Chapter Thirty One

Dimitri Pov

What the fuck she didn't I growled looking at shiv She did not damn it.... Come on lets go dimitri we are getting late Gabriella said pulling me out of my cabin.... When I walked cross shiv I saw her smirking at me.... Enjoy your date Mr.sorades Ms.Mckenzie shiv said grinning.... Fuck fuck I glared at her fucking little vixen..... Gabriella pulled me towards lobby I was goddamn annoyed and pissed right now.... I saw mark giving me an stunned look he knows what happened with her.... I immediately shot an text to mark to follow me.... Fuck this is the storm that waited for me..... Shit I will deal with my pa later right now I have to find way to get rid of Gabriella...... The car stopped at one of the new york best restaurant.... We both got out entered the restaurant all the while Gabriella was telling me how she missed me.....

I saw the manager coming towards me worriedly.... I looked at him confused then he said this way Mr.sorades while looking at Gabriella and me.... Something is wrong I can feel it what did that devil planned.... When we reached near our table we sat down and the manager left us still looking worriedly.... When I was about to order some wine I heard some noise..... What the fuck dimitri I heard an voice turning around i saw the faces i never wanted to see.... Fuck not one but four who is glaring at me.... What are they doing here they are all my one night stands.... How could you dimitri you send flowers to me and invited me for lunch Stacey screamed.... Here you are sitting with some whore Bethany screamed.... What the fuck oh no she did not did that.... Fuck you shivani fuck...

I immediately sent text to mark to come and help me..... All the while this five women's started shouting at each other.... Fuck all the sudden all five of them turned to look me.... You asshole how dare you insult me like this Stacey shouted..... Five of them started advancing towards me then all the sudden mark came with my team holding those womens pulling me out of the restaurant.... We got into the car immediately and drove off... After few seconds I saw Mark busting into laughter holding his stomach.... What the fuck that was??? Dimitri Mark said still laughing.... I glared at him annoyed fucking asshole enjoying my misery..... Why the fuck you invite all of them together for date mark asked looking amused at me.....

Fucking asshole I didn't invite them I growled at him.... Mark raised his eyebrows looking at me explain..... Sighing I told Mark what exactly happened from shivani date to till now... By the time I finished I saw Mark laughing his ass off in the car...... Fuck man if I was not there what  would happen mark said grinning at me.... You shouldn't have messed with shiv Mark said.... I glared at him annoyed.... This is something else you ruined her date but she fixed an date for you not with one but five mark said smirking...... Fuck you asshole I growled at him annoyed..... Damn it I need an fucking drink I said loosening my tie..... Should I turn the car back to restaurant mark said grinning..... Fuck no i screamed at mark who is enjoying this too much..... In the end we decided to go to my penthouse.... Mark called shiv to cancel all my meetings today...... We reached my penthouse I removed my tie and jacket throwing it on the couch walking to bar I poured an glass of scotch....

Sipping my drink all I could think about her.... How dare she did this to me fuck I have never been in that kind of situation before..... After finishing my fifth glass I saw Mark coming towards me worriedly... What??? I asked him...you need to see this mark said showing me his phone.... There in the video of what happened in the restaurant along with Mark pulling me out.... What the fuck some people in the restaurant took this video posted it online... You have become an hot topic in the media mark said trying to hold his laugh.... I glared at him angrily i heard my phone ringing off I saw it was my dad.... Please don't say dad saw this too i prayed picking the call... Hi dad I said.... Son I told to you consider about settling but not like this Dimitri dad said laughing at me.....

Dad stop laughing I said annoyed.... After laughing for few seconds I heard my dad say now tell me what did you do?? he asked.... Sighing I told him what exactly happened by the time I finished he was laughing so much..... Its been long my dad smiled like this..... That was amazing son you shouldn't have messed with her dad said laughing..... Dad I didn't do it intentionally it was a mistake I said growling..... Is it Dimitri??? you are fine with shiv dating someone dad said.... I was silent for a minute thinking about what he said fuck no I can't I growled gripping the phone tightly..... Listen son whatever you are doing you don't have that much time so act fast dad said making me think.... Yes dad I said... Besides I can't wait to have her as my daughter-in-law dad said grinning making me smile......

Shiv Pov

I saw Mr.sorades being pulled by Gabriella to elevator not before growling at me... I just smirked at him you shouldn't have messed with me asshole.... After they left I laughed my ass off knowing what is waiting for him in the restaurant.... The best part is yet to come Mr.sorades I hope you enjoy your dates I thought grinning happily..... After having my lunch I wondered what is going happening in that restaurant..... I can't wait to say this to Amy I know she will laugh hard..... I heard my phone ringing i picked it up to see Mark I smirked and attended the call..... Mark said Mr.soardes won't be coming back after cut off the call so Mark came to rescue mr.sorades.....i laughed hard holding my stomach knowing what exactly happened......

You messed with the wrong person Mr.sorades I smirked.... For the rest of the day I finished my work rescheduled today's meeting.... I left the office today happily getting into my car driving it to Walmart...... I will be needing lots of snacks and drinks today fuck that's what will happen when you ruin my date...... After a lot of shopping I reached my apartment carrying all the bags I opened my door to see Amy standing and looking at me.... I raised my eyebrows asking what?? .... Care to explain this??? Amy said showing me her phone..... I put the bags in the kitchen slab and pulled Amy phone to see....after seeing the video I laughed my ass off very hard so that's what happened in the restaurant I though.... The look on Mr.sorades face is priceless when all the women's walked towards him.....

After few minutes I sat down in couch while Amy is still glaring at me.... I pulled her to sit along in the couch I started to explain Amy what did I do.... By the end of the story Amy laughed falling from the couch..... You yyo-uuu you are an evil women Amy grinned..... That I am he ruined my date so I just got him back i said grinning.... Remind me not to mess with you ever Amy said smirking.... Ohh come on Amy you know what he did I said smirking...... Poor Mr.sorades did you saw his face he didn't know what to do Amy said stunned.... Yeah but Mark saved him too bad I said smirking evily...... After that we both had an amazing dinner and I when to bed happily......