Dangerous Fan Clubs

I'm curious, what's your guys' favorite flower?

[PROMOTION]: Check out my friend's @SHTTUNK Saiki x male reader, for you boys that want some of Saiki's love. (Not gonna lie sometimes I read xmale readers even though I'm not a boy)

It's called "My Little Demon"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Currently Saiki is walking to school, minding his own business. There was a show he wanted to watch and he had to watch it immediately or else we would be spoiled by other people's thoughts. But as he was walking home there was some suspicious activity going on around him. —Lately some guys have been sneaking around me. What a pain.

A mysterious person peered from the side of a building and snapped a few pictures of him before returning to the depths of the shadowy corner.

Before Saiki was being stalked there was a secret meeting being held between two secret societies. Well, more of clubs in school, but secret societies nonetheless.

These two societies met to address a topic of utmost importance. A being, a threat, a man who can change the world and set it ablaze. This man can threaten the well being of an angel and a goddess. The two societies decided to cast away their differences and join forces to defeat a common enemy.

In a dark room is where the meeting was held, "Who is Saiki? Isn't he some quiet average kid in his class?" a  member asked peering at the photo and information on the clipboard.

"Yeah, he's supposed to be a threat?" another added.

"He's not just quiet he's invisible, a total nonentity."

The leader then spoke up, "We've received many eyewitness reports that say otherwise."

"Really? This guy?"

"No way!"

"Impossible."

He continued to speak as the members murmured among themselves. "The danger he poses is now closer than ever before." the leader said with urgency in his voice.

The leader of the second society then spoke up, "We still have some time. My group will focus on organizing the kidnapping and yours will follow him around."

The first leader nodded his head in understanding, "Her safety will always be ensured, by us the Teruhashi fan club! The Kokomins!"

"We will not allow our goddess to be tainted will the creatures that arise from hell! We will protect her beauty, innocence, and smile! The L/n fan club! The Clíodhna's! [KLEE-uh-na]"

"T! R! H! S!" The Kokomins leader yelled as he made the letters with his hands, he then pointed at a member, "Kokomins member 512 tell us article 3 of Kokomins law!"

"Yes, sir! We are to eliminate all men approaching Teruhashi even if it's at the expense of our lives!"

"Right! It doesn't matter who approaches our goddess we will eliminate them!"

"Goddess?!" The leader of the Clíodhna's spoke, "You guys follow nothing but a mere angel! Y/n is a true goddess, that's why we called ourselves the Clíodhna's after the Irish goddess of the sea, the otherworld, passion, love, and the most important beauty!"

"How dare you call Teruhashi nothing but an angel!" a Kokomins member slammed his hand on the table.

"It's the truth!" a member of the Clíodhna's shot back.