring at him..... He pulled me towards his car opening the door pushing me inside.... When he entered the car I glared at him what was that??? I asked.... Nothing I don't like that guy he said annoyed.... Why were you talking to that guy??? he asked me irritatedly.... First of all he is the one who came and talked to me I said snapping at him.... He was asking you out he growled.... And I was about to say no before you interrupted I said angrily....

Why are you here I thought you had some work I asked him.... I came to buy an dress for the party he said.... Party??? I asked him... Yes we are going to party tonight he said driving.... After few minutes he pulled the car near an boutique... We both got out and went inside the boutique immediately greeted with the saleswomans.... Party dress for the lady here he said..... While we walked inside of the boutique... I never agreed to the party I said irritatedly.... I didn't ask you Moro mou you are coming with me he said taking the seat in the couch.... Fine I said started looking for the dress... After trying few dresses I finally found the perfect dress to irritate Dimitri... I told them to pack it while Dimitri paid the bill... We both got back to penthouse to get ready for party.....

Hello readers I will be updating the cast of this story by today evening.....

Please do vote and comment.....