Chapter Three

Shiv Pov

Entering Mr. Sorades office placing his coffee in his table i greeted him good morning Mr. Sorades... he gave an nod letting me to know i go through his schedule for today he has two meeting one with investors and one with marketing agency rest of the day he free.... After finishing his schedule he asked me about the Russia trip is it all set and arranged... Yes sir every thing is set i will be leaving on Wednesday to Russia to see Mr. Volkov for the meeting I replied...

You can leave he said... I nodded and make my way out of his cabin... Sitting in my chair I prepare for the meeting and his schedule for the rest of the week so that the temporary P. A. can handle it without confusing.... Yes you are right I am going to Russia to meet Mr. Volkov he is an Russian billionaire who owns large shipping industries to fix an appointment for Mr. Sorades... We have been trying to get an contract with volkov industries long time till now but the ceo of the company is not agreeing to meet Mr. Sorades...

So here i am going to Russia to meet Mr. Volkov and convince him for the contract... It is part of my job going to different places for business deals all over the world... Sometimes I travel with Mr. Sorades and sometimes I go alone to finish the deals like this time.. But this contract is important for sorades Inc... As I continue to finish my work I hear an heels clicking sound looking up I saw Ms. Miranda Kass my boss latest fuck buddy oopss girlfriend coming on this way.. I gave an call to Mr. Sorades letting know that Ms. Kass is here... Good afternoon Ms. Kass boss is waiting for you as I said miranda gave me an disgusting look making her out to ceo cabin..

I saw the clock seeing its my lunch break time I clear my table to get up for lunch... The ceo door opens my boss and his current fling making there way out Mr. Sorades letting me know that he is going for lunch break I said ok sir... After finishing my lunch in cafeteria I came back to my cabin to see my boss is not back... As far as i know he won't be back for today probably fucking Ms. Kass in one of his hotel room... Rest of the day I finished organising the schedule and files I see the time is 5.15p.m. Letting my work hour is over... I took my bag going to the elevator I reached my car to get back home....

When I entered my apartment I saw Amy making dinner for us i greeted her hi Amy... Hi shiv you look stressed too much Amy said... While I sat in the couch i said Work has been hectic I have to pack my bags for Russia trip dude.... What the fuck dude you never told me you are going to Russia Amy screamed angryly.... I am sorry Amy it might have slipped my mind and yes I am going to Russia for two days will be back on weekend I said looking at her... Damn girl you are again going in an trip with your hot boss Amy said dreamly.... What no dude I am going to Russia along not with my boss I said amused at amy... Although he is hot but he is an arrogant annoying rude bastard i continued....

Girl you listen half of the women population in new York is running behind him and here you are working as his personal assistant you are lucky girl!!! Amy cheered.... Seriously i am anything but lucky and working for an asshole boss is not easy I said snorting... He is lucky to have me has is P. A. i continued..... Yeah right but shiv you should go on some date with guys man its been long Amy said... You are right Amy after coming from russia i will start dating man I said to Amy... I took a break from dating because of the work although I dated few guys in past two years I didn't meet one nice guy who appreciate me for being me... Everyone says i am too fat or either they just want to fuck... Which I am not OK with that's not because I am Indian... Hell it as nothing to do with that most of the guys I dated are asshole and creepy guys....

After finishing dinner with Amy I left to my room to pack my bags for Russia... By the time I finished packing I was knocked out in my bed setting my alarm.... Next day I woke up and did my routine and left for my work.... Whole day I did all filing and organising work and some presentations for the meeting.. By the time I finished I went back home had dinner and slept early because I have an early flight tomorrow morning to Russia.....switching off my alarm I got ready and checked my bags... Called an cab and I reached airport before boarding into the plane.. I called Mark our security head that I am leaving for Russia.... Then i got into the business class settled down in my seat.... As flight took off Russia here I come I said excitedly.....