Chapter Thirty Nine

Dimitri Pov

The moment I opened the door of my room I saw an vase flying towards me I ducked on time.... Looking at the broken vase which was aimed for my head i saw an very angry looking women in my shirt..... Damn she looks so hot when she is angry that too in my shirt... She started throwing things at me i ducked everytime..... Then she punched me in my face damn that hurts for an tiny women she punches hard.... She kept on hitting me while she sat on top of me..... Hell I need an cold shower this women driving me crazy... After getting of from her I asked her to come for breakfast and left the room.... When I reached the kitchen calling my housekeeper Martha to place the breakfast in deck.... Looking at my face she was shocked.....

Oh my god what happen to your face Martha asked worriedly.... Martha is my nanny she worked for my family for long time with her husband evan.... Who hit you Dimitri?? Martha asked applying some ointment..... One wild cat hit me i said grinning.... She looked at me weirdly.... The women you brought here last night did she hit you Martha asked me.... Yes i said... Why did she hit you what did you do Martha asked worriedly.... I told her everything after that she started smiling happily.... Finally I thought you are never going to settle down martha said happily.... Only if she agrees I said biting my tongue.... She will i am so excited to know more about her Martha said happily.....

After our talk I went to my study and did some work.... After few hours I walked towards my window I saw she was walking back towards the mansion......it was almost late afternoon I went down so we could have lunch together..... Martha already placed the food in dining table..... I saw her coming to the dining room taking an chair next to me..... We both had our lunch quietly..... We need to talk I heard her say..... Let go to my study we can talk there I said asking her to follow me..... I opened the door of my study we both got in.... I saw her looking around the room.... Take a seat i said sitting my chair this is going to be an long conversation I thought...... Why do you think this whatever between us will work when you don't even trust or respect me she said with blank face.....

I do trust you and respect you shiv I said taking deep breathe.... No you don't you didn't trusted me when the Wilson contract file went missing she said.... You doubted my loyalty as an employee she said coldly..... I know and I am fucking sorry for that yet you proved your loyalty to me that day i said guilty..... It was true I thought she might have stolen the file but in the end I was wrong she saved the whole contract.... Dimitri you are an fucking womenzier why do you think I will give you an chance she asked angrily..... I was not anymore I said truly.... Fuck its been long I haven't slept with anyone.... Its all because of one women who is sitting infront of me..... What makes you think you won't go back to your old ways she asked warily..... I won't all I am asking you an chance to prove I sighing.....

You won't let me go from here do you??? She asked looking at me... Yes until you give me an chance I said truly..... She looked at me for minute thinking..... Fine one chance that's all you get if I don't like you you will let me go she surprising me.... She agreed wow but i know she is waiting for opportunities to prove me wrong well I am not going to give any..... Thank you I said smiling...... you really hit your hard i guess she said under breathe..... I looked at her amused..... I didn't hit my head hard I said making her looking at me shocked..... What I was saying the truth you are behaving really weird she said blushing lightly.... I chuckled at her... I need my phone to call my family she said.... I opened the draw in my table pulled her phone out gave it to her......

I saw her calling some one and I guess its her father..... She talked for almost 10 minutes but she didn't mention about me and the kidnap..... What is going on in her mind this women is an minx..... After cutting the call she gave the phone back to me I was surprised by her action.... What??? she asked.... You don't want your phone I asked stunned.... If I need my phone I will ask she said left the room leaving me dumbfolded..... Huhhhh this women is so hard to understand.....

Shiv Pov

Coming out of the study I looked around the mansion..... I know having that phone is useless so I didn't take it..... When I agreed to give him an chance that is the only option I had so I took it.... When i reached kitchen I saw an women around mid 50s cutting the vegetables..... When she saw me she smiled.... Do you need any help I asked her.... No dear its ok she said smiling.... I am shivani I introduced myself.... She introduced herself and told me about her..... We talked around getting to know each other.... I really liked Martha she is an nice women.... You are first women he brought her Martha said making me stunned.... Probably the first women to punch him too she said grinning.....

I turned red due to embarrassed.... That was some good punch pethi mou I heard someone voice.... Turned around i saw an Oldman in his 60s....i am evan my dear Martha's husband he said.... Mr. Sorades said so much about you evan said.... Dimitri?? I asked him.... No his father Darius evan said stunned me.... He was right you are one amazing women and beautiful too evan said making me blush.... We talked for few minutes after that Martha told me to take rest so I went back to the room I was staying..... I have to talk about this room to Dimitri I thought and slept off..... After few hours I woke up got freshed and went down to kitchen..... I saw Martha cooking so I helped her..... Martha introduced me to the maids it was fun talking with them..... I helped them to place the food in the dining room when I saw Dimitri coming down.....

We had again quiet awkward dinner we both didn't say anything.... I was busy eating the delicious food Martha prepared damn she is an excellent cook..... After dinner I started who's room I am staying now I asked Dimitri..... Ours he said making me stunned..... Ours what do you mean I asked.... Its yours and mine room he said casually.... I am not staying in same room with you I said snapping at him..... He looked at me irritated fine I will take the guestroom he said..... What??? No I will take the guestroom you stay in that room I said..... No its either that or we both stay together he said..... Fine I sighed.... Good night have an bad dream I snapped an left the room..... I changed into my pj then I slept off that night.....

Please do vote and comment.....