1. Compared

A Thankyou to my lovely editor -reddrug

Question of the chapter:

What's your birthday?

it got quiet as it usually did at three in the afternoon, which was the time the two littles of the household were put down for their mid-day naps

it has always been like this, ever since yoongi was found as a little a few months prior, jungkook followed in his hyungs steps and came out as a little just over a month ago, about two months after yoongi.

seokjin left the bedroom door creaked open, the tiniest bit of light from the window came through the room, but the younger was already fast asleep, hugging 'snuggles the penguin' and taking in the sweet lavender aroma.

jimin did the same thing with the other little, although with a bit of trouble, but he did it.

the caregivers took this one and a bit hours of silence to clean the house or work on private projects, they love the littles but it's definitely not easy being a caregiver.

TIME SKIP

yoongi let a faint groan escape his pouting lips when he felt his body be lightly shaked. when the disturbance failed to stop, the male opened his eyes slightly, seeing his eomma by him.

the older gave yoongi a few seconds to come to his senses before talking. "dinner is ready, babes. let's get some food into that small tummy of yours" he said, and started tickling the other's sides.

yoongi messily struggled and giggled behind his pacifier, his gummy smile clearly visible from behind the plastic mouthpiece. yoongi stood up and tried to take his favorite plush animals, but seokjin stopped him.

seokjin brought the boy onto his hip and made his way to the kitchen, walking smoothly down the hallway, as they neared yoongi heard jungkook's laughing, little jungkook's laugh to be exact.

yoongi could recognize the laugh from a mile away, and it got him excited, making him bounce slightly from where he was perched. he loved, loved. loved playing with the other little of the group.

seokjin placed yoongi down on the kitchen seat, in front of one of their plastic plates for the littles, before moving to his own seat, behind the maknae of the group.

yoongi picked up his fork, struggling slightly before getting a proper grip, and started to feed himself while his eomma fed jungkook.

"who is the most cutest little ever?" yoongi heard his daddy's voice sing in a sweet tone. "you are" he continued to sing, yoongi shot up from looking at his place, expecting to be the one hoseok was talking about.

but instead of seeing his daddy's heart shaped smile, smiling at him, he saw the back of his head, he actually saw the back of all the members heads, they were all focused on jungkook and his cute antics.

yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again immediately and decided against it, he shrugged his shoulders and brushed it off as nothing.

he continued eating, at a slowly pace then he would usually eat, until he was full, he looked down at the plate and saw that half of his food was still scattered around.

the little wiped his hand with the back of his sleeve and pushed the plate forward slightly so he doesn't accidentally knock it over.

"yoonie done" he said, playing with his fingers. he was just waiting for his eomma's permission to leave and play, which he always gives when yoongi is done eating, even if the plate isn't empty.

when his eomma didn't answer he felt a hit of jealously, watching the oldest feed jungkook with heart eyes. yoongi shook his head and once again shrugged it off, the older just didn't hear him.

"y-yoonie done" he said again at a higher volume, but made sure he wasn't screaming cause he would be in trouble if he did. seokjin still didn't take his attention off jungkook, but namjoon did.

which was enough for yoongi, but his smile faltered when he saw the disappointed in his appa's eyes, he collapsed into his seat. "little kookie ate every single thing on his plate" namjoon said, comparing yoongi with him.

yoongi felt his heart ache, and blinked away his tears as quick as they came. "yoonie jus' not very hun-hungry.  sorry" he said, although a bit confused on why he should apologize for not being hungry.

namjoon's lips moved into a thin line, and he started to speak, "you will sit here, and stay here until everything on that plate is gone" he said sternly, giving a look yoongi knew not to argue with.

hoseok must've tuned in when namjoon spoke, and was quick to stand up for his little. "namjoon, stop, it's not fair, there was way more on yoongi's plate than kooks, and you know not to compare littles" he said, just as sternly.

yoongi shook his head before noticing the two weren't looking at him. " 's okay, yoongi will eats all- all food" he said, not wanting to be the cause of any fights.

once he finished that sentence, he picked his fork up once again and started eating, ignoring the protests of his stomach, he finished and ate everything on his plate, down to the last grain of rice.

he held his throat for a moment, feeling like he was going to explode, he knew he should've stopped ages ago, but the thought of disappointing overtook him.

"yoonie done" he said for the third time that hour, this time seokjin heard hims, and responded with a flying kiss, "good job baby" he said, but yoongi couldn't bring himself to smile from the praise.

it's not like the older noticed though, as he was dotting about jungkook once again, the now familiar feeling of jealousy wiped over yoongi again, more powerful then the last two times.