Chapter 19

Jaella's POV

At first he freezes, taken back by my sudden actions, but then he begins to kiss back. One of his hands travel to the back of my head and one stays on my lower back as I run my fingers through his hair. I feel a thousand tiny fireworks exploding all over my body.

This is just for the case is what I tell myself. But oh am I enjoying it.

We both become needy, almost desperate, wanting more from each other. No. We want more of each other. The kiss deepens. He is passionate in his movements yet somehow is still able to remain gentle, as if I would fall and break if he ever let go. I softly bite his bottom lip and hear a low moan escape from his lips. I know that this is the point of no return. I know that when we break apart, what we once were will be changed, but for better or worse?

It ends as quickly as it began. We break apart and breathe heavily. I can feel his heart beating against my chest.

What if he didn't want that? What if he's just confused? He couldn't exactly say no to you. You didn't even give him much of a choice in the matter.

"Sorry," I breathe out, still only centimetres away from his face. "Public displays of affection-"

"-make onlookers extremely uncomfortable. Most look away and pretend to have not even noticed," he finishes for me, still looking into my eyes.

"I can't feel them looking anymore. Well, um. I should get back. Murderer and all that."

"Yeah. Good idea."

I keep searching his eyes for a few more seconds and then manage to tear myself away and walk back through the crowd. My mind is all fuzzy. I can't think straight.

Come on Jaella. Focus on the case.

I take a few deep breaths and then make my way through more people, now refocused on the task at hand. My eyes search for something, anything that could be deemed as suspicious.

Suddenly, a hand grabs onto my wrist.

"Can I get a private room with you?" I hear whispered in my ear.

I am ready to politely decline until I look up at the man before me. I gulp. The second thing that I notice is the knife poking out of the man's jeans.

There are too many people here. Play along. I have to get him away from everybody.

"Course," I reply. "Allow for me to lead the way."

Spencer's POV

I have to recollect myself before heading back in to the security room. She kissed me. Her lips were on mine. I hope that she felt the same things that I did because I felt almost euphoric. I've never felt like that before.

It was just for a case. She would never kiss me in a real situation.

I walk into the security room and the whole team is there looking at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

Shit.

They obviously saw (and heard!) everything. I am never going to hear the end of this.

Derek speaks up, "Woah Kid, when I talked about you and her getting it on in your hotel room, I was just playing around. But that out there.." He seems lost for words. So instead, he reaches out and fist bumps me.

"Someone just grabbed her," informs Hotch.

We all turn to look at the screen. Sure enough there is a tall man with blond hair holding onto her wrist. I can feel my blood begin to boil.

"She'll just refuse," says Emily. "Right?"

"Apparently not," replies Hotch, observing her every move.

She begins to lead the man away to a private room.

"Wait there are no cameras in those rooms. Only panic buttons for if the girls are unsafe," says the red haired owner from behind us, also watching the exchange.

"Hotch," I barely whisper. Everybody turns to look at me. "What if the unsub isn't just here because he wants to be at a strip club?" I gulp nervously, scared of my next words. "What if he's here to find his next victim?"

Yooooo the fuck. Who is this unsub? Do we even know him? Hehehe. MWAHAHAHA